Gaara/SdotL's BOOT CAMP week one - JOIN NOW!

SdotL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and Gaara are planning to start boot camp tomorrow.
As stated in the title, anyone who wants to join in is welcome.
We will produce a field report/results for any interesting that happens during the wk.

People who are participating:
Gaara
SdotL
Caution
chaos_guy
disfunktional
whyshy
Vulture
BomBom
phatboi408

(everyone welcome just state you would like to participate and your username will be added to the list )

Starting date for week one will be FEB. 13th 2006
End date for week one will be FEB. 20th 2006

Exercises for wk 1 -

#1 In two separate outings, each lasting one hour in length, you will go about establishing eye contact with strangers.

#2 Say Hi or Hello to a total of 50 strangers.

Source: http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/ - Don Juan Boot Camp

Good Luck!

Last edited:

chaos_guy

Reaction score
I was planning on starting the boot camp course tomarrow anyway, so I'd be willing to participate with you guys.

disfunktional

Don Juan
Reaction score
Count me in :) I might have to combine exercises 1 and 2 though as I am on night shift next week so time will be limited :(

SdotL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by disfunktional
Count me in :) I might have to combine exercises 1 and 2 though as I am on night shift next week so time will be limited :(
that's fine. you can do the 2 exercises for this week simultaneously.

disfunktional

Don Juan
Reaction score
Report #1

Well I was going to combine the 2 exercises into 1 but I think I need to take it slower than that - I didn't feel like I could just say 'Hi' to random people. So I went out this morning around the town centre and the shopping centre for around an hour.

I attempted EC at least 50 times if not more. I found that most people just didn't even look my way, quite a lot of people looked down. I seriously only got maybe 4 extended EC's with random people, and there were no HB's about at all, not 1!!

Man this sh1tty little town is so depressing!! The people around here are fcuking miserable :) I guess I didn't pick the best time to go - a Monday morning. The place is just full of old people and unemployed people dossing around, oh and high school kids on half-term. Thank fcuk I am moving to London in 2 months time!!

I don't seem to have much problem in trying to establish EC with people, although I haven't really tried HB's yet. I need to get another hour in over the next few days.

SdotL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by disfunktional
Report #1

Well I was going to combine the 2 exercises into 1 but I think I need to take it slower than that - I didn't feel like I could just say 'Hi' to random people. So I went out this morning around the town centre and the shopping centre for around an hour.

I attempted EC at least 50 times if not more. I found that most people just didn't even look my way, quite a lot of people looked down. I seriously only got maybe 4 extended EC's with random people, and there were no HB's about at all, not 1!!

Man this sh1tty little town is so depressing!! The people around here are fcuking miserable :) I guess I didn't pick the best time to go - a Monday morning. The place is just full of old people and unemployed people dossing around, oh and high school kids on half-term. Thank fcuk I am moving to London in 2 months time!!

I don't seem to have much problem in trying to establish EC with people, although I haven't really tried HB's yet. I need to get another hour in over the next few days.
hmm..yea I think you picked a bad time at a mall cuz there are only old people in the mornings especially on wkdays haha I didn;t even hit up any malls yet.. I didn't even go to school because I'm sick -_-

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SdotL, check it out:

For those of you who want to chalenge yourselves!

On your second time going for the eye contact (EC) try not to break first. Fight the urge to not look away.[

SdotL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whyshy
SdotL, check it out:

For those of you who want to chalenge yourselves!

On your second time going for the eye contact (EC) try not to break first. Fight the urge to not look away.[
hmm that would be to girls right? cuz looking at a guy for that long is kind of wierd lol unless you want to start a fight lol

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha, ha!:crackup:

Yeah, its goes for both, even if your not gay. You need to stare down your opponent so he knows who is the Alpha-male!

Some of the biggest guys will look away from you, and give you more respect because you stare them down. It shows that your not afraid of them.

I even did this to a "gangster" type (stereoticaly called), he was white. Next time he was afraid of looking at me thinking I might kick his @$$.

In all my experiences, no guy as answered back saying, "Why are you staring at me," from what i can remember. If they do (this only happens with girls) then i'll say,"I should be asking you the same question!"

O, a fight was never started. Smile or nod or even give him/her a whats' up nod.

SdotL

Don Juan
Reaction score
FR day 1

Originally posted by whyshy
Ha, ha!:crackup:

Yeah, its goes for both, even if your not gay. You need to stare down your opponent so he knows who is the Alpha-male!

Some of the biggest guys will look away from you, and give you more respect because you stare them down. It shows that your not afraid of them.

I even did this to a "gangster" type (stereoticaly called), he was white. Next time he was afraid of looking at me thinking I might kick his @$$.

In all my experiences, no guy as answered back saying, "Why are you staring at me," from what i can remember. If they do (this only happens with girls) then i'll say,"I should be asking you the same question!"

O, a fight was never started. Smile or nod or even give him/her a whats' up nod.
Interesting whyshy, I'll keep that in mind.

well heres my report for day one, I had school today, then went to canadian tire to pick up some stuff, so I tried to make EC with everyone in the store. Most of them looked away as soon as I made I contact with them there wasn't once that they could hold it for more than 2 seconds and o yea there were no HB there so it wasn't much fun haha. Next stop tmr.. the malls =)