Get Use 2 It.

God Of War

Don Juan
Reaction score
As humans, we adjust to alot of stuff. Just think about it. Once born we learned how to breath on our on. Then, when learned how to crawl. Finally to the surprise of everyone,even ourselves we learned to walk.

Now fast forward to the future. 2003.

We are men of different ages, lifestyles, and backgrounds. We have alot of things in common ,but the one commom denominator that sticks out to me the most is our ability to ADAPT.

We've been doing it from the 1st day of existience.

Adjusting, Adapting, Evolving, Transforming, and Transcending.

All to complete one specific purpose in each of our lives.............

TO ACCEPT THE FACT THAT WE ARE MADE TO BECOME BIGGER, BETTER, AND STRONGER.

So get use to the fact that you have to accept this fact.

Stop trying to find a way to elude problems, pain, and challenges.

Remember what I said, if you continue to be brave enough to walk through the flames pretty soon you'll ADJUST, and soon after be immune to them.

The problems, pains, and challenges CAN'T hurt you if you walk through them. However you'll hurt yourself if you don't see your way through them . We as humans are bigger than life. Not just one person, not just one race, but ALL of us.

Think about it, these board games we play we manufactured by us, therefore we know them inside and out. We are "bigger" than this game called Life. Live like the Creator of the game.

I've come a long way but still I have so far to go!

ImpatientFire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post! I was thinking like this earlier today and I ended up getting three numbers from three girls today.:D Keep the good posts coming we need more of them.

Kaizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. A very wise man once said. "Dont wish it were easier, wish you were better.... you cant grow with out a challenge.... you cant fly without gravity" ~ Jim Rohn[/b].

I thrive for difficulties, andchallenges to over come... so I can better improve myself. I am ALWAYS trying to constantly improve... Kaizen.

ImpatientFire

Don Juan
Reaction score
tsk... tsk.... wheelin&dealin you are such a d!ckless piece of sh!t. I wonder how c0cksucking faggots like you get on this forum. tsk....tsk....What's wrong pvssy do you feel that I'm a much better DJ than you will ever be? Sorry to break the news to you I am. Ha ha ha!!!!! Don't even bother replying unless you are the d!ck lover I think you are. Keep on suckin'. :D

iceman666

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wheelin&dealin
Yeah... sure you did, fag.

Why don't you climb back in the retard cave?
Bah!!, Im going to get nabbed at work I laughed so hard. Impatient can consider himself clowned.....

ImpatientFire

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess your dog was busy ramming your ass so hard you couldn't even reply :D. Well that's too bad. Anybody with brains could see I meant to write "phone numbers" instead of "numbers" (FYI I'm only human). Tell Fido to take it easy on you next time. In the meantime keep on licking the jizz off his balls.:D

Later fag.