Gettin' a lotta numbers now, its getting boring

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean at first when i started working at 7/11 i was like, "yeh ima get all this numbers etc..." and since somebody posted the "give them the pen and a piece of paper and place it in front of them" ive been getting a lot of numbers, to the point that its getting boring now.

Like this chick i gave my number to just called me up, i wasnt even excited, nervous or nothing, and she is as hot as it gets, i guess its not a bad thing but its not good neither...:( ;)

mobius

Don Juan
Reaction score
try going after them some instead of just letting them come after you.

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i could have, easily but i havent, i do have a GF so....:) i mean i get numbers for fun...

and ???, i do go after them...:confused: lol i dont know but it seems like i most be really that good looking, a lotta girls tell me how fine i am, and i just think they be lying :) not trynna be ****y or nothing but, it is what it is.

Ima try to play a game now, ima see if i can get 50 digits in one week.

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i mean if u work at a store, there are gonna be fine girls walking in regardless

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i could have, easily but i havent, i do have a GF so.... i mean i get numbers for fun...
Why do you even need to get numbers if you have a GF? If you're in an exclusive relationship, you have no need to learn how to pick up women. Put your energy toward strengthening your relationship instead of having your mind wander.

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Desdinova
Why do you even need to get numbers if you have a GF? If you're in an exclusive relationship, you have no need to learn how to pick up women. Put your energy toward strengthening your relationship instead of having your mind wander.
LOL!

sorry but no, gettin numbers its like breathing to me. im not cheating .

Hamno

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Plain & Simple
LOL!

sorry but no, gettin numbers its like breathing to me. im not cheating .
Sorry Man, but I'm 100% in agreement with Desdinova...I was about to post regarding finding one worth spending time with but hopefully thats why you call one of them your GF....

Would love to see the reaction though if your girlfriend found 50 pieces of paper in your pocket, each with a different girls name and number....Lol, remember to be carefull man...'I'm not cheating'

Oh, how bout if you found out that your girlfriend had given her number to 50 guys in the last week...wow...

Hamno

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^dang ....didnt think about it that way....oh well as long as she aint fukin non of them im straight.