get laid instead of going on dates and wasting money!!! - Gunwitch

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
GUNWITCH

Seriously....I have been on many dates that lead to nothing but kissing, and this is because the isolation is minimal in a "date" enviroment.
However I feel that whenever I go to a girls house or vice versa (when no one else is home), I f-close ALOT, and really, this IS what GUNWITCH says.

To paraphrase - "A girl will not be a slut with people around, but she will when no one is watching" - this is VERY true, girls have NO PROBLEM fvcking as long as they are turned on from the kiss.....thus whenever me and a girl r at my place or hers, all it takes is a kiss, and it leads to sex usually....try kissin a girl when ur on any kind of date where there are people around....then A KISS WILL LEAD TO ANOTHER KISS AND ANOTHER KISS....and unless u bring her home, all you will get is a goodbye.

HERE IS THE BEST DATE IDEA - "hey come over my place/lemme come over your place and we'll watch a movie" - thats a subtle gunwitch way of saying lets cuddle, makeout, and fvck.......TRY IT

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. I use this one for most of my first dates. I've tried the other stuff - movies, dinner, 'action dates', etc. and end up going home with blue balls. When I get the girl to my house for a movie, I close the deal nearly every time. You've gotta make a few first moves - she's not going to just spread her legs and say, 'bang me'. A nice massage and cuddling/kissing first help smooth the transition from saying, "Hi! Nice to meet you! *hug*" to saying "ahhhhhoooohhhhhuuuuhhhh". ;) :cheer:

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe in "dates". The only women I taken out for dinner or something are those that are already intimate with me or a female friend (which I would typically treat like a male friend or sister).

Now, if I have not had sex with her already...but have kissed or met her in a public place and I'm spending time with her and it is very obvious she is attracted to me, I might say "Hey, how would you feel if we stop by Starburst (or wherever) and get some coffee (or a bite)"? That's not a date. That's more of me getting hungry and spending $10 or so bucks. But that RARELY happens under those circunstances.

Many men waste their time with the "dates" on the hope a woman will find him attractive. That's a waste of time and money. And that's one of the reasons I discourage "on-line" dating.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
ud be surprised how many girls from online just come to my house or have me come to theirs on a 1st meeting "to watch a movie" lol

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
ud be surprised how many girls from online just come to my house or have me come to theirs on a 1st meeting "to watch a movie" lol

Pretty stupid move on their part...and yours too. I take NO ONE to MY place (unless she is already a girlfriend).

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
i dunno latino man, i done it ALOT and all thats ever come from it is sex sex sex and nothing bad

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
i dunno latino man, i done it ALOT and all thats ever come from it is sex sex sex and nothing bad

One day you'll hit the jackpot and lure in a crazy.

rocketman1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Please elaborate a little more

Hey guys, I've never bagged a chick on the first date and need some help in this department. For example, when I call up a girl for the first time and try to set up something with her, what should I suggest, that she come over to my place and watch a movie? Please give me suggestions. I agree no real dates just try to get laid but how do you set this up with the first phone call?

- Paul

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if you like dates? IMO dating is an enjoyable experience when done the right way with the right people. Date's don't have to be expencive some times they can even be free, and unless your dating a girl from the 50's, you CAN have the girl pay for the date if you want to. Although, using dating as a means to an end may not be the best thing for people who don't know how to read the signs correctly or understand how the process works. Over the years I've definatley worked out dating and the dating process to a point where it's something that I look forward to because I want to go on the date, not with the intentions of getting laid.

Although it should be noted that my game is fairly elevated:p I've had enough sex to the point where it's not the focal point of my gaming. I'm more interested in social aspects of the game and experimenting with different tactics just to see what the outcome will be.

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rocketman1, ok what are you going to do once you got her at your place? Expect that all of a sudden you'll be screwing? I hope not lol, but really what's your game plan?

rocketman1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting laid on first date

I need some advice in this department. Have any of you guys had sex with a chick on the first date? Usually it's the third or fourth date for me before I bag a chick. I need advice on getting laid on the first date. Please give me some suggestions. Inviting her over to my place to watch a movie on the first date? That way we can cuddle up on the couch, make out and .....
Please offer any advice to getting tail on a first date.

- Paul

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
""A girl will not be a slut with people around, but she will when no one is watching""

This is common knowledge.

Would you expect to go out to a shopping mall and get laid on a park bench in the food court?

OR

Would you expect to get laid on your bed with the door closed?

Come on.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"need some advice in this department. Have any of you guys had sex with a chick on the first date?"

Yes.
Alcohol always helps. It's a truth serum and it breaks down those pesky cultural/social barriers.

You need to kino progressively more intensely as the date goes on. Be passionate about what you talk about. Be genuine. Be honest. This will get you laid.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Latinoman said:
I don't believe in "dates". The only women I taken out for dinner or something are those that are already intimate with me or a female friend (which I would typically treat like a male friend or sister).

Now, if I have not had sex with her already...but have kissed or met her in a public place and I'm spending time with her and it is very obvious she is attracted to me, I might say "Hey, how would you feel if we stop by Starburst (or wherever) and get some coffee (or a bite)"? That's not a date. That's more of me getting hungry and spending $10 or so bucks. But that RARELY happens under those circunstances.

Many men waste their time with the "dates" on the hope a woman will find him attractive. That's a waste of time and money. And that's one of the reasons I discourage "on-line" dating.

I too do not "date" as it belies that I owe the woman something. I make this a point with whomever I choose to spend my precious time. I cannot emphasize what a difference this simple l'il conotation has made.

Latinoman seems to be on the ball. Good job brother :up:

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Latinoman said:
Pretty stupid move on their part...and yours too. I take NO ONE to MY place (unless she is already a girlfriend).

Again, I must agree with brother L. Chicks who are easily led to your place don't have any respect.

Confucious say "B!tch who is easily led to your front door, once inside, have sticky finger."

In other words, PROTECT YOUR SH!T!

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rocketman1 said:
I need some advice in this department. Have any of you guys had sex with a chick on the first date? Usually it's the third or fourth date for me before I bag a chick. I need advice on getting laid on the first date. Please give me some suggestions. Inviting her over to my place to watch a movie on the first date? That way we can cuddle up on the couch, make out and .....
Please offer any advice to getting tail on a first date.

- Paul
I have had sex with practically every woman I have met for the first time (or when we saw each other in a "date" - e.g. me stopping by her place or being in a private environment).

If she feels attraction for me and if she feels comfortable with me...and I manage to be in a "private environment"...there is no doubt in my mind that we will end up having sex. It is the art of seducing them.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Again, I must agree with brother L. Chicks who are easily led to your place don't have any respect.

Confucious say "B!tch who is easily led to your front door, once inside, have sticky finger."

In other words, PROTECT YOUR SH!T!
Thanks man!