getting a girlfriend.. still the same?

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
MooseGod said:
Tell her you're "now accepting applications for the position of girlfriend." Sounds cheesy, but it's worked for me before...
Oh god!

Cheesy pick up lines past the age of 18 can be easily seen through! This isn't the Saved By The Bell Era!

In high school, it was easier to ask a girl out, you could straight up do it. In college, those ways fail 93% of the time. If she ain't chasing you, you are highly likely to lose.

Otherwise, I'm in college, and asking (getting) a girl to be my girlfriend is something I'm totally clueless about. I've failed at every attempt, and couldn't get past a first date.

Johnny_Kage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey nismo, what kind of things did you try? Give us an example of one of your perceived failures.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Thanks for asking, Kage.

In high school, I was at an all boys school so I had to go to the sister schools to make moves. There are websites that have a collection of cheesy pick up lines (read them and you'll laugh), just don't try them out. You can, however, say that you heard a funny pick up line, then say it. The girl will laugh and you're 93% there. I used this tactic and ended up having the girl all over me then I asked her if she wanted to be my girlfriend. The rest is history.

I did this same trick in college. I've gotten a date which turned me down 5 days later. Another time, I got purely lucky and wound up in a kissing affair. This led her to make me her boyfriend. I was sooooooo in!!!...I sooooooo spoke too soon. I was her boyfriend for 2 days and we didn't even date! She got back with her ex!

In college, I've tried convo plus # close hoping to escalate, straight asking the girl out, having other guys set me up with girls, having girls set me up with other girls, and even relied on pure luck.

Just to name a few.

meitenesrigas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
IMO if you've been having sex with her for about a month then she can be your girlfriend. If you aren't doing her then she isn't your girlfriend. Unless you two have come up with some weird no sex thing then you aren't even in a relationship :p
God only knows what you get. So, if you date a virgin she can't be your girlfriend? Some of us wouldn't date anything that has had some strange guy's fluids dripping from her every orifice.