Get a girl friend or girl to think sexually towards you

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so chatting on aim the other day with this girl. I quickly became bored with it, but decided to make the most of the situation. I said let's make online a little more fun. I then asked "truth or dare" she laughed and engaged. From there on out it was smooth sailing, I made almost every question or dare into somethin sexual. By the end she got to see my sexual nature and commented on it. Worked wonders.

Decided to try this with a girl friend, at first she was reluctant to answering my sexual questions but I was assertive and would say "shut up and answer, play the game" and she would. I know now I have broken that barrier between us and got her mind wondering about me in bed, I think it can work to your advantage.

Last edited:

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just happened to be on through my phone at work to pass the time. But luckily it led me to this new tactic.

jamesbell953

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, girls can't see that your projecting your sexuality through the computer. It kind of just shows them that you're only comfortable doing it when you have time to plan your responses and such.

Save all that stuff for when you see her in person. Trust me, you don't want to verbalize that kind of sexuality. You want to CONVEY it to her when you see her - through touching her, speaking to her with a slow bedroom voice (a la Gunwitch).