Genital Warts

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Son of a bytch! Looks like I've got HPV. I'll be setting up an appointment with my doctor ASAP.

I'm trying to figure out if and when I should tell my gf. She's the only one I've been having sex with for the past year, so it's quite possible I caught it from her. But apparently this 5hit can remain dormant for years so who knows, I could have caught it even from the first girl I fvcked 14 years ago.

RafelD

Reaction score
Hi,

Got it when I was a teenager. Yeah I was a bit on the wild side in those days ;)

At first it might feel a bit depressing to have hpv in ur system. But it might or might not cause any symptoms (genital wart eruptions). I had a small wart on my scrot*m for more than a decade and lately got it removed by tying a hair tightly to it for about a week. It doesn't looks to get back as the skin has gotten perfectly smooth.

Don't worry if ur not talking immune suppressed meds at most it will cause 1-2 warts that won't bother you.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My wingman had genital warts at one point in college. He slept with 36 women in all and had no clue which one he got it from. They gave him the option to have it burned off, treated with a cream or pills. He told them to burn it and had to go to the doc's every monday for a month. When ppl asked him what was up he just told them he was going in because of his sinuses, hahaha. He was glad it wasn't something much worse.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a washcloth and some vinegar. Wet the cloth and stick it on where you think you have genital warts. Give it five minutes and take it off. If the sores have turned white - then they are HPV.

I know this because I have "fordyce spots," which look very similar to HPV and are frequently misdiagnosed as such, especially by docs who are not dermatologists. General practice doctors tend to be complete morons about dermatology.

If it is HPV, they will try to give you Aldera. Be prepared to have an allergic reaction and break out in hives all over your body that itch so bad you want to rip your skin off. Aldera is nasty stuff. It works a lot better to just soak the warts in vinegar until they fall off, but pharma companies can't patent vinegar, so they just give everyone Aldera and hope the reaction to it doesn't kill them.

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tell ur GF to get a pap smear from her cervix ASAP, HPV can cause cervical cancer in women, its completely preventable....so get ur GF to the doc aswell

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
have you come to a decision yet? Im interested to see how this turns out?

I had to same dilemma a while back actually when I got the hpv

apparently about 50% of all sexually active people have it. don't stress it man, it'll go away in a year or two depending on your immune system.

my doctor says there is and will rarely if ever be any clinical signs or symptoms of it now that my immune system repressed it.

I never told me gf. partly because I was a ***** at that time. based on the time frame, I think she banged her ex bf while I was on vacation. he was famous to have hpv. hmmmmm

in retrospect, I would have told her.

Adrien123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck man, Cleanly bulking up to 170 is going to take some time so make sure you go slow and control your diet! Eat only 200-300 over your maintenance Slow lean bulk will take longer but its worth it in the summer when your not having to kill your fat that you gained with going 500+ over maintenance...

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had/have it. (Don't show any physical signs anymore.) What worked for me was buying OTC freezing wart removal. It will hurt like a b!tch, but it freezes the wart and about a week later it just flakes off. It took me several cans of this stuff and many applications before I removed them all. For awhile they got really bad and were growing to the size of peas. I'm pretty sure this is all a doctor is going to do anyway, aside from probably prescribing you some antibiotics as well. As you probably know and read, HPV is for life. Haven't had another outbreak sense my initial one about 2 years ago and been rocking a pretty c0ck ever sense, however, I will forever be a "carrier". Just be glad it's not herpes. For the most part, warts are completely painless and don't lead to complications. Unless you're a women, of course, then it can lead to cervical cancer and kill you. :)

Good luck.

-Scars

Davitson

Reaction score
It is a sever skin infection where most of the doctors recommend the cream as well lotion to burn out such type of the warts but the major its better treatment is to take the ca tro- operation final solution to take the permanent relief.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The types of HPV that cause warts are NOT the ones that cause cancer!

You and your girlfriend have nothing to worry about. You basically caught the common cold of STI's.

Baron007

Reaction score
Hpv can be removed with various genital warts treatments. Genital warts also may be removed by freezing them. This is known as cryotherapy. They may be burnt off off. This is known as electrocauterization. Or they may be eliminated with surgery treatment or with laser treatment. In some situations, they are handled with shots of interferon, another kind of drugs.

After having genital warts treatment
Keep the place clean.
Don't the begining the treated area.
Wash your hands after touching the warts.
Avoid sexual contact if it is uncomfortable.

bowel movement problems

Last edited: