Get her to open up a bit?

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Going out with a girl who hasn't done a whole lot at all in the way of anything sexual, we've kissed a few times (the christian little peck) but nothing more, and I'm not sure exactally how to get her to open up to bigger and better things. How have you guys gotten girls to open up a bit in the past? She's never done anything more than what me and her have done so far, so it's all new to her. I've been around and done it all, but always with experienced girls. Any help would be great, thanks.

gym_addict

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would also like some insight on this since I have a similar problem.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes probably nervous. Just get her to relax and make her comfortable. Have her open up to you personally then see how much she opens sexually.

teedo

Don Juan
Reaction score
i find that if you gotta make them want more. u shud try holding her from behind and kissing her neck. then move up her neck to the earlobe, and tickle it with ur tongue. if u tease her and make her feel good, then she'll gradually want more and, depending on her morals, it shud eventually move to sex. ;) if this doesnt work after a while u shud start to get rougher and move quickly, then push her onto ur bed kinda playfully. (make sure she dont think ur gonna rape her tho :rolleyes: ) good luck :D

Last edited:

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
perhaps you should start by making her laugh.
once you make her laugh she will lighten up.
once she lightens up, pretty much you have all her attention from there.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJoneday
get her to open up to bigger and better things.
That's the nicest pun I've ever seen.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Get her to open up a bit?

Originally posted by Porky
That's the nicest pun I've ever seen.
LOL!

Anyways, all of these advices above are good.
Girls at your age (16) may still be kinda shy, not a surprice, eh?
Don't expect your girl make any moves.

It's the man who makes the moves.

Next time you are going to kiss like nice Christians, grab her waist or back lightly and get closer as you were hugging and hold her there while kissing her. Just make it little longer this time.
Make sure she's relaxed and enjoys your company and is opened up otherwise.
Also don't pull any tongue-kissing manouvers just yet! ;)
Only light kissing with your lips.
Once she starts to get more open it's time to get more technical and sexual/passionate with kissing.

Also, do this in private!
Many girls are *****s in bedroom, but nice Christians in public.

OneByOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
you just have to try to get more comfortable around her and in turn she will get more comfortable around you, and so opening up to you, here are some things i have found have worked for me in the past. Firstly try just not doing any sexual activity for a while, just hug and act as if you don't even want to do anything sexual with her, usually i believe the girl gets the impression that she has to prove something to you, and in my expierience has made her basically jump on me, secondly try the above and then try and hug her, kiss her gently then you should wrestle her down, pin her arms down aswell, this is usually a massive turn on for girls and she will be pretty open when she's horny, Lastly just give it time and when she finally does open up it will be alot better, girls usually holding back makes it better for us men as its much more satisfying is you wait for something, kinda like an orgasm, plus you don't want to get into a situation your not ready for and blow your load too early, luke

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wednesday it'll be me, her, a fold out bed, and we're going to watch scary movies at my place (only grandparents home on opposite side of house...no worries from them) Since we'll both be laying there on the bed with plenty of kino, I'm pretty sure I can get something out of this. Any of you been in similar situations with tips?