G/F is crazy

AnkleBreaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got with this girl like 4 months ago, but now were kinda moving apart dont talk much shes kinda psycho though. She gets really jealous if i talk to any girl even if im not intrested in them for example i glanced at this girl at the store and she smiled at me my g/f gets mad and walks off im like wtf i didnt do anything.

She checks my cell phone and looks at my phone book to see any girls numbers which i just write on paper and hide hehehe anyway. Her friend or her friend said that she wasnt her friend if that makes sense well weve been talkin and we got that vibe goin shes the kinda girl im lookin for not all clingy and a cry baby cause she called me on saturday 16 times !!! and left 6 voice mails she was crying in the last 2 cause i didnt answer the phone.

I dunno its all screwd up cause i work in the mall and so does she and her friend and like 3 other chicks that i dj so we see each other everyday o man and to make it worse my ex got a job wher i work so im gonna see her everyday to.

Its weird girls only want you when they know other girls want you too like your a new pair of shoes or the most popular guy i dunno i askd my g/f why she liked me in the first place she said cause im funny,tall,and cute

Here are my choices

5'4
hispanic
brunette/red head/blonde
big rack bout a 7

5'4
hispanic
black hair i think i forgot
thin and sexy as hell but looks like cousin it with all the dam hair she has i dunno it covers her eyes i saw her with a pony tail and man shes hot bout a 8

5'8
hispanic
black or brunette
ghetto booty
bout a 8

you see a patern here?

5'6
hispanic
brunette
kinda chubby not to much but hott
bout a 6 1/2

5'7
hispaic
hott body not so hott face
bout a 5 face 9 body damit

I dont have a prefrence on race but thats what i typically go for i know this is not a big deal since guys on here have trouble just gettin one but ill be glad to get one off my hands

:D

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dump stalker chick while you still can

trust me , for i am old and wise.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, get out of this one, it's DOOMED. She's a failure, don't let yourself become a failure too.

JPR

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL it's so funny yet sad to read about your GF's actions:crackup: Reminds me of my best friends last ex. She was cool untill she flipped out and went phsyco on his @$$. Turned him nuts too, he went from a normal guy to a being coke addict, to being arrested to alienating himself from all his friends and family just to satisfy her.
BTW she did that trick of checking his cell for numbers & messages too. And guess what she found a bunch of messages from her younger sister whom my buddy was also having way with in secret :crackup: That's when she went psyco and tried to kill herself.
So trust me, save yourself and run run far away from her and don't look back at her type.