Fvck buddy's boyfriend calling me

CantTouchMyStyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been banging this girl for a month or so and she has insisted she is single, but just got out of a relationship.

Anyways, tonight I got a call from the boyfriend pleading with me to tell him whether or not I slept with his girlfriend. She was with him tonight and texting me throughout the night. (He called from her phone)

He basically told me to be honest with him and he wouldn't be mad, he was madly in love with this girl, wanted to spend the rest of his life with her, etc.

I felt bad, but she did tell me he was a bit of whack job and had put his hands on her (not hit, but gotten close) so I didn't want to really blow up her spot like that when she was with him.

I am thinking about calling him tomorrow and just letting him know, because I feel bad for him.

What would you do? Obviously, I am done banging this girl..

Black suit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Er, don't. Say something like ''Naw, man just some innocent flirting. Get a hold of yourself dammit.'' or sth..

You're not gonna be doing anyone a favor by snitching on the girl and letting the AFC know a terrible truth.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He already suspects it and probably just wants confirmation.
Save him or lie for her..... meh
Why didn't she just tell him the truth:crackup:

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ignore him. Don't ruin it for her. For all you know, he could be playing a trick on you. He could also a possessive bf who will destroy you if he confirms that you're sleeping with his girl.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Loose lips sink good ships. Don't say nothing. Deny till you die.

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tell him. Nobody wins by not telling him. You're done banging her. Let him know before he does something stupid like proposes in a sad attempt to keep her.

Hell, take him out for a beer and show him some light.

Cry For Love

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Offer a gang-bang. I am serious. Both you(obvious fun time), the girl(many like being double stretched), and the bf(will cure his one-itis and possible repressed sexuality-induced fits of anger) will gain from it.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldnt confirm or deny anything. Its not YOUR RELATIONSHIP to fix. Step away and get out while you can. If he happens to call you back, just let him know that you cant speak on anything. leave it at that.

Twitch

Don Juan
Reaction score
L B said:
Just ignore him. Don't ruin it for her. For all you know, he could be playing a trick on you. He could also a possessive bf who will destroy you if he confirms that you're sleeping with his girl.
Place your safety and enjoyment over everything.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DavenJuan said:
I wouldnt confirm or deny anything. Its not YOUR RELATIONSHIP to fix. Step away and get out while you can. If he happens to call you back, just let him know that you cant speak on anything. leave it at that.
This is how i handle situations dealing with anything someone tells me that they deem confidential. It's really not my place to say something or confirm/deny what someone have placed in my confidence. If they want to find out i tell them to go to the source directly.

They usually leave you alone and confront the source and you can't be blamed. This is slightly different case since your partly the cause of the problem but i still wouldn't confirm anything.

mr.@pplesauce

Reaction score
You sure he's still with her? He might have been the one lying... just some tool she's still hangin out with and him thinking they might get back together

CantTouchMyStyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
mr.@pplesauce said:
You sure he's still with her? He might have been the one lying... just some tool she's still hangin out with and him thinking they might get back together
She denies they are together.

Even texted me this morning saying they werent together.

But, he was her "date" last night.

:rolleyes:

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me when I was about 21. I dumped the chick and refused to talk to the guy.. don't want others' domestic drama brought into my life.