Get A Load Of This

itstough

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
i didnt mean to sound so mean to you.
i thought the chick talked her buddy up to you before she did all the other stuff.
it really doesnt matter in this situation because if the bigger chick likes you the other chick isnt going to go out with you for fear of being rejected by her friend.
next em both
Yeah she didn't talke her up. Actually she even complained about her to me a couple of times and she was saying how fat her thighs are. So are you saying that if she did talk her up that would mean something even though she hit on me majorly? Why would somebody do this? I am interested in this in case this ever happens. I find this very strange. Thanks

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha...

I think you ended up on the other end of a "trade."

itstough

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MVPlaya
Haha...

I think you ended up on the other end of a "trade."
What do you mean I ended up on the other end of a trade?

StudMeister

Don Juan
Reaction score
310 lbs. You sure its a girl and not Jabba "The Hut"? I mean dang, evertime you want to get her attention you would have to place a box of twinkies infront of her.

itstough

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by StudMeister
310 lbs. You sure its a girl and not Jabba "The Hut"? I mean dang, evertime you want to get her attention you would have to place a box of twinkies infront of her.
She is Jabba The Hut , Pizza the Hut and any other Hut you can think of.

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
310 lbs seems to be pretty precise. How do you know her exact weight ? Did you take her to one of those scales at the truck stop ?

itstough

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I really need some people to tell me what went on here. Because I am telling you what , I will wait for several replies and if they point to this cute chick played some kind of game with me to get me close to this Fat chick. Then I am packing my bags and leaving this site and I WILL NEVER EVER EVER TRY TO DATE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because if woman are that messed up in the head I want no part of them.

1. Hot chick whom has a serious boyfriend shows me signs of interest hits on me touches me etc

2. Hot chick only touches me and hits on me in front of others.

3. I let it be known that I would like to get something started with cute chick and she disappears

4. I hear rumors that fat chicks digggggssss me. I then throw up

5. Hot chick never hints around to me and fat chick getting togeter

6. I make it totally clear to cute chick that I would never ever date fat chick

7. I ask cute chick if fat chick likes me she says NO

8. I also ask fat chick if she likes me and she says NO

9. Cute chick invites guys to her parties that later was found out that fat chick liked those guys.

Now why why why why if fat chick did like me why would she not hint or hit on me or have cute chick tell me that she likes me????

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you need to relax and stop trying to figure out what's going on in females' minds

How about you just move on ?

Look at what these females are doing to you -

Then I am packing my bags and leaving this site and I WILL NEVER EVER EVER TRY TO DATE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because if woman are that messed up in the head I want no part of them.

Imagine being 90 years old on your deathbed and not having a date to show for the last howevermany years - all because of the "cute chick and fat chick"

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You boys have it all wrong.

From what I gather, didn't read the entire thread, it got to be a bore, but chubby chick likes you. She made hot chick swear not to tell you such. Hot chick was demonstrating to chubby chick how she should be to get your attention but she did not tell chubby chick this was her intention. Hot chick is also an attention *****. (Typical dynamic in hot chick/chubby chick relationships.) Chubby chick, being chubby felt inadequate and got wizzed at hot chick because she was stealing her thunder.

The conversation aft when something like this:

Chubby chick: He's my guy
Hot chick: He's not interested.
Chubby chick: Sure he's not aft you mauled his package.
Hot chick: If you want a package of your own, you'll have to learn to be an attention ***** like myself.
Chubby chick: Let's go to Wendy's for a frosty.

Or not ...

itstough

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Golden Arms
Dude you need to relax and stop trying to figure out what's going on in females' minds

How about you just move on ?

Look at what these females are doing to you -

Then I am packing my bags and leaving this site and I WILL NEVER EVER EVER TRY TO DATE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because if woman are that messed up in the head I want no part of them.

Imagine being 90 years old on your deathbed and not having a date to show for the last howevermany years - all because of the "cute chick and fat chick"
I have kind of moved on but I am so confused on what they did and I HAVE TO KNOW!! I will not live very much longer So that doesn't bother me being on my death bed without having a date for a long time besides I don't need games all woman act like this. More power to you guys who are willing to deal with it.

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by itstough
I have kind of moved on but I am so confused on what they did and I HAVE TO KNOW!! .
Uh, no you don't. Trust me

I will not live very much longer So that doesn't bother me being on my death bed without having a date for a long time besides I don't need games all woman act like this. More power to you guys who are willing to deal with it
Are you seriously dying ? Well, if you are not joking - all the more reason to move on and meet other women.

Seriously, stop trying to figure it out. Go out and do something fun instead

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eileen
You boys have it all wrong.

From what I gather, didn't read the entire thread, it got to be a bore, but chubby chick likes you. She made hot chick swear not to tell you such. Hot chick was demonstrating to chubby chick how she should be to get your attention but she did not tell chubby chick this was her intention. Hot chick is also an attention *****. (Typical dynamic in hot chick/chubby chick relationships.) Chubby chick, being chubby felt inadequate and got wizzed at hot chick because she was stealing her thunder.

The conversation aft when something like this:

Chubby chick: He's my guy
Hot chick: He's not interested.
Chubby chick: Sure he's not aft you mauled his package.
Hot chick: If you want a package of your own, you'll have to learn to be an attention ***** like myself.
Chubby chick: Let's go to Wendy's for a frosty.

Or not ...
Good theory. I especially like the part with the frosty

Mmmm....frosty....

Cuervo

Reaction score
Dude stop trying to understand women and welcome to the club. Ditto get a BJ from cow and move on. Don't look back. That should call pretty girl's attention and you may get a bonusBJ from her too.