gettin to the ACTION, baby!

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
goin thru the bible just now, i noticed theres no articles helpin to get to the action with her.

listen up, heres the deal. im pretty sure this girls has the goodies for me..the only problem is that i need some good lines to get us going sexually...

it would be stupid to say "i think we should get some action on together."

i need some lnes that tell her we should do soem sexual stuff..but yet not seem like some horny bastard, lol. so what are ur guys' suggestions>?????

thanks all!

stomping

Don Juan
Reaction score
now this is how i started it......i brought up that i saw an article about kissing.........and then we started talking about that and one thing led to another....its GOLD~!!!!

~jax

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No lines. Telling her yall should do some sexual stuff is the worst thing ive ever heard. Just start making out with her and move your hands around her body and what not. She'll get the idea and then you'll be off.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
One word: Kino.

dna17

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to talk about what you want to do with her, make sure you know what you're saying and that it sounds good.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly.

Man, she's going to know what's up as soon as you move in for the kiss.

So don't disguise it - don't try to be all smooth and get a kiss, or use some cheapo line to trick her into it.

Just move in for it, she'll know what's up, and she'll be game.
Once you kiss it's no-holds-barred with most girls. Just get her amped up.

Kinda like a wind-up toy. You've just gotta figure out how to wind her up - then you can let go and watch the fireworks.

Maybe that wasn't such a good analogy, but whatever.

...keep the hands moving too. :D