get a friend back

stan kwero

Reaction score
ok, so i was friends with this girl who i got to know for 4 months, then i asked her out. things went great for 2 months then it all exploded. for AVID we took a field trip to Stanford and she sat by me and my friends(no where else to sit). she talked to them about 90% of the time and the rest to me. then i did something incredibly stupid and posted a blog on myspace(deleted that after the whole ordeal) about how that day went. she found it we got into a fight and broke up but supposedly stayed friends. we only talked on AIM after that. then when we were IMing she asked why i deleted my space, i told her the truth and said because i was posting negative feelings in blogs. then she said "i cant believe you still blame me for that!" i said ? and she signed off the second after.

thing is i stopped blaming her 2 weeks after we broke up which was about a month before this happened

its been almost a month and we havent talked or IMed since. She was a good friend of mine and i want to be her friend again. thing is, i get way too freak!ng nervous. i plan to apologize and explain the misunderstanding.

heres where i ask of your advise, how should i go about doing this?

ps-please reply quick, she's on right now and i have a chance to say what i need to say

niggitywiggity

Don Juan
Reaction score
the lack of response should've tipped you off--you should just forget about it... there are other girls... and if you try to say that she was a good friend, then keep in mind that 99% of all male-female interactions (exaggeration, but you get my point) are sexually-based and that there's no such thing as a platonic friend.

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stan kwero said:
she talked to them about 90% of the time and the rest to me. then i did something incredibly stupid and posted a blog on myspace(deleted that after the whole ordeal) about how that day went. she found it we got into a fight and broke up
You guys broke up over the fact that she talked to your friends and not you on a FIELD TRIP?!

Listen up buddy... That is not why she broke up with you. Your relationship must have been dying LONG before this incident.

Probably because you were too needy, desperate, and generally too AFC.

Read The DJ Bible.
Read the tips and articles on SoSuave.com.
Get out in the Field.
And most of all, NEXT her.

:up:

stan kwero

Reaction score
B-Lemond said:
You guys broke up over the fact that she talked to your friends and not you on a FIELD TRIP?!

Listen up buddy... That is not why she broke up with you. Your relationship must have been dying LONG before this incident.

Probably because you were too needy, desperate, and generally too AFC.

Read The DJ Bible.
Read the tips and articles on SoSuave.com.
Get out in the Field.
And most of all, NEXT her.

:up:

i dont want to go out with her again, i just want her friend to be my friend again. and not only cuz she didnt talk to me, it was a 3-hour argument full of stuff i cant even remember. and no the relationship was not dying at all, it was going along great

by the way, i've been reading the DJ bible, and i still dont know what AFC means and plus theres no one to use the tips on at my school, only 300 students and not a wide variety of girls too

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man your dum lol.. Who gives a **** if shes talking to them. You should be ignoring her too.

lugsy211

Don Juan
Reaction score
man Im kinda having the same situation, I cant help but think about her contantly but whenever i do get those thoughts I know to immediately rip them apart! They dont do me any good!
heres an idea,
if you're really a confident guy and know the girl well, really want to be her friend again etc.
Approach her tell her what you're feeling,
tell her that u want to put the whole disagreement behind.
You could even give her a token of your friendship if u dont consider that too AFC, but I think by the end of it she'll see how confident and in control you mustv been do sort it all out and be a man.
gd luck mate

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moderators? Trolls need to be locked up!

stan kwero

Reaction score
i wasnt bothered as mucgh that she talked to them as much as she ignored me.
also, it isnt that i like here like that. i just want a friend back. you guys are talking like i want to go out with her again. i would approach her at school and talk to her about it but theres no time i can get to her when shes alone(friends always around her) so i'm going ot have to tell her over AIM

EDIT: ok, i talked to her and i think everythings alright now. so just let this thread die

Last edited: