Gal with BF just started texting me

PeterCrouch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Forget about her...

Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
She is an AW, end of story. Stop wasting your time with her. :cuss:

Laterz...
I disagree, her best freind and a freind of mine is a AW FACT! This gal is different, shes intrested in me more, and she talks alot more, and certainly doesnt do some of the stuff her freind does!

This gal is really cool, im gonna ask her to this thing on friday, and keep being ****y and funny and myself whether or not she comes on friday, i probably wont do anything while she is with her bf unless she tells me she is gonna break up with him for me!

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*sigh*

Originally posted by PeterCrouch
I disagree, her best freind and a freind of mine is a AW FACT! This gal is different, shes intrested in me more, and she talks alot more, and certainly doesnt do some of the stuff her freind does!

This gal is really cool, im gonna ask her to this thing on friday, and keep being ****y and funny and myself whether or not she comes on friday, i probably wont do anything while she is with her bf unless she tells me she is gonna break up with him for me!
Ok... put urself in her boyfriends positions then... lets say that you are her bf and she was texting me (some other dude) and making arrangements/dates with me.... how would YOU feel? ... and another thing to think about... if she can leave him so easily because she might have found someone "better"... she can, and probably will do the same to you.

And I feel strongly about this fact, DONT MESS AROUND WITH CHICKS THAT HAVE BF's... when guys do this, it pissed the f*ck out of me! If you want to get intimate/close to her in that kinda way, tell her to break up 1st or be SINGLE 1st, because I'm sure that if you were in her bf's position you wouldn’t like it! people that cheat, and people that provoke it should be shot, IMO.

Laterz...

PeterCrouch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Like ive said i dont want too and i wont do anything with her while she is with him, what i want her to come to on friday night will certainly not be a date, we dont know each other that well and she has shown intrest in getting to know me better before (she sent me an email a couple of days ago with some random question like fav food and stuff) and im gonna say to her it wont be a date (coz i will think of alot better things to do on a date) but more of a get to know you hang out have a laugh couple of hours together if shes got nothing better to do!

i would feel like kicking your head in if you were making dates with my gf, but this is not what im doing

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PeterCrouch
get to know you hang out have a laugh couple of hours together
If my gf was doing that with another guy, ALONE, I would still feel like kicking his head in... woudldnt you? :rolleyes: .. whatever.. i see it as wrong, and always will... but thats just me i guess.

Laterz...

PeterCrouch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well guys quick update here

we where just chatting and she said

"i cant believe i was scared of you"

so i said u were scared of me? and she said yeh when i 1st met you u said something horrible to me, i said oh im sorry what did i say? she said cant remember and neither can i

so then she said well i can officially say ive made a new freind and i said yay well ur a freind too, and hot so thats a bonus, she tried playing it off by saying well turn down the heater if ur hot love but i just said thats not what i meant

so then i asked her if she wants to play in a footy tourny with a few of us, she was a bit scared of playing against guys and said no

so i said well do ya fancy helping out a new freind friday night? she said doing what i explained the faire thing and she said she wouldnt be able to get here (she lives outta town)

so i said well if u find a way let me know, she said ok, then i told her that a mate was gonna help me out and she said ok, so i said well we could still do with someone to look pretty and make us laugh though and she said well it would be fun tho

so i said well ill pay for a bus if ya want then i said i had to go and mite see her in town tomorrow she said lol cya bye bye xx

dunno if shes gonna come or not but think i did ok, and im pleased i asked, ill mention it to her tomorrow if i see her!

plus she thinks im cheeky, a good thing or not?

any advice?

cheers

PeterCrouch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh and i also told her i have never been to where she lives and she said well when im driving ill let come pick ya up and show you around my lil village and give ya a little tour

i said its a deal, then she tried to play off it was her bday tomorrow and i should buy her a present but i said no coz her birthday is in febuary!

anyway cheers for the help

PeterCrouch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK guys any advice here will be greatly appreciated as normal!

I havent spoke to her since last night, so do i contact her about tomorrow night (she said it would be fun but she doesnt know how she can get there and i said well let me know if you can get there) or do i let her contact me?

probably wont see her as i know shes at home tomorrow lazing about and also has a driving lesson

so do i contact her and ask her about it? or do i let her contact me about it?

cheers

darthsidious

Banned
Reaction score
Good... my young expendable apprentice, FEEL WITH YOUR PASSION.. and use them at your maximum optimal abilities to take this girl and f*ck her. Your mission is to f*ck her.

NOW GO! and don't be patient, dominate her, destroy her enemies (boyfriend.) and you will succeed...

PeterCrouch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So you wanna answer my question?

Do i contact her or does she contact me?

PeterCrouch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i didnt contact her and she didnt contact me no worries i thought, half way through the night i sent her a text saying

"your missing out on so much fun, were in charge of the bouncey castle haha!"

no reply from her ahwell, shouldnt read to much into it should i?

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol @ you. what a mess. leave her alone bro. she's just playing games with ya.