Gene Simmons' NPR Interview: Too much alpha-maleness?

moveup

Don Juan
Reaction score
If this is the interview I'm thinking of, I heard it when it first aired. If I recall correctly, he was totally defensive and confrontational about his intelligence for no reason at all. He was all like "I read books!" and she was like "ok, I didn't say you didn't and also wtf mang."

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if everybody was as straight forward as that guy life would be so much easier for everyone...

MagnuM

Don Juan
Reaction score
he's a rich Jew. of course he is an arrogant douche. but he is Gene Simmons and he can do what he wants!

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Life is too short to live with unrealistic delusions about yourself."

Tape that you your bathroom mirror and read it to yourself every morning. Gene is one of the few Men to have escaped the feminization of the last 40 years. I love KISS and I love NPR too, this is classic. Terry Gross has interviewed Gene before, she knew exactly what to expect and she still plays the slightly offended wallflower. But that's her NPR personae, just like Genes is all life's a sarge. I'm saving this MP3, it's art.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
MagnuM said:
he's a rich Jew. of course he is an arrogant douche. but he is Gene Simmons and he can do what he wants!
haha....Jews worship money more than anything else in the world. I have noticed it time after time again by dealing with them in the industry I work in...it is really quite sad.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, now listening to the rest of the interview...He is somewhat insightful as well. Interesting.