getting a girl's number thru a friend?

alpha2012

Reaction score
Made a few cool guy friends this semester in one class. Sameclass had a very pretty extremely cute white 9.5 girl.

Never bothered talking to her until today. Problem? Today was the last day of classes.

We talked good for around 30minute, about the exam, college. And jobs etc. Then walked each other to the bus stops

I forgot to ask her for her number, but one of the guy friends is her friend and I can ask him for her number.

1. should I ask him for her number?
2. How should I text her so I don't come off creepy? Nothing wrong with getting a girls number this way right?

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL she will think you are and ask how did you get my number?

you never even talked to her until today

thats your own fault for forgetting to get it

Crown Champion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell him to relay the message. Don't ask for her number directly, but if he knows her, have him say "He's interested, didn't want to creep you out by calling without proper consent first."

If he agrees, that's your best chance. If he doesn't, smack him in the throat, knock him on his ass and kick snow on him. Ask him if he knows who the alpha is. Thought so.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Missed your chance. No point in asking for her number she find you creepy. Oh well live and learn we all miss chances but we wake up and.more are put in front of our face. Just notice them and act
Good luck man

AriMamba

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did something like this....but never talk to the girl before i asked her friend for the number. She already knows who you are and you have talked to her i think she is going to wonder why didnt you ask for it when you had the chance? Or if she is really interested she will give it to him

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always, always ask yourself. It eliminates the creepy, stalker vibe. You can try to go for it, but be prepared to take a hit.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nowadays women will think it's creepy. There was a time it would not have been, but now there's the socially acceptable term "stalker"! I wouldn't if I were you. Just move on.