G/F posted pics of kissing guy on facebook

Absinthe11

Reaction score
She did this about 2 weeks ago. I’ve only talked to her/hung out with her once since then and I haven’t really spoken to her. She keeps calling me, but I never answer or I answer and cut her short…she’s been pretty bad mad at this. See, I want to tell her why she’s wrong and what she did was bad…but I just know it will turn into a pissing contest and if anything she will somehow turn it around and say I’m the bad guy and it’s my fault. That is what gets me, she would take no responsibility.

cordoncordon said:
But yeah. Wow. Such ballzzz on this chick to do that lol.
I can tell you exactly why she does that…she doesn’t care, she’s never cared and she doesn’t have to. She is RICH. She grew up and still lives in a mansion in one of the richest towns in our state. Her Father for example bought her the 07 Saab 95 she drives in now. Even without her parents she does well for herself, she’s the manager of an Armani store. So looks, plus some good money and most likely she's going to march to her own beat. No worries on her part, that is for sure.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's definitely out of the line for me. She's your girlfriend. Another guy's tongue going down her throat? I have no idea how much self respect you have for yourself but that's just too much for me. Are you serious about this girl? If not then it's cool but As Last Man Standing would say it best..she's a big time hoe!~

Microfiltered

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to make you feel bad or anything but damn, good looking and rich. That’s pretty much the best combo going imo. I can see why you have problems letting her go.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah no doubt. I mean she has a lot going for her, and that makes it hard to let go.

But....you have to ask yourself. DO you want to keep her and the status quo, be a pushover, and go through a year or even a lifetime of disrespect and being miserable? Or would you rather stand your ground and risk losing her in the hopes that it will scare her straight when she feels she is losing you?

Since it has been two weeks and you have been distancing yourself like I mentioned to earlier, I think its time you call her up and tell her what is bothering you. I am personally amazed that if this silence has been going on for two weeks since she posted the pics that she hasn't put 2 and 2 together and realized why you were mad. I mean how ignorant can she be?

But yeah, call her up, ask her to explain what happened that night, tell her how it disrespected you and that you don't know if you can continue in the relationship and see what she says.

cyraid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow I cannot believe this. Could you be any more of a pushover and could you have any less self respect? Honestly, what the hell are you thinking? kdnash82 pretty summed it up for you, LISTEN to this guy. Maybe in your world it's okay for your girlfriend to be playing tonsil hockey with a man OTHER THAN YOU. If that's the case, then why are you even here?

And you're letting her get away with this because she is beautiful and successful. Sure, it makes her that much more attractive. Go ahead and cling on to her like the little AFC you are and tell me how you're doing in a few months.

Come on, you know what to do. It's so true what they say - people ask advice about things they already know the answer to, and wish that wasn't the answer. Now get it through your head that she's playing you around like a toy and have some dignity for god's sake.

Microfiltered

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if this is her way of breaking up with you. Post pics, wait for a fight to happen, and then go out with some drama. Just putting it out there.

moto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Randallpink83 said:
hahahaha priceless post kdnash82!! I agree also... I don't know what everyone else is talking about.

...The point is simple. Its bothering you right? You don't like it that she kissed a guy and much less posted the fvcking pictures publicly. So if something is bothering you put your foot down and do something about it. Plain and Simple... Don;t hold anything in, be true to yourself and feelings.... I don't care how you handle. talk with her, set her straight. Dump her... whatever just don't hold it in.

maybe she is looking for a break up and waiting for you to get mad about the pictures so she has an excuse to blame you for being a **** and break up. Either way, be true to your feelings.
thats exactly why I was saying just leave.

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absinthe11 said:
See, I want to tell her why she’s wrong and what she did was bad…but I just know it will turn into a pissing contest and if anything she will somehow turn it around and say I’m the bad guy and it’s my fault. That is what gets me, she would take no responsibility.
You're right.... This is all your fault... You should probably go and apologize to her right now for her going out and kissing some other dude...

DORK!!

Fela Kuti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
knglerxt said:
Yeah. You have to watch out for the girls with the lower back tattoos.
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
next time you kiss her, you'll taste somebody elses penis...

Reaction score
If she does not honor her womanhood, why do you expect her to be loyal to a man!

You are just the next pimp in line!

feelingloved

Don Juan
Reaction score
What I've on this site here is a concept pretty simple to sum up.
A girl with a high IL would never risk doing anything to cause you doubt.

This is not girl-silliness, its not a mistake, its an intentional power play. She does it because she does not fear the consequences.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absinthe11 said:
I am 23 years old and have a girlfriend who is 19. I have seen her ever since she was 18. I didn't want anything out of her besides a lay at first, but it happened ot be a good lay and then it turned to two and then three, etc. Without knowing it soon enough I was dating her. She's a very beautiful girl and is always happy with a good attitude, and the guys love her (I don't mind), but what pissed me off was the other day she posted pics of her and some other guy at a club.

She went to a 21+ nightclub with some friends. I didn't go because I had other things to do that night. She posted pics of her and her "buddy" as she called him. In one they are kissing and she put down at the bottom caption "lol it's not what you think so don't ask". The next one has her pulled away and she put the caption "See, I got mad at him..just kidding lol". Then the last one has him kissing her on the side of the head while she has a stupid smile on her face with the caption "see we've made up". There are others were they are flirting and what not.

I was one pissed mofo when I saw this. At first I wanted to call her up and give her an earful, especially since she didn't even bother to hide it or anything (I am friends with her on her facebook so it's not like I wasn't going to see the photo album). I didn't call her on it but it has slowly eaten away at me since. I confess I fear breaking up with her because I may not find someone as good looking. I don't know why I think that way seeing as I have a lot going for myself and am successful (I work as a mechanical engineer). I guess i should've known what I was getting into when I saw that tribal tramp stamp near her ass.
that calls for s Dump. dont waste your breath man. just dont.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kdnash82 said:
Ummm... I'm not sure what the hell the other posters are trying to tell you. Most of it I don't agree with, but I won't even elaborate on the advice they're giving you.

There is absolutely no reason for your girl to be locking lips with any other guy. NONE!!! If the shoe was on the other foot, how would she feel about you slipping your tongue into another girls mouth? Pretty pissed off right? You'd be a dog amongst the other names she would call you. She would get all of her friends to see her side and they would turn on you also.

The next part. The fact that she locked lips with another guy is grounds for dismisal. Then to add insult to injury, she didn't hide it, but pretty much threw it in your face. "HA!! See what I've been doing behind your back!!?" Because you're all puzzy whipped, you're not even gonna say anything about it for fear of losing her puzzy?

Overall, you might hold the title of boyfriend, but it's obvious that this girl is seeing other guys. I believe that she has already broken up with you, but you're too closed minded to realize it. The minute you confront her about it, she's gonna blow up about the whole thing. All of these bones are gonna start flying out of the closet hitting you in the head and then she's gonna slam the door by hanging up the phone leaving you wondering what the hell you did wrong.

From here, you're gonna go through a self pitty phase where you start listening to depressing r&b/country love songs that reminds you of her. You're gonna start flipping through pictures of the way things were between the two of you. You will start to hate life. You will continue to check her myspace/facebook for any sign that she might be thinking of you, only to find that the guy you saw her in the picture with is leaving her comments of how he can't wait to see her tonight, which will lead to jealousy.

Then, you'll go into "I can win her back" phase. You'll check this site on advice on how to get her back. We'll tell you to forget about the bit#ch, but you won't listen. You'll go out and buy her flowers and cute crap which she will not even want and probably won't take. You'll start calling her, but she will never answer or return your calls. You'll begin emailing her and sending her comments on myspace/facebook, which will be deleted until she finally blocks all messages from you. Then you'll turn to anger.

You'll suddenly hate this girl. Leaving her hate voicemails and messages. Spreading rumors about her. Trying to get your friends to turn against her like her friends did to you, but they actually like her because she has a cooch and figure that one day they will be the one banging her since she cheated on you.

Eventually you'll find another girl to replace her and you'll wonder to yourself why you even did all those things you did. You'll wonder why you were even with her in the first place because this girl that you're with now is so much better. She treats you so much better than the last girl. Then you'll forget about her completely. It'll be another memory in the back of your head. You'll go on through life happy. One day you'll even find out through a friend that the guy she was with cheated on her and left her high and dry. You'll feel good about that because she would have gotten what she deserved.

Last part sounds good right? Well, how about you skip all that crap in between. Dump the girl. Forget about her completely and find another girl to pick up the pieces so you can skip the b/s and get on with your life. Trust me... you deserve better. Read the bible and start spinning some more plates
This, Ladies and Gentlemen was one of the greatest posts ive seen on SoSuave. Fantatstic Post and VERY True.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just going to throw it straight

YOU ARE NOT A MAN

She has crossed one of your lines in your mind which you don't accept and you didn't give any consequences. So you basically betrayed yor own Identity.

Also two, I realize you have no game because you have AFC scarcity mentality of not wanting to break up because you don't think you can find another girl as good looking.

Three she is going to a club her Buying Temperature is going up and she ended up kissing some dude on one side you can't really be mad because technically it wasn't her fault because any guy can use buying temperature to there advantage and get a makeout in club...Who is she fuking when she get home. (I hope you fuked her)

She is rich, I say stick with her get some funds from her lol. (Sorry I'm a bastard like that) Start being proactive and learn pickup that way you have options and you no longer have to worry about not being able to find another good looking girl.

Bottomline you already knew what you wanted to do ever since you found out she broke one of your "codes" but you betrayed your own Identity because you didn't stay congruent to it. Instead you tweaked it just for the sake of being with the girl. So of course it will eat you away because there is an incongruence now.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignorance is bliss but come on guys. Thats like that Mario Winans song. The lyrics are something like "I dont want to know if you're cheating girl keep it on the low, coz my heart cant take it anymore" What kinda pvssy AFC stuff is that? Listen to kdnash, and drop her. Posting pics of her kissing dudes on facebook... wow

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Microfiltered said:
I wonder if this is her way of breaking up with you. Post pics, wait for a fight to happen, and then go out with some drama. Just putting it out there.
I was waiting for this post as i read down.

She posted the pics. She didn't just do the kissing. She posed for pictures. She took the time to get them from someone or download them off her camera... then posted them online knowing full well you would eventually see them.

She's attention wh0ring. Even if she's not doing it to cause a break up, she's a goddamn child.

Don't give her the attention, just break all contact and go about your business, which should be fixing whatever is screwed up in your brain that makes you think you can't get another pretty girl.

edit: oops sorry kdnash82 at first i just glanced over your long post real quick out of laziness but i looked again and you mentioned this

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I m gonna jump on the kdnash82 bandwagon for this one. That sums it up perfectly, anyone with experience in these things would agree.

to the OP: this was posted yesterday, i think you should try it, maybe you ll get some self-respect back

punchitchewy said:
Tyler decided to go out with somewhat of a bang. The next time they have sex Tyler throws her on the bed and fvcks her like a rag doll until he's about to cvm, then he pulls out, rips off the condom and blasts jlzz into her eyes and face. Without saying anything he puts his clothes on and walks out the door.
They apparently haven't made contact since.
but come on guys, there s a new post everyday by some dude who got cheated on/dumped by his gf. He knows what he needs to do, pple always tell him to "move on", he even agrees with them at first. Then he starts to hesitate, brings up the fear that "he won't be able to find another girl like her" and then stops posting in his own thread. Now what do you think he did? Did he dump her? ya, right... in 90% of these cases we are giving our advice in vain, AFCs never listen simply because they have the wrong mentality to start with

Absinthe11

Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
I was waiting for this post as i read down.

She posted the pics. She didn't just do the kissing. She posed for pictures. She took the time to get them from someone or download them off her camera... then posted them online knowing full well you would eventually see them.

She's attention wh0ring. Even if she's not doing it to cause a break up, she's a goddamn child.

Don't give her the attention, just break all contact and go about your business, which should be fixing whatever is screwed up in your brain that makes you think you can't get another pretty girl.

edit: oops sorry kdnash82 at first i just glanced over your long post real quick out of laziness but i looked again and you mentioned this
You guys have really blown up this thread since the last time I visited, holy ****. It’s going to take me a while to read through these all.

Well, the funny thing about the picture itself is a female friend of mine left a comment on the photo that my girlfriend is a slut. She said she was just kidding after to avoid any conflict, but she actually called me the other day and asked if I saw the pictures and why I have her as a girlfriend when she posts pictures like that.

But I want to ask this; If she wants to break up with me, why would she keep on calling me and sending me stupid texts saying she loves me and why I haven't called her?

Someone sent me a message if she posted the pictures up herself or someone else did and tagged her name on it. They were taken with her camera and she posted them herself with all the captions and what not. In the last photo she stresses that the photographer thought they must've been so hot because he/she kept following them and taking pictures of them the entire time (the photo album has like 60 pics with 85% being them).

drak_ool said:
I m gonna jump on the kdnash82 bandwagon for this one. That sums it up perfectly, anyone with experience in these things would agree.

to the OP: this was posted yesterday, i think you should try it, maybe you ll get some self-respect back

but come on guys, there s a new post everyday by some dude who got cheated on/dumped by his gf. He knows what he needs to do, pple always tell him to "move on", he even agrees with them at first. Then he starts to hesitate, brings up the fear that "he won't be able to find another girl like her" and then stops posting in his own thread. Now what do you think he did? Did he dump her? ya, right... in 90% of these cases we are giving our advice in vain, AFCs never listen simply because they have the wrong mentality to start with

Drak_ool I didn’t stop posting in the thread. I have just been busy with work and other projects. I got a little bit of free time now but then not until I get out of work much later. I am not going to get back together with her again, at least not in a boyfriend/girlfriend type deal. I confess I am guilty of taking back a cheater but I learned from that years ago and am not going to do it now.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kdnash82 said:
Eventually you'll find another girl to replace her and you'll wonder to yourself why you even did all those things you did.

You skipped the part where the next one pulls the same bullsh1t and you start to become a jaded bastard who starts getting accused of "stereotyping all women."

Absinthe11 said:
But I want to ask this; If she wants to break up with me, why would she keep on calling me and sending me stupid texts saying she loves me and why I haven't called her?
Who the hell knows? For her own entertainment? Because girls are nuts and want you even when they don't want you? Oh be sure that even if she doesn't want you, she still wants your attention and to keep you to herself. Or she wants to be able to play around while having the security of you at home all the time? You don't need an answer to this question and there's little in the way of guessing.

I have an ex that tried to pull sh1t like this several years ago by trying to "test her feelings for another guy" so i totally just stopped talking to her and it was so much fun watching her desperately try harder and harder every day and getting msgs on AIM like "I don't know why i have to be such a stupid confused young girl. Please stop walking away. " Whatever, i'm not your psychologist, b1tch; leave me alone. She STILL tries to get my attention when we're out at the same place and she sends me txts occasionally too.