Gauging Interest

SmoothOperator

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm working on this girl I'm interested in, but I'm having trouble reading her. She may be giving signs one way or the other, but I'm pretty clueless with the opposite sex so I can't really tell if she's just being friendly or is actually interested.

I'll start by describing her. I don't see her with a lot of guys because she's not great looking, maybe 6.5-7, although I think she's cute. She's a lot of fun, too, and that's what got me interested in her.

I took her out to lunch and that may have incerased her interest and afterwards, she started playing with my camera phone and taking pictures of us together, but most people do that when they see my phone. She asked her friend for my AIM screen name and now she keeps alluding to us getting together more often, but friends do this, too. We were out dancing once and she danced with me a few times, but girls love to dance so I never knew what to make of that.

So tell me, guys. Am I stupid for questioning her interest, or am I stupid for thinking it's there?

Matt Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Flame me if im wrong, but i think she has interest in you, go for it.

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like she is interested. ;)

Just make sure to gradually move along without stalling, so you two don't actually become close "friends". :cool:

Hehe.