Get Her Attracted Without the Chance of Rejection

jamesbell953

Don Juan
Reaction score
Before I became naturally good at attracting women, I used to stutter and stammer when I tried to talk to a girl, and I came across as creepy and needy. Then I figured out a little trick that worked like a charm. I could easily start a funny and playful conversation with a girl, without her thinking I was trying to hit on her. But, although it didn't seem like I was trying to pick her up, subconsciously they would see me as a cool and attractive guy and I had no problem taking a lot of them home at the end of the night.

I used this all the time at bars and clubs.

A little disclaimer: This trick requires that you take just a little advantage of one of your friends. But in the end there's no harm done.

You should be talking to a guy friend of yours, preferably just the two of you, and walk around until you see a girl you want to approach. Stop there for about a minute or two.

Say to your friend, "hang on a sec," and walk up to the girl you want to talk to. In fact, the prettier she is, the better. You know what? Go ahead and find the absolute HOTTEST girl in the bar.

Approach her from the side, so she can see you coming in her periphery. Say to her with confidence and indifference (since you're not trying to pick her up), "Hey, listen, my buddy over there thinks you're really hot. He really wants to talk to you but he's so shy, it's kinda funny actually [motion your head to friend who will be standing alone]."

She may say something like, "oh, thanks." Whatever she says, just tell her, "do me a huuuge favor and just talk to him for like, 2 minutes... he's a real sweetheart, I promise!" . Be playful.

Whatever she chooses to do, you're in now. You can either keep her engaged and start a conversation from here, or let her talk to your friend, who will most likely be so thrown off guard that he won't know what to say around her and she'll come running back to you.

So why does this work?

You are saying one thing, but conveying something else entirely. What you're saying is: you're friend thinks she's good looking, which she probably hears a thousand times a day.

What you're conveying is this: it's your friend, not you that thinks she's attractive. He's shy, you are the confident one who had no problem approaching her and telling her what to do. You want her to talk to him, you are indifferent to whether she stays or leaves. Girls are naturally attracted to guys who exhibit all of these behaviors.

And the best part is, since you aren't ACTUALLY hitting on her, you CAN'T be rejected, so you have no reason to be nervous in the first place.

Last edited:

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats mean the the friend though,
and i don't think this would be a good idea....at all.
this just shows lack of confidence.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is the most pu$$yest thing I've ever heard. EVER!

I love Hyori Lee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually a better alternative would be this.

Make your friend know about it. Let your wingman know.

So you go to the girl and say that your friend thinks she's hot and that she should talk to him for like 2 minutes. Then, you can go from there.

But still, why all these dumb mind games?

Just go approach the girl and who cares about rejection.

KnockoutJM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats ****ing your friend over.. What you should do is go up to her if shes alone, and just talk, chances are shes with people.. If you want an edge over your friend in the set, be the initiator, and say hello and introduce your friend to them.. it makes them feel like they already knew you.

jamesbell953

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I guess I should have prefaced it by saying that it's NOT for guys who have strong inner game and know what they're doing. It's something that a beginner could use to get comfortable talking to girls without being nervous.

And yeah, probably a good idea to give your buddy the heads up.

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jamesbell953 said:
Alright, I guess I should have prefaced it by saying that it's NOT for guys who have strong inner game and know what they're doing. It's something that a beginner could use to get comfortable talking to girls without being nervous.

And yeah, probably a good idea to give your buddy the heads up.
Bro... Any hot girl is going to reject this...

Every AFC does this without thinking about it.... Plus it makes your friend look like an idiot... and ders is no where you can go with this..

A HB wont approach your friend and will just reject you both...

Why would YOU juss come up to her and say, "I ve noticed you a SECOND ago from over there and I HAD to come up to you and tell you that your CUTEE (NOT BEAUTIFUL)... And I juss want to see if your the same way on the inside"...

Are You a friendly person?..

Juss go from there DHV>Dont build RAPPORT with HOT girls>Banter them

This is field tested with great results...