Fvck Buddy, Fvcking around...

Status
Not open for further replies.

School

Banned
Reaction score
As a man, would you be pissed off to find out that you fvck buddy, or friend with benefits was screwing around with someone else? I know that we, as fvck buddies, prolly have no right to get mad. Or do we??? The simple fact that she didn't tell me until I asked should be reason enough to get mad....or no?? Do I have a right? Could this mean I am starting to feel something for this chick??

DrDope

Don Juan
Reaction score
You may have to find a new fvck buddy if it bothers you.

And while we are on it, explain this one to me:

This girl I've been seeing and having sex with keeps bringing up how she doesn't want to have a "boyfriend" but at the same time she wants us both to only have sex with each other. Her rationale is that she never wants to be in a position where she doesn't know who the father of her child is. Not sure why this should restrict my behavior though.

School

Banned
Reaction score
Well, that is the same deal me and mine had. I didn't want her sleeping with anyone else, but she did...SHould I be mad...Do I have a right

And, I would tell yours, if she wants to know who her babies daddy is, she can be exclusive sexually. But, that has nothing to do with you..

School

Banned
Reaction score
If you were gonna start fvcking someone else, would you tell her first? Would you expect her to be completely ok with it?
That's the thing, I am not sleeping with anyone else....

alldidas

Don Juan
Reaction score
she shouldnt be doing that to you you should be doing that to her. I was in your same position fvcking with a friend found out she was messing with other people so I told her Im not talking to her anymore and not to talk to me anymore. She quickly turned and said fine I wont do it anymore and she really didnt for a long time. Try it out.

School

Banned
Reaction score
she shouldnt be doing that to you you should be doing that to her. I was in your same position fvcking with a friend found out she was messing with other people so I told her Im not talking to her anymore and not to talk to me anymore. She quickly turned and said fine I wont do it anymore and she really didnt for a long time. Try it out.
So, what's up?? Is this chick still your FB?? Do you trust her not to do it again?? Do you have feelings for this chick..

DrDope

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have every right to be p1ssed if she broke the no outside sex covenant. You had an agreement and she backslided. I'd quietly next her or break the covenant yourself. Don't get angry or yell at her though. DOn't give her the satisfaction.

I predict the same thing will happen to me as what happened to you. If she was really into me, she would be beating down the door to be my girlfriend. Luckily, I have two other girls who I don't like as much but are willing to have sex with me so it helps take my mind off of this other girl who I like more. Not sure why though.

DrDope

Don Juan
Reaction score
One additional point, and this is the one I have been struggling with in my situation.

If you have a no-outside sex covenant, then doesn't that make you by definition her boyfriend?

Fvck buddy implies that the sex is just casual and there should be no entanglement.

This is what irritates me about my situation: if we're just going to be fvck buddies, then I shouldn't have to actually date her and take her out and crap like that. For me to do that, there should be the possibility of it developing into something more.

But if I broach this topic I can see it backfiring and me being left with nothing. Doh!!!

School

Banned
Reaction score
Well, for safety issues and my health I don't want her messing around. The thought makes me want to throw up...

DrDope

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, this ambiguity in the relationship is a problem. Obviously, if she is willing to have sex with others, she wasn't putting your interests very high on her priority list. That sucks but I guess you know where you stand.

Your choices are:

1. Blow it off and continue having sex.

2. Gracefully bow out of the relationship.

I don't think you can hold out for much more than what you're getting. The damage is done. The goose is loose.

School

Banned
Reaction score
The damage is done...It will be hard to trust her again....
She seems honestly hurt and upset by the fact that I got pissed...

alldidas

Don Juan
Reaction score
The fvck buddy i was talking about ended up being my gf for a while right after I got pissed. yea you shouldn't get pissed cause girls espically like the one you are talking about like that sh*t, too see guys fight and chase them. If I were you I would just treat her like sh*t forever cause her actions deserve that. She disrepescted you big time. She might be really nice to you and promise all this stuff to you but she will do it just to have you around. The silent ones are the most deadliest. Think about how you feel now. if you want to continue with this slvt then be prepared for a lot of drama and problems.

School

Banned
Reaction score
Generally, fvck buddy status means it's ok to have sex with other people. If you wanted to be exclusive, then you should've let her know.
I guesd maybe I feel something for this chick, otherwise, it wouldn't bother me.

But, now, I don't know if I can trust her.....What if this was a relationship?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you just decide what the fvck you want and stop worrying like a woman. Do you want a FB or a GF? You can't have both, stop acting like you do.

School

Banned
Reaction score
I guess it's like I want to have my cake and eat it too.

I am not ready for a commitment yet....But, I don't want her with anyone else. Unless, she tells me and then we can end the situation between us.

darthsidious

Banned
Reaction score
i sense great fear in you...

it seems you want more than friends with benefits relationship...

how sad and now you pay the price

unfortunately men are never the ones to ask or determine the relationship direction...

only the woman...only the woman

that is why man should only be interested with girls for one thing: sex.

clear your mind from emotions - if she wants to hang out with you more she will let you know.

you have failed me for the last time, now go whack off...

Status
Not open for further replies.