Funy ****block

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking to this girl and she asked what time it was before we leave class, the class is painfully boring so understandable, and I tell her 1 hour left and she says "**** me!" and smile and poke her and ask when. She jumps and laughs and it's done, or so I thought. 5 mins. later theres a harassment detention on my desk, some girl that sits behind me told on me for poking her. 3 days of detention and i'm apparently lucky I wasn't suspended. All I can say is wow. Lucky my parents agree with me that it's rediculous.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate these kinds of people too...I was mad flirting with this absolutely sizzling babe during class in my senior year, touching her, teasing her, etc...one girl threatens to call the police on me. The girl I was flirting with didn't mind it at all.

Stacks Of Terror

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate people like this but its life. Theres always gonna be someone to bring you down. I just call em salty and keep it moving.

just so suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao thats pathetic.

did the HB say when??

noirsake

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha! mebbe that c0ckblock is trying to lez out with that girl and wants her to herself?

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha what the fvck? Society sucks. That's bll**** man. Why the hell did she report it if the girl didn't care/enjoyed it. By the way, how are things going between you and her now?

noirsake I lol'd at that :p

Funny though...

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess it's not a ****block b/c nothing changed beteen us, we just have a new thing to joke about. Also zippy i dont get it lol. And the girl seems like the lez type, she dosent date that I can see and she dosent wear makeup or anything, short hair, mabye your on to something...