Gal with BF just started texting me

PeterCrouch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I didnt have her number but have chatted to her couple of times online and face to face

got a message saying

Guess who?
I said Bob the builder?
Correct she said
Yay well done me i said
She said now being serious, who do ya think iam? and well done for being in college 2day
i said thanks, who could it be? are you fit?
she said ill give ya some clues, i only started talking to ya this year, i got 2 know you through a mate, and i go to the same college as you!
i said lol hey ****** how are you?
she said that took ya a long time didnt it, i got ur number of ***** hope ya dont mind!

now i knew who it was straight away just about so was only kidding but what good replys could i send back?

remember she has a bf

cheers

PeterCrouch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone?

is this ok

I new it was you straight away lol and no its all good?

quick replys please cheers! havent text her for an hour now

PeterCrouch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Coz its been so long ive decided im not texting her back and ill speak to her again later if shes online or tomorrow if i see her in college!

Anyone gonna reply with advice or views on this coz she has a bf and i duno if shes just being freindly or is actually intrested in me, coz she has a bf

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mate, there is nothing in that text conversation to show she is interested! sorry to say, it must be in your head.

Also, she has a boyfriend, my mate wasted a good year of his life chasing after a girl who flirted with him all the time even though she had a boyfriend, and did it get him anywhere? no!

darthsidious

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Not Quite There
mate, there is nothing in that text conversation to show she is interested! sorry to say, it must be in your head.

Also, she has a boyfriend, my mate wasted a good year of his life chasing after a girl who flirted with him all the time even though she had a boyfriend, and did it get him anywhere? no!
Text messages only show a message, not body/voice language to indicate interest. You made an assumption that may be incorrect.

The person I'm responding to has one example, however there are other examples out there such as maybe she is getting tired of her current and is looking for another in which the original thread starter (PeterCrouch) could be this situation. Approach her casually and neutrally, a girl that plans to cheat usually makes the first moves so wait for that - don't invite her anywhere - and there's nothing wrong about it (for you "morality policemen" out there) this is how some people find another relationship or friendship.

PeterCrouch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well i found out that she kinda knew that i liked her

apparently asked her mate "do ya think he fancys me" her mate replied "yeh probably"

so she started teasing saying oh my mate told me something today and im not telling ya

then we were texting this evening and she said what did ya chat to (the mate who told her i fancied her) about last nite

i said some gal i kinda like

she said who is she then?

so i said just this gal, i dont know her that well but she seems cool, she has a bf tho

then she text back saying wot a bummer, i g2g now but text me when ur not busy, in the words of mike (me) toodles xx (toodles is a word i say for bye sometimes)

so what do ya guys think?

GrandMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
one thing I think is very IMPORTANT:
remain ****Y & FUNNY all the time. tease her. if she says she has to learn for school, tell her: "oooh: you're such a poor little girl" (hehe).

don't show to much interest, even though I would strongly suggest that you just believe she is interested. you just have to raise this a bit. having a bf DOES not mean she cant get rid of him if she finds a better one.

another important point: don't start thinking about her too much. this will eventually make you fall in love with her, and then your actions are inpredictable, you are not controlling the situation anymore. a good thing to keep you away from thinking of her all the time is to approach as many girls as you can. this will also raise your social status and make you even more interesting to her, because she will have to fight for you. you have A LOT of girls, if she wants you, she has to be very seductive (hehehehe). don't chase her, let her chase you as much as possible.

PeterCrouch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheers guys

she still wants to know who the gal i like is, she text me this morning saying so am i aloud to know the gals name or is it a secret? then she said something about college

i replied not mentioning anything about the gal just saying that im in college and shell see me if shes lucky, but now im home so when she next texts me later probably ill tell her i had to come home

quite suprised she still wants to know who the gal i like is, even tho i know she knows its her!

cheers for the help, basically advice given was not to think about her much, dont invite her anywhere, respect she has a bf and let her make any moves!

do i tell her i like her?

PeterCrouch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So if i say things like i think this gal is pretty cool, and like to get to know her better! that will be better than saying yeh i like you and you know it?

she just text me saying i wasnt lucky enough to see ya was i today, im really bored

should i text back?

PeterCrouch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it wrong to be scared...

of texting a gal with a bf just incase she is with him!

She recently told me she spends all her time watching tv or with her bf, she knows i like her, she seems cool and shes been the one to start text conversations weve had lately - nothing sexual just normal get to know you ones etc

This a previous topic on the gal

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=78063

Im a bit bored fancy texting her saying hi and stuff, but im worried she will be with her bf dunno why just am!

BTW Before anyone says it, i know i shouldnt like a gal with a bf but i do!

Also same gal metioned she liked her arms, and i said to her why arms? she said well i was gonna say ass but i thought i better not, so i said oh ill check it out next time i see ya then and she said well i dont think my bf will be happy if you do, i said dont worry ill check his out too if hes jelous

Did i do well here? and next time i see her im gonna text her after i say bye to her and say "I checked it out, very nice, dont tell bf tho shh!" Is this a good idea?

Cheers for the help!

sexualchocolate

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been in a similar situation before. If your gonna be taking risks that will get your azz kicked, you need to make sure the girl likes you.

I cant tell what her interest level is with you. But you need to see if you can get her out. If she wont do anything with you NEXT her.

I would also be worried about how much bigger this guy is than you and/or if he is crazy as hell. Just in case.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Is it wrong to be scared...

'Is it wrong to be scared...' merged with 'Gal with BF just started texting me'.

PeterCrouch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheers mods, ill update in here next time!

Were about the same height, i think i could take the bf tbh but i respect she has a bf and altho i dont know him he seems alrite!

I wont be making any moves while she is out with him, but is there anything wrong with asking her to come round/do something/watch a film?

Just to see if she likes me and if shes cool?

PeterCrouch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea what homeboy means but yeh im gonna do it anyway, its just when, when for and what to do!

That is all!

PeterCrouch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
should i wait for her to text me or should i just go ahead and text her? she could be with her bf which would be embarrasing!

Lhemmix

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in your situation before... trust me.
I have wasted a year and a half chasing a girl that had a bf already. We txted a lot. I'm from the Philippines, the SMS capital of the world

Stay away from that girl she's just playing with you.
She'll just use you for company when her BF is not around, that would be good if you get to fvck her.ü

Messing with another's GF really gives you bad karma. Who knows the tables might be turned on you someday.

Look for another girl, there's plenty of them. Use txting only for setting up dates, calling would be better. As much as possible your conversations with a girl should be in person. That way you can read her non-verbal signals.

PeterCrouch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So ive just found out i have to help out at my sisters skool summer fair on friday night, and ive been told to get a couple of mates along to help aswell!

Now i know its a friday and shes probably got plans to spend it with her bf but would it be rude of me to ask her to come along?

How should i ask her and make it seem like a better idea than spending it with her bf!?

Cheers

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget about her...

She is an AW, end of story. Stop wasting your time with her. :cuss:

Laterz...