Gay Guy

skirtChaser

Banned
Reaction score
sounds like nexus is in the closet, but wanting to come out. sounds also like crazy asian is bi-curious.

panosha

Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
skirtChaser said:
sounds like nexus is in the closet, but wanting to come out. sounds also like crazy asian is bi-curious.
Why does he keep making weird topics?:whistle:

ducaro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Sperminator said:
He owes you a bj but he doesn't know that you know hes gay...
lol those were the EXACT words that came to my mind too!:crackup:

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nexus Polaris said:
It's not gay if your balls don't touch.

It's also not gay if you're the pitcher and not the catcher.

A mouth knows no gender.

Am I forgetting any? My friends spout this off constantly.
So did you believe them and give in? :rolleyes:

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy Asian said:
he didn't "hit" on me, but he keeps on talking about how we need to hang out, and how he owes me a bj(long story). But he doesn't know that i know he's gay, his chick friend told me.
He owes you a bj? :eek:

Absinthe11

Reaction score
I knew a guy like this in college. I helped him with some math once because he was behind and then we started talking regularly in class (it was a very quiet, antisocial class). Anyways, one day he asks me if I could help him out some more. I say ok -thinking it was on campus like normal- and he hands me a piece of paper with his email address and phone number and tells me we should "make a day of it". I was questioning his motives at this point and my hunch ended up being true when a couple of weeks later we were talking about boredom and he suggested if I wanted to have a "good time", I should go to gay night at the pavillion (name of a nightclub around here). My ass always came to class late and I was the first to always leave after that day just to avoid conversation.

hell695

Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy Asian said:
he didn't "hit" on me, but he keeps on talking about how we need to hang out, and how he owes me a bj(long story). But he doesn't know that i know he's gay, his chick friend told me.
why does he owe you a blow job:eek: ?

inst the answer to your question obvious "tell him you don't want to hang out"
or is there something more:rolleyes:

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you knew my circle of friends, that's just common banter with us. The girls, too.

Although, there's a guy that's not exactly part of the circle that we all know who coined that last one. He used to get head from a tranny a lot. That was how he justified it.

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^ That's some straight up homophobe shìt right there.

Man, I have to quit smoking. I feel the need to respond to everything today.

Mental

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy Asian said:
so this gay guy has a crush on me.

and he keeps on asking me to hang out.

lol any of u guys have experience with this?
"Leave Crazy Asian alone, or so help me... you will have to answer to his gay friend!"

Lol.

Get clarification. Who knows? He might just want to hang out. I don't ask out every woman I hang out with, and I'm not always looking to date them. But feel free to give him the "offended "are you KIDDING ME?!" look."

If you don't want to hang out with the dude, that's up to you. (I wouldn't go it alone, though, especially if the guy was telling me he wanted to give me a BJ.)

Still, use tact about saying no until he starts getting offensive or creepy.

See, one of my friends threatened a gay guy publicly when he was asked to hang out. Then a bunch of women who overheard the threats told me that it was a turn off to see my buddy threatening violence and freaking out like that.

So, you know... word to the wise.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha he owes me one cause when i didn't know he was gay, i asked him to do something (i forgot wut it was), but he couldn't, so he's like "ok well i'll just give you a free coupon for a bj".... now he keeps bringing it up on e-mail...
fvck, i'm really disgusted

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats hot... it'd be so suave of you and don juan of you to take it. hit that sh1t! don't listen to these haters.

idiot.

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
skirtChaser said:
nexus real name is george michael
You gotta have faith.

Reaction score
Say "No" to ho-mos!!!!