Game is dead. Forums are for coping.

GruntCardone

Banned
Reaction score
Don't think I was around for the AS thing, but I guess now I know Tenacity is the comedian. That guy has more sass in him than a sitcom, just look at the grill he puts on guru... LOL. Maybe he and NN are the same person? I've never learned who NN really was anyway.
Don't pay attention to that lying sazc of shyt.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah.... Certainly seems that way every time I read a thread over the same old rehashed internet feud bullsh*t from a year ago....
Yo T - did you read that above? Do you understand what is being said?

Go score yourself some 10 non getto chicks! why you repeat trollin SS instead of bein 'da man' out and about?

3rdLeg

Banned
Reaction score
it's tenacity. when the atom smasher account thing went down I did something novel and asked "who has been doing all of this new account spamming" the answer I got was 'tenacity'

think about it, Tenacity was always the one who got on guru about prison and suing sosuave.
Aren't you the poster that send n00dz of yourself to @da dynamically and sexual PM's to @Tenacity?

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
uh, game is easier then any time in the history of the universe..

theyre are more sluts today in the world that exist more then ever..

you can bang as many girls as you want in this life and suffer less consequences..
(condom use plz)

banging girls is so easy drug dealers/thugs psychopaths are cleaning up nicely.
the average man is such a conditioned pvssy they cant get girls wet.
the average psycho is so unconditioned he gets girls wet.

Dont be a scum bag, but learn from him and stop being a fvcking pvssy, game is huge and its just getting started.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys who are successful with women never needed the internet to learn game.
That's like saying guys who are successful at their job can never be fired.
Nothing is guaranteed in life, because life is too unpredictable.
People usually fail before they succeed. Or they succeed, fail, and then succeed again.

Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lollll how come I didn’t get those?
Because they didn't happen. Tenacity likes to TRY to rile me up with his fabricated bvllchit.

Lol, toldja it was tenacity. How completely pathetic of you T

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

you can bang as many girls as you want in this life and suffer less consequences..
(condom use plz)

Dont be a scum bag, but learn from him and stop being a fvcking pvssy, game is huge and its just getting started.
This.

Spoken by a man who knows game.

A few regulars actually has little and I suspect quotes from Utubes passing it off as their own experiences.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes for some people. A person should not spend too much time on here.

Trickster711

Don Juan
Reaction score

(condom use plz)

Actually this is the hard part. I grew with woman and it hasn't made any better with them. Mom just gave me wrong directions on how to hey girls. And I wonder if I should go and just do drugs cause it seems that it helps. But I don't understand to wich point I should be an stupid aszhole with them. I don't buy things to them, I don't pay for anything, I'm don't show respect but I'm alone how can you explain this. For my getting a girlfriend is just a random evento bro.

Last edited:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys keep calling him out as naughty ninja, THIS is tenacity

That fake atom smasher account and thread -> tenacity
Lol no. NN has a very specific writing style. Tenacity never calls anyone ponzi or a Jew, not does he have anything particularly against guru either. That’s strictly NN stuff lol

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
think about it, Tenacity was always the one who got on guru about prison and suing sosuave.
That was only AFTER he learned of the fact FROM me because I cited that as evidence not to take everything guru says to heart, which at the time he was. Then NN made another account just to like and respond to that same comment. That was way long ago.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol no. NN has a very specific writing style. Tenacity never calls anyone ponzi or a Jew, not does he have anything particularly against guru either. That’s strictly NN stuff lol
Uhhhh, you legit saw the mods response that this WAS tenacity, so I'm confused that you need to debate me on it? I screen captured it to you, did you forget?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was only AFTER he learned of the fact FROM me because I cited that as evidence not to take everything guru says to heart, which at the time he was. Then NN made another account just to like and respond to that same comment. That was way long ago.
Da fuq? Again, I screen shoted THE mod saying it was tenacity spamming the forum. WTF?