george clooney should be your role model

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of Clooney's best assets is the fact that he's disarming. He seems very approachable and friendly. That's why he made a lousy Batman. Because he was too nice. He wasn't dark and broody enough. But this makes him very charismatic in interpersonal interactions. And charisma will get you everywhere.

Bill Maher is actually a great person to contrast him with because Maher has zero charisma. He's very negative and judgmental and condescending. I'd be willing to bet that even with his recent star on the walk of fame he probably still doesn't get much action.

TIC said:
Taylor Lautner, Robert Patterson, Zack Efron, etc, also can fck 99% of women on the planet....please understand it isn't because of their amazing acting skills or personalities....its because they are the cream of the crop in looks.
I have to disagree with this, My ex-girlfriend had a huge crush on Robert Pattinson and she was the first to admit that he looked like he got hit in the face with a shovel (her words, not mine). A lot of women typically fall in love with him via the character of Edward Cullen because he's so absurdly protective. It triggers white night fantasies.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
backbreaker said:
Believe it or not, I just bought netflix yesterday lol for the first time ever. I downloaded everything I want, I said screw it why not. was looking for a moving to watch, i will watch this.
I think the one thing to take away from it is the sense of versatility and coolness/adaptability under pressure. As if even when things outside their control go completely awry, they know they will still make it work just by virtue of them being THAT good at what they do.

You couldn't see Danny Ocean flipping out over a woman asking him to open a car door. ;)

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nexus Polaris said:
One of Clooney's best assets is the fact that he's disarming. He seems very approachable and friendly. That's why he made a lousy Batman. Because he was too nice. He wasn't dark and broody enough. But this makes him very charismatic in interpersonal interactions.
I agree! That´s why Christian Bale is so badass as Batman. He´s as stuck up as batman is. They fit very well. :rockon:

Joker: "Why so serious?"