GET ALOT OF HOT CHICKS AS FRIENDS!

Reaction score
Believe me guys this works.When you have alot of chicks as friends you learn how to talk to a girl and how to read thier emotions like a physic,so that makes you powerful which insense gets you alot of other hot chicks interested in you.So than the ones that were your friends now want to be your girlfriends it's that easy,i personelly talk to ever chick i see and say "hey how you doin, do you know where the admission office is at?"blah blah blah" you get the idea.

Reaction score
I hate people, how they critize other peoples game when they dont have one.Listen dude if you spend all of your time with some guy jacking off talking about nothing but who is the hottest chick in baywatch still your played out.haha

DJinArizona

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like keeping hot chicks as friends, and since most of the ones I know are golddiggers, I couldn't date them anyway, nor would I want to. But I love to meet a hot chick at a bar where I know other hot chicks work or hang out, then it's really easy to go back and get numbers. I hooked up with a red hot blonde waitress at this one club by doing that. Never talk about who the hot chick friends are either, cause when they find out it's just a friend, your game is blown. Say it was a date.

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sortof see your point. Social proof anyone?

While I wouldn't recommend "a lot" of hot chicks as friends, one or two won't hurt. It helps you learn to talk to hot girls. I'm "friendly" with the hottest girl in my school (I'm still in HS, so I dunno if that'd work in "the real world"), not that I screwed up on my own and got in the LJBF zone, but because when I met her she was my friend's girl, and afterwards when she dumped him I didn't want to get him pissed at me. Anyway, I don't spend all my time talking with her -I actually try not to be around her that much- but it's always fun to have people go like "didn't know you knew hot girls like that." So I say, if your friend's girl is hot, try to be friends with her. Don't DJ her tho, 'cause you don't want to steal other guy's girlfriends, do ya?

Italiano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont listen to someone's advice if their acting on emotion.

------------------
@~~~~~~

Reaction score
Listen Andrew,you seem not to the understand where i'm coming from. I didn't say you have to date you girlfriend, i sayed use her to hook up with other chicks.For example, your girlfriend knows somethings about you and she might think your cute or something, and she will act like a hook up machine she is goin to get you a date with one of her hot chick friends. Personally ,one my girlfriends hooked me up with 5 dates in a period of 6 months.Some of the girls where her hot cousins and friends ,imagine if you had alot of girl friends it will equal to alot of hot dates.I went from a shy guy to a smooth guy not a mack yet but getting there.

jtws

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Don SUperfly Juan. There is a difference between having a chick dump you in the friend zone and just "knowing" a chick superficially.