get in here and rate this girl I'm hooking up with.

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know how many of you have heard of www.suicidegirls.com, but it's a place that has pics and profiles of tons of sort of goth type chicks.....some are hot, some arent......anyway since I live in Portland, and one of their offices is based out of Portland, I decided to go see what kind of chicks are on there.

So I found a girl I thought was hot and emailed her, sent her some pics and sh*t. She wrote me back and asked me if I knew where a certain bar was, and if I'd like to meet her there for some drinks and to sit there and bullsh*t. I didn't know she was so local!

I said yes, and were supposed to meet up on Sunday. She's the stripper/naked pics on the internet type of girl, so no way is she LTR material, but damn I'd like to wax that ass.

At least that's the plan. I'm not sure about the policy regarding links/posting naked pics, so here's a non naked one:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v23/cactus3178/Luxe.jpg

Just wanted to get some opinions on what some of you guys think. I'm a sucker for black hair, plus I think she's hot ;)

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah,

I like the goth bird look, except most are bloody miserable biatches.

That girl looks nice HB7, looks the hairy type going off the eyebrows though.

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was gonna say this was a pointless thread, but...

I'd bang that from here to timbuktoo. I'd probably want a return ticket, too.

Seriously... if you dont go for that, I'd be disappointed in the entire male population.

If you two really hit it off, I see no reason for it to be non-LTR. I'd have no problem with guys wanting to screw my girl... if they took advantage of her, they'd certainly know it, and if she cheated on me, then I'd just forget her.

Personally I'd think it'd be cool banging a chick that half the people on the internet would just dream of banging. You'd be getting it on a regular basis, too.

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^

Agreed. My main goal here is to get in and get out. I don't think I could ever really date a stripper anyway....if things got more serious, that's not the kind of girl you can take home to mom ;)

But damn, I think she's fine :)

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she's pretty fine alright. do tell us what happened thereafter

Master Homer

Don Juan
Reaction score
DAMN. If you won't hit that you are gay. :cool:

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. I can assure you she's not plump. Man, I'd love to post a more, um, revealing pic, but I'm not sure if it's against the TOS.

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bwaaa she aint all that, id still hit it nevertheless :D

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It all depends on what's around. If she was in the club, wouldnt be one of my prime choices to aproach, and if she was taking a cofee with average girls, i'd hit it. I think she's nice, probably a 7.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she's cute, so nothing wrong with that aspect. but she IS a goth, and if you piss her off or she catches you with another girl, she will curse you and make your cack fall off, and then send her crow to steal it.

have fun!

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
she's cute, so nothing wrong with that aspect. but she IS a goth, and if you piss her off or she catches you with another girl, she will curse you and make your cack fall off, and then send her crow to steal it.

have fun!
LOL! The man is surely preaching from experience! :D

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I shall only rate the naked pics

:D

Hubris

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a real easy way to see the nekkid pics, if you are the least bit computer literate.

Good luck guys.

(Her other pic isn't bad either. And it seems that she's selling her car).

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw her naked pic and I must say she is a HB9 in my book!...I hope to score something like that in the future.