Get 2 for the price of 1

Water_Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok This is a limited time offer where you can help me Analyze 2 things for the price of 1 thread.

I was working on this chick that use to work with me. She quit and I talked to her after she quit a couple times then she quit talking. So I hadn't seen her in several months. Then On Christmas Eve I seen her she was walking by me and said "How have you been" I just said "OK" No smile no nothing... Then she let out this LOUD single Giggle and that was it. My question is what the heck is with the giggle??????????

So did I work this ok? Because I would like to start talking again I thought maybe she would wonder why now I could care less to talk to her.

My 2nd thing is This same girl had her friend say something which I took as a smart remark. Now why couldn't she say it herself why is it so important that she had to have her friend say it?

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dood who gives a fuvk what she thinks about you. Move on, if you like her you should have # closed her, how in the hell do you plan to see her again?? Just wait until you "run into her??"

PIMP

Water_Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pimp-sicle
Dood who gives a fuvk what she thinks about you. Move on, if you like her you should have # closed her, how in the hell do you plan to see her again?? Just wait until you "run into her??"

PIMP
Ok please humor me and answer anyways. I really do want to want to know!!!

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Water_Man
Ok please humor me and answer anyways. I really do want to want to know!!!
She was nervous, she giggled, knew that she ****ed up before, I guess.

As said before, girls are queers.

Cassidy

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my humble opinion, you played it quite weird. Let's see...

...I hadn't seen her in several months. Then On Christmas Eve I seen her she was walking by me and said "How have you been" I just said "OK" No smile no nothing...
It's not Don Juan behaviour not to smile at a girl. For one, if you used to talk and haven't seen her in months then demonstrate a complete lack of warmth next time you see her, it will communicate one of two things:

a) that you are a robot incapable of showing emotion
b) that you were actually bothered that she broke contact with you.

If she deduced that either were true, then you probably didn't play it too well. In the future, when you see someone you know, make eye contact and smile. Please.

The way I see it, if you can take time out to create a thread about the fact that a girl giggled near you, then you're probably into her way too much.

As opposed to you 'working on her', it seems that she's been working on you. And it's working. Get over her. Leave her alone. Be friends, but whatever you do, do not get involved with her unless you're completely sure that you won't AFC yourself all over her.

---Cassidy

Snoopy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cassidy

As opposed to you 'working on her', it seems that she's been working on you. And it's working. Get over her.
---Cassidy
'Nuff said.

Let's stop sweating the small stuff so much and make this board more useful.

Water_Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
b) that you were actually bothered that she broke contact with you
I am!!!
Be friends
Thats what I tried before when I called her and she talked to me for a while then came up with some lame ass excuse to get off the phone. She is the one who called ME and told me to call her sometime then I do and she pulls this.

I_Will_Win

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did this girl giggle to him? I have a girl who giggles sometimes around me. I