German

Punisha

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm learning german at school and for those who dont know,it's one of the major languages in the world spoken by around 100million native speakers and around 30million non native speakers however it's kinda hard to understand cause every word seems to end with the ''sch''sound.I know that at least 3 guys here(dont remember names)are german so maybe u guys could give me some tips for getting better at this.
Hopefully soon ill be able to give some german speechs like Hitler :D

Franky1927

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should just come over and talk some german with us.

I wonder if there is a single thread in this forum which deals with german but NOT with hitler. He seems to be more popular in the US than here in germany.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Punisha said:
So I'm learning german at school and for those who dont know,it's one of the major languages in the world spoken by around 100million native speakers and around 30million non native speakers however it's kinda hard to understand cause every word seems to end with the ''sch''sound.I know that at least 3 guys here(dont remember names)are german so maybe u guys could give me some tips for getting better at this.
Hopefully soon ill be able to give some german speechs like Hitler :D
I believe the toughest part to learn is the grammar. I don't know any real tips on how to learn german.

I am german btw :D

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always found it somewhat easy.

The trick is to learn the vocab. I would often print off an article from "bild.de" and underline 10 words I didn't know, learn them, and commit them to memory.

Punisha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Franky1927 said:
You should just come over and talk some german with us.

I wonder if there is a single thread in this forum which deals with german but NOT with hitler. He seems to be more popular in the US than here in germany.
i dont have enough vocabulary to speak german in a fluent/casual way but thanks for inviting.
by the way im not from US and i only used hitler as a reference because i dont know any other, lets say good, german speakers

ChrizZ yeah grammar is kinda hard specially double letters on words like telefonnummer or something like that.

oh almost forgot,we should say the last letter on words right?my teacher often tells me to repeat some words because i tend to read some words like in french(to those who dont know, in french the last letter usually isent pronunced)

Dilberto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the German term for a virgin?................Gudenteit!