Funny Stuff!!!!

Tiga

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, me and my g/f have been dating for a while. We have sex EVERY time I come over. It seemed like she wasn't enjoying it as much as she did when we first started having sex.

Anyways, today I decided to try something. I came over and tried to make out with her. She wouldn't let me at first but then she couldn't resist cuz she wants me so bad. I suggested that she get some chocolate syrup. We kissed with the syrup. I put it on her boobs and made a lil sundae for myself. I was pretty hungry anyways. After that, I made a chocolate pie and we 69ed.

Now this is something I haven't done before. After I got too horny, I finally stuck it in and out 3 times, reeeeeeeeeeally slowly. I stopped and said, "want more?" She said, "YES!!." I stuck it in and out 3 more times. I asked her again, "want more?" She was pulling me towards her with her legs. Looks like she wanted to eat me or something.. Boy that was scary. Anyways, I finally said, "Ok, we'll finish up tonight."

She said, "WHAT!? UR FINISHING THIS!" I said, "Oh, we will =]." Her jaw DROPPED TO THE SOUTH POLE. I proceeded to get dress and left with a smile. I left her there naked and all alone. I was cracking up when I left. I thought it was pretty funny. :D

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can already tell you guys are gonna go crazy on each other tonight ;)

Good work man

Tiga

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL.. she just texted me saying she hates me and hopes that I get BLUE BALLS.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tiga
she wants you bad

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tiga
If you do, she'll relieve you of them anyways.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good on ya mate! ***** teaser... she's gonna be wild for you from now on. haha