Gaming a girl you work with

XxprodigyxX

Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently got a new job a couple months ago and there's a girl I work with who I am trying to game. I would like to get some advice on how you would go about a girl you work with, without her thinking of you as just a co-worker or a friend. We've gone out for dinner one time and had a blast, but at work I try not to talk to her too much. Any advice?

XxprodigyxX

Don Juan
Reaction score
I work at a bank so everyone kinda knows about each other. So thats why I try not to talk to her much at work.

Xericx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by XxprodigyxX
I recently got a new job a couple months ago and there's a girl I work with who I am trying to game. I would like to get some advice on how you would go about a girl you work with, without her thinking of you as just a co-worker or a friend. We've gone out for dinner one time and had a blast, but at work I try not to talk to her too much. Any advice?
Depends on how much you value your job. If you're pretty secure that you won't lose it, then go balls out.

"You wanna go hit happy hour after work...." is always a good thing.

XxprodigyxX

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am positive i am not going to lose the job. I just wanna be sure i am making the right moves (taking her out, not talking to her much at work, c&f s**t., etc)..oh and Xerix... were both not 21 yet...soon..but not quite yet...so what SHOULD be the next move?