gaming an innocent naive girl with a bf

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i know the typical answers would be 'get a single one' and 'stop wasting your time'

but hypothetically speaking.. what would you do?

i met this HB and shes really innocent and naive but i made the big mistake of asking if she had a bf.. which she does.

because i act c+f, kino etc i get the impression she's interested but i think i'm mistaking her attention for lonliness cos shes new to the area and doesn't have any friends. we arrange to meet up etc but because she's so naive and innocent i don't think she realises what she's doing.

i've seen her twice now and spent hours talking being playful etc.. what should i really say to her to make intentions clear without ruining everything or is that a risk i have to take?

i read on here never to declare something like that because its an afc move..

Stuntmann

Banned
Reaction score
All women have men! She doesn't only have a man, she has game too.

Tell her she looks sexy and proceed. Tell her you're not interested in her talking about her boyfriend when she brings him up again. She wants a better man than him.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get her to talk about her boyfriend and relationship but only enough to learn if there are any cracks you can exploit.

Find an emotional hole in her life he's not filling, then you can fill that hole to fill the hole you really wish to fill.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
or you can stop being a piece of sh!t before you get your ass kicked.

ChapStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadao said:
or you can stop being a piece of sh!t before you get your ass kicked.
Totally agree!

Once you've been in a long term relationship, you'll know how ****ty it feels to have someone trying to game your girl even though she rejects them... It's not cool.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have different views on this...

If you got some tight game and can make a girl cheat on her boyfriend with you. Then, more power to you. Cause it is up to her whether she will be loyal or disloyal to her boyfriend. So make sure she tells her boyfriend thank you stupid ho!

Or on the other hand. How would you like it if it happend to you? Why hurt someone else's relationship cause you cant get your own b!tch?

But, we just letin you know. All you bustas out there. I already fvcked your b!tch :)

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
easy.. be a better catch than her BF.

are the principles the same for this.. ie c+f, neg-hits, kino etc..?

any examples of stuff i could/can say..

SteakAndRice

Don Juan
Reaction score
pete101 said:
are the principles the same for this.. ie c+f, neg-hits, kino etc..?

any examples of stuff i could/can say..

Tell her that you really like her and you went thru all this trouble talking a bout it to other people and asking for advice on how to behave but you thought it would be best to just be honest with her and you want to eat the boyfriends jizz off her innocent pvssy.:up:

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChapStick said:
Totally agree!

Once you've been in a long term relationship, you'll know how ****ty it feels to have someone trying to game your girl even though she rejects them... It's not cool.

alls fair in love and war...

Reason and Passion are often at odds with one another.

....oh and btw, innocent naive girl? psshhh :crackup:

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SteakAndRice said:
Tell her that you really like her and you went thru all this trouble talking a bout it to other people and asking for advice on how to behave but you thought it would be best to just be honest with her and you want to eat the boyfriends jizz off her innocent pvssy.:up:

:cheer: Go flash, go!!! :crackup:

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what would be the best way to respond if she says she can't see you because it wouldn't be appropriate and her bf wouldn't be happy?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pete101 said:
what would be the best way to respond if she says she can't see you because it wouldn't be appropriate and her bf wouldn't be happy?
Say "I understand" then go look for your own girlfriend.