Gaara/SdotL's BOOT CAMP week one - JOIN NOW!

Vulture

Banned
Reaction score

disfunktional

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry guys think I am gonna have to bail. Being on night shifts this and next week I am asleep all day so I have no time. I'm gonna restart after a finish my night shifts and get back to normal working hours!

SdotL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by disfunktional
Sorry guys think I am gonna have to bail. Being on night shifts this and next week I am asleep all day so I have no time. I'm gonna restart after a finish my night shifts and get back to normal working hours!
That's sad to hear.. but aren't you free on wkends?
maybe work on the exercises on the wkends?

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3 days and 2 hi's :confused: U really gonna cut it close huh?

Did anyone get double digits yet? Come on fellas, I know you can do it..You just need to push harder... Stay in the field until you achieve your goals

disfunktional

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SdotL
That's sad to hear.. but aren't you free on wkends?
maybe work on the exercises on the wkends?
Asleep most of Saturday but yeah I got Sunday free, but I aint gonna get 50 'Hi's' done in that one day! I think I am better off waiting until I am back on 9-5 as I can go out every day every lunch time and there are loads of HB's round where I work :)

SdotL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by disfunktional
Asleep most of Saturday but yeah I got Sunday free, but I aint gonna get 50 'Hi's' done in that one day! I think I am better off waiting until I am back on 9-5 as I can go out every day every lunch time and there are loads of HB's round where I work :)
Allright buddy good luck !

BomBom

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Gee, I have to work harder. My problem is I try to make my "hi" too special - I don´t do it unless it´s a good looking girl and we have made EC. I thought the task was 10 hi´s but just realized that it´s 50. I´m gonna have to start saying hi to everyone I meet :). The thing is that I found it even harder to say hi to a guy than a good looking girl - the guy will think I´m gay or a psycho but maybe that´s even better? To gain confidence one will have to do things without caring about what other people think, right?
Keep it up!

Caution

Reaction score
been busy but went out to a frat party last night.

Count is at 15/50

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C'mon guys 15/50? Are you serious?!!!

I went to the mall for about 1 hour doing EC plus saying "hi." That night i did way over 50, i lost count.
Not only that but i got some convos in there.

I going back out for another hour. Push yourself. I went with another beginning DJ, he got 69 hi's. And he said it was a lot easier than he expected it to be.

Caution

Reaction score
yea it is easy but i started to have conversations with the people i met. Anyways i will get the 50 by tomorrow. i hope everyone does the same.

pro26

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok u guys got me.....lol

i kind did some of da work myself and survived thru week 4
but **** dat.........dat don't count!
i'm startin over

I'M IN!!!!