G/F Flirts With Other Guys

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tiga,

Can you give more details about what this girl was doing specifically?

There is some good advice on this thread, but it is useless to apply it, IMO, if you don't provide us with a more detailed description.

Was she just tapping him on the shoulder, joking about BS, or was she massaging his butt, telling him how he looks like a stud?

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJmonster
Some people say jealousy is a sign of insecurity and weakness, but I think every guy gets jealous, if he cares. Telling someone not to be jealous doesn't help, because to me, its seems impossible not to be afraid. That's what jealousy is, fear.
To not have jealousy, doesn't mean that you don't care ppl.... that is totally incorrect. It;s true that it MAY come off as not caring.. but that is where you, as a man, must sometimes front, so they see that you do care.... I don't like to do it, but not everyone is like me.... I wish others would be secure enough in themselves so I don't have to front, so they can see that I do care... do I like you? Yes. That is all you need to know... if you have to flirt, and get me to show you a sign of jealousy, so you can feel loved, then that is your insecurtites.... my saying that I like you, isn't enough. It's BS.

I've also learned that, even when a woman flirts to get attention, if you were to not show any jealousy, eventually they will grow to understand that, you are very secure in who you are, which is rare for some guys, and that when you said you like them, that is true.. you like them.. even when they aren't sure, they learn to understand and feel, that you do.

No jealousy, is good. IT IS, a sign of weakness, and insecurities. How you look at jealousy depends on how strong your mind is. Jealousy is fear, but fear is ALOT of things. It's safe to say that how you handle fear, may also show how well you may handle jealousy.

I, do not get jealous.... I learned long ago, it does me no good to be jealous. What do I have to be jealous of? NOTHING!! ...there's no room in my life for jealousy. It don't affect me. With that said....

I have fears.... it don't make me a jealous person though. *shrugs* I fear of losing my family, my dog, my money, my job... does that make me a jealous person? HELL NO!! ..even with those fears, I am still confident enough in myself to know that I will always recover, and come bouncing back.... yes everyone has fears, but not everyone gets jealous.

Bottomline is, jealousy, is one emotion, that we all can do without. So much of the dramas in our life now, spawns from jealousy of others, their fears, their insecurities. There's enough of it to go around, there's no need for you to produce any. Think about it... next time you are faced with some drama, see if jealousy is the foundation.... I've dealt with jealousy so much in my life, I see it as nothing more than a disease... a disease that I don't have, and you shouldn't either.

So in a nutshell, I just point blank told you, DO NOT BE A JEALOUS TYPE!! ....if you don't think that will help you, then you can't be helped.

Last edited:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: fvck that shiet

This depends on the woman. There are two basic reasons a girl will flirt with a guy in front of you

a) she just doesn't like you
b) she wants to see how jealous you will get and how you will respond

In the case of A, not much you can do. But in the case of B, there are two reactions, depending on the girl, that you should have.

If this girl is a girl who you really just have fun with and you know she isn't marriage material, do not get jealous; she is not looking to be tied down and by you showing your "emotions" you are taking the "fun" out of the relationship. If the girl is long term material however, show her that you are jealous; the reason she did it more than likely is to see how you would react; to this girl, your jealously shows you much you care for her and she will fill more like she is your girl.