G/F Flirts With Other Guys

Tiga

Don Juan
Reaction score
If ur girlfriend flirts with another guy and you don't know if something's going on between them, what do you do?

Should you show her that you're cool about? Should you get protective? Do you let her know that you don't like her flirting with other guys?

If you get mad/protective about it, she may think ur a wuss. Is that true? Or is that showing masculinity?

If you act like you don't care, she might be like "why doesn't he care, doesn't he like me?" Or would she think "maybe he's too wussy to say something?"

What would be the way of the DJ?

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple... first, lose the jealousy crap... second, it's human nature to flirt... everyone does it... of course there's degrees to it.. naturally if she's all over someone's jock, then you might have to put her in check, or find someone else.... but if it's verbal, with light kino, I wouldn't sweat it.... you know you can flirt too right? .....flirting says that you are attractive, and you want some attention..... so go on with your bad self... got to lose the jealousy though, for real.... trust me, if she's smart, she won't wig out if you don't react to her flirting.... if she's like 'doesn't he care that I'm flirting with others?' then lose that hoe, because those are jr. high high school kid games, and you ain't got time for kid games...... you are a man, and she shoudl treat you as such... so don't cry.... be a man, and do what is natural... flirt.

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So true

Originally posted by InLawsHateMe
Simple... first, lose the jealousy crap... second, it's human nature to flirt... everyone does it... of course there's degrees to it.. naturally if she's all over someone's jock, then you might have to put her in check, or find someone else.... but if it's verbal, with light kino, I wouldn't sweat it.... you know you can flirt too right? .....flirting says that you are attractive, and you want some attention..... so go on with your bad self... got to lose the jealousy though, for real.... trust me, if she's smart, she won't wig out if you don't react to her flirting.... if she's like 'doesn't he care that I'm flirting with others?' then lose that hoe, because those are jr. high high school kid games, and you ain't got time for kid games...... you are a man, and she shoudl treat you as such... so don't cry.... be a man, and do what is natural... flirt.
Amen. True that. Could not have said it better myself.

:cool:

ToP DoN

Banned
Reaction score
fvck that shiet

youd better tell your girl to stop if she doesnt...threaten to shoot her and her family..and if she continues to flirt...smack her around a little...if she calls the cops....deny it...but if you happen to go to jail...come back to her and slap her some more...this time making sure itll be worth the time u spend in jail

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: fvck that shiet

Originally posted by ToP DoN
youd better tell your girl to stop if she doesnt...threaten to shoot her and her family..and if she continues to flirt...smack her around a little...if she calls the cops....deny it...but if you happen to go to jail...come back to her and slap her some more...this time making sure itll be worth the time u spend in jail [/QUOTE

[sarcasm on]

Wow... I'm speachless... Do you think maybe you could teach me how to be a real DJ? cause you seem to have all the answers....

[sarcasm off]

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree-Jealousy is for chumps. Showing it, becoming that frustrated, fearful, insecure "thing" and having her see it is even worse

So lose it. Check out my posts on jealousy and how to conquer using perspective.

What I'm NOT telling you to do, however, is condone this "flirting". In my opinion, I would find it EXTREMELY disrespectful to have my gf flirt in front of my face. In this light, many questions arise: What is the nature of her flirting? Is it mild, or overtly sexual? Who does she tend to flirt with? Friends, only guys she DOESN'T know, everybody? Does she act like she isn't with you when you're out together in public etc etc?

To answer these, I highly recommend you remain extrmely objective. You should have a good idea of what constitutes "acceptable" vs. "unacceptable" behaviour. Don't shy away from reacting simply because you think it's weak to do so. It's weak to act like a little insecure bytch who over reacts to everything his gf does.

But if your gf is stepping over that line, that line that your objective line of reasoning (that "gut") is alarming you of incessantly, take note. Stay cool and you can let her know through various means that her behaviour is unacceptable and will NOT be tolerated.

Tap that ass.:D

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

youd better tell your girl to stop if she doesnt...threaten to shoot her and her family..and if she continues to flirt...smack her around a little...if she calls the cops....deny it...but if you happen to go to jail...come back to her and slap her some more...this time making sure itll be worth the time u spend in jail
You know, every day almost I come onto this forum. And almost every day I see a post that makes me say, "Holy sh*t, that's the dumbest thing I've ever read. It's like, I read it and I can feel the IQ draining out -- I'm becoming dumber just by reading some of this stuff."

And every day after reading one of these dumb posts, I say to myself, "There is no way that I'll read anything dumber than that."

And day after day, I get proven wrong.

Now, I can say, "This is the dumbest thing I've ever read."

I wish I could say, "There's no way I'll read anything that dumb ever again." But that might not be true, because some people on this forum just keep reaching new limits in stupidity.

Wow.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Good job, this one ranks right up there with telling the guy seeking help regarding his nervousness around girls to go smoke pot then try again. Actually, I take that back. It's right up there with telling the other guy asking for self-esteem help to grow some balls and stop being a biatch.

Guy, grow up. We're not kids here - and you're definitely nothing near a DJ. Perhaps you should lurk on the boards as a guest for another year or two before attempting to post.

smooth666

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: fvck that shiet

Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
You know, every day almost I come onto this forum. And almost every day I see a post that makes me say, "Holy sh*t, that's the dumbest thing I've ever read. It's like, I read it and I can feel the IQ draining out -- I'm becoming dumber just by reading some of this stuff."

And every day after reading one of these dumb posts, I say to myself, "There is no way that I'll read anything dumber than that."

And day after day, I get proven wrong.

Now, I can say, "This is the dumbest thing I've ever read."

I wish I could say, "There's no way I'll read anything that dumb ever again." But that might not be true, because some people on this forum just keep reaching new limits in stupidity.

Wow.

"Sometimes when I think you're the shallowest man I've ever met, you somehow manage to drain a little more out of the pool."
- Elaine, to Jerry Seinfeld, in "The Implant"

I know what you mean!

;)

PlayerSupreme

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tiga
If ur girlfriend flirts with another guy and you don't know if something's going on between them, what do you do?

Should you show her that you're cool about? Should you get protective? Do you let her know that you don't like her flirting with other guys?

If you get mad/protective about it, she may think ur a wuss. Is that true? Or is that showing masculinity?

If you act like you don't care, she might be like "why doesn't he care, doesn't he like me?" Or would she think "maybe he's too wussy to say something?"

What would be the way of the DJ?

1. I am not a DJ, but I do know quite a bit about da game.

2. You said she may thing ur a wuss...I have news for you in my book she already does think your a wuss, that is why she is flirting right in front of your nose.

3. She has no respect for you as a MAN. If she did you wouldn't be posting this.

4 . You have every right not to like any form of DISRESPECT from any woman. And you have every right to sit her nasty ass down and talk to her about it.

5. You need to tell her where your coming from as a man. Then you need to spit what's called a contract. Basically telling her what you will and will not put up with.

6. In all agreements if the party refuses then you walk away from the deal. If she accepts and re'neags (I love ebonics... sorry I just can't help myself and sounding like an ignorant unintelligent man to a bunch of internet wacks doesn't faze me one bit)...back to the issue...then you walk away.

7. You sound like your a LTR head or a One eye tis fool. Either way it doesn't matter cause there isn't much difference except in how your handling your business. Never put your happiness in the hands of one person, object or thing. Always be ready to walk away if your needs are not being met on a continual basis.

Reaction score
Tiga yes, you were severely disrespected and she made you look like a chump in front of others!! Yoiu should have pimp slapped the ho for publicly shaming you. If she is on other guys' jocks in front of you then what will she do with them when you are not there. Leave this hor and keep your dignity - but first let her know of your displeasure over her 'flirting'!!!!

'Flirting' is sexual in nature and it is only done for sexual reasons - don't believe otherwise!!

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, do what Inlaws suggests. When my girl is flirting with a guy verbally - I don't give a crap. But if he/she is all over each other and they like it - I just find another girl and toy with her. If you can't find a girl or are unwilling to play the stupid game, WALK OUT. If you were the driver.. drive home without her. If she calls do not answer. The only time to answer is when she asks you to visit her.. which ******** means = i want to have sex with you to make up.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Tiga yes, you were severely disrespected and she made you look like a chump in front of others!! Yoiu should have pimp slapped the ho for publicly shaming you. If she is on other guys' jocks in front of you then what will she do with them when you are not there. Leave this hor and keep your dignity - but first let her know of your displeasure over her 'flirting'!!!!

'Flirting' is sexual in nature and it is only done for sexual reasons - don't believe otherwise!!
Couldnt have said it better myself. A chick who flirts with other guys infront of you is a dirty hoe!!

DJmonster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people say jealousy is a sign of insecurity and weakness, but I think every guy gets jealous, if he cares. Telling someone not to be jealous doesn't help, because to me, its seems impossible not to be afraid. That's what jealousy is, fear. Fear of loss. Whether it be loss of attraction, affection, attention, or whatever.

So, how should a man react to fear? FIGHT or FLIGHT!

Whatever you do, make sure you react. Don't sit there and stew in your fear. Say, "f^ck you to fear", and let your girl know you won't put up with that sh^t. That's fight. Or, if its not worth it, or she knows you don't like it and does it anyway, then ditch her. That's Flight.

The word jealousy has been given bad conotations by cowards that don't want to act, and hors that want thier behavior to be accepted. Here's the definition in webster:

1 a : intolerant of rivalry or unfaithfulness b : disposed to suspect rivalry or unfaithfulness
2 : hostile toward a rival or one believed to enjoy an advantage
3 : vigilant in guarding a possession <new colonies were jealous of their new independence

PlayerSupreme

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJmonster
Some people say jealousy is a sign of insecurity and weakness, but I think every guy gets jealous, if he cares. Telling someone not to be jealous doesn't help, because to me, its seems impossible not to be afraid. That's what jealousy is, fear. Fear of loss. Whether it be loss of attraction, affection, attention, or whatever.

Whatever you do, make sure you react. Don't sit there and stew in your fear. Say, "f^ck you to fear", and let your girl know you won't put up with that sh^t. That's fight. Or, if its not worth it, or she knows you don't like it and does it anyway, then ditch her. That's Flight.

The word jealousy has been given bad conotations by cowards that don't want to act, and hors that want thier behavior to be accepted. Here's the definition in webster:

1 a : intolerant of rivalry or unfaithfulness b : disposed to suspect rivalry or unfaithfulness
3 : vigilant in guarding a possession <new colonies were jealous of their new independence
Very astute. Some guys think it's ok to let your girl walk over your manhood and make a chump out of you. I've even seen one of the posters on this forum bragging about how his girl flirts right in front of him with girls and guys.

Some even have put up posts on jealousy and what they did about it by taking some kind of objective view of it...

To much head work for me. A man is a man. If a woman disrespects her man then off with her head...just joking.

Women these days are getting way out of hand. Some of the younger players on this site think I'm old fashioned. But nothing could be further from the truth.

I follow the pattern of life.

The way nature intended it too be. Nothing more and nothing less.

This is one of the problems with society and relationships today is that they are not in alignment with nature. A man is a man and a woman is a woman.

There is no gray areas.

In the universe 0 and 1 are the greatest numbers.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJmonster

The way you put that was pefect. Absolute GOLD!!

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

um, AFC ALERT!)!))!

threats are for AFCs! real men ACT! skip the elementary "i will shoot you slut" and just straight up shank her in the ribs... when she comes crying to you then you KNOW you are money... but if it were me (advanced DJ) i would let her bleed at my feet a little and act like "um wtf? we going clubbing or what? quit crying bu" then id be like "im just mad playing shawty, i got yaz back" and take her to carlos who is a field medic (you know) and shed be like "omg u saved me" and id be like "wutevas" and shed say "omg u jerk!" and id be like "just playing boo u know i got love for you" and shed be like "*!&@*!(&@!&@(!" and id be like "dam right, sup"

CASE CLOSED