Gaybashing ... Why?

Pookalicious

Banned
Reaction score
Okay, I can understand the fact that you guys have deleted every single thread I have ever made. After all this is a forum for seducing women.

But I have a legit question I hope you guys can answer, so mods, please dont delete this thread!

My question is this. What do you guys have against homosexuals? If anything gays help your game by reducing the competition!

Also, why is it that whenever you think something is lame, you call it "gay"? It just makes no sense to me...would be like a fag saying "OMG..that is sooo straight!"

So spill it fellas...why do you hate gays so much? What is it that bothers you about their existence?

Before you try and give the whole "Its Unnatural" argument, keep in mind that many animals perform homosexual activities in their natural environment.

Humans seem to be the only species with hang-ups about this issue.

G_S

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't have anything against gays. i just don't like the idea of some guy wanting to shoot his load in my butthole.

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't have anything against gays. i just don't like the idea of some guy wanting to shoot his load in my butthole.
Likewise.

But i cant help but feel that you're just joking around...

Pookalicious

Banned
Reaction score
No guys I am serious. Can you answer this question for me?

no more pink fonts or silly signatures.

Reaction score
Oh boy here we go...

In the the 1980's fags came out of the closet, in the 1990's fags came out of the 'wood-work', now in the 2000's fags are coming out of 'cyber-space'. When will it ever end? I fear it will never end until they 'come out of our asses"!!!!! Or should I say 'come into' our asses!!!

LordBrian

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont really care about if you are gay or not... however I would like to know if you are the real Pook, or just happen to have a similar user name?

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As people grow older, so do their intelligence. With the exceptions of those who live in one-horse towns that parents embed their youth's mind with nonsense and hate.

Personally, I like gays: gay jokes are the funniest, gay friends can give a "to die for" fashion advices to a straight guy like me.

Gay people are the "gayest" people to be around with when at their gayest moment, but they are the worst PMS *****es when they're not.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What can't you get?

You come here with the rainbow flag stuck up your butt and yell - oh look at me! I'm a fag! I'm a fag! I can suck a **** and take it up the ass! :rolleyes:

And all of your posts are like that. Why do you expect us to like it? We don't fukkin care.

IF YOU WANNA STAY IN THIS FORUM, YOU BETTER CONTRIBUTE SOME PRODUCTIVE ADVICES/OPINIONS.

cause right now you're just trolling around for attention.

BTW: Is it really true that women don't turn you on?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dislike anyone who feels they have something to prove AND feel that they have to do it by imposing it at a level similar to shoving it down someone's throat. What makes it worse is when they say that they are misunderstood and ostracized by society. All of this after literally flogging everyone with their ideas.

It doesn't matter whether they are political, right to life, cultural, religious, lifestyle, or animal rights zealots, the fact that they attempt to persuade people to their views by force makes them all seem like @ssholes.

I am willing to listen to and discuss anyone's views but come on now, there is a more effective way of doing it.

Last edited:

Abnigh9

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia

It doesn't matter whether they are political, right to life, cultural, religious, lifestyle, animal rights zealots, the fact that they attempt to persuade people to their views by force makes them all seem like @ssholes.
He wasn't "persuading by force" others to be gay. He's simply telling other what his view is on gay in his signature and making a thread simply because he wants to know why he got flamed/ignored/etc in other threads. Clarification as they call it.

So I refute your post.

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I too have nothing against homosexuality. In fact, I don't recall seeing any of your other posts. That's because I don't concider myself a regular. I tend to go along with the general consensus here. It's ok if your gay just tone it down a bit.

Abnigh9

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pookalicious

My question is this. What do you guys have against homosexuals? If anything gays help your game by reducing the competition!
To answer your questions..
I have nothing against the gays so I can't answer it for you since I don't represent everybody here. I actually in fact like gay people because I have many gay friends. Yes I can hear the "yah whatever, that's what everybody says". Well sorry buddy but you're gonna have to chill with me to see what I mean. Everyone's different.

Most people hate gay simply because they disgust the idea of other's men's **** and the two same sex doing it.

Pookalicious

Banned
Reaction score
thanks for the honest replies guys. really puts things in perspective.

I will comment on this thread when I have more time.

And yes, to answer your question I am Pook and I have come out of the closet. Surprised?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Abnigh9
He wasn't "persuading by force" others to be gay. He's simply telling other what his view is on gay in his signature and making a thread simply because he wants to know why he got flamed/ignored/etc in other threads. Clarification as they call it.

So I refute your post.
You have reason to refute my post because you obviously had not had a chance to read his posts that the moderators felt fit to delete. If you had, you may have understood why he was bashed, flamed or whatever would call it.

Not understanding the entire story is what puts people in such a fervor in everyday life. They watch a 30 second blip on the evening news and then make snap judgments. They had been baited and was easily reeled in.

I admit, doing the due diligence to find out the history takes time and may not be as pleasurable as immediately jumping onto the bandwagon. I choose to take the time and come to my own conclusions after learning the facts.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're pulling our legs with this gay stuff, Pookalicious. But I'll still give an answer to your question.

I don't have any problem with homosexuals. Each to their own, I say. However, this is a site dedicated to helping heterosexual males get heterosexual women. It's not of much use for homosexuals trying to pick up their same sex. If you are seriously coming here for advice, I don't think you will find much material to help you out.

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally i dont hate gay people. but i DO think it is WRONG to be gay, and gay acts disgust me, you arent wanted here. Get out

just my 2 cents

if you are pook im bill clinton

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pookalicious
No guys I am serious. Can you answer this question for me?

no more pink fonts or silly signatures.
It isn't so much the gay bashing that bothers me as the fact that at every moment someone starts a gay witchhunt or over-analyzes posts/jokes for a possible gay tendency. Some guys here are so into the alpha male idea that I think they want to fuck alpha-males.