Funny Guy wanted to fight me at a club

Norisman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was really cracked up by some American idiot who wanted to start a club fight with me tonight. Reason is, he paid for a European vacation for his chick. she is smoking hot and had lots of eye contact with me.
Fast forward, i grabbed her hand and started dancing with her. We started getting really wild, while her bf held her bag n coat.
later on he came to us telling the chick "I hope you not doing this to see how I'll feel". I started making out and fingering her. The idiot came tried to restrain me... I just smiled and said, "you wanna teach me how to dance?".
I dragged the Wh*ore to a corner for a full make out session. Thats when the idiot wanted to physically handle me... My buddies dealt with the situation.

Do you guys think I was disrespectful to him? His chick wasn't drunk and she was the hottest (a chick AFCs would pay European vacations for) in the club, Anyways i had fun but decided cut loose b'coz AFC can do ridiculous things for puzzy! After all london is full of HBs...
Would you fight over a chick, i won't under any circumstance...

Roulette

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, this was very disrespectful. Not something a man of integrity would do. I hope the guy dumps her ****ing ass and makes her find her own way home. Ha!

Kudos,
Matt

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good decision bro you had his girl and you avoided a physical altercation. I personally don't go for other guys chicks, but hey if the chick is eye'n me i guess her chump ain't doing it for her. He can't blame you for his short comings and lack of personality.

Norisman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Roulette said:
Yes, this was very disrespectful. Not something a man of integrity would do. I hope the guy dumps her ****ing ass and makes her find her own way home. Ha!

Kudos,
Matt
What integrity are you talking about? The bf was enjoying his beer after creating the guts for her to grind on other guys sausages.... He should actually thank me instead of hugging the remnants I handed to him... Idiots like him will reason with whor*s like her to the extreme extent of marrying them.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if u knew she already had a man... why did u even touch the girl. Especially finger her and make out - thats asking for a bullet in the head stupid

Norisman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Initially I didn't know that he was her BF coz he held her bag n coat while we danced... n I'm in London for fun n adventure DJVladdy!

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guy, don't be an idiot. You are due to get your ass handed next time if you continue with this attitude. Not everyone will show the same restraint and avoid punching you or shooting you. There are a lot of crazy people out there. Not worth it. You just acted idiotic, and used bad judgement, but some crazy guy just might have a lower IQ and not let you get away with it.

BTW, I think you are just trolling. Did you create an account to brag and qualify yourself to the guys in this forum?

Roulette

Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds to me like you posted this to brag and for no other reason than that. "I stole a girl from under her boyfriend. I'm a stud. Looky looky."

I hate to be harsh like this but seriously, what were you expecting from posting this? Most guys would have responded in the same way. I'm surprised he didn't actually kick the living **** out of you. Men are genetically programmed to KILL other men who mess with their mate.

Kudos,
Matt

Norisman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster, I knew it was a bad judgment on my part, thats why i left her alone. I've had this account for a while now n nop, I'm not trolling. I DON'T seek qualification from internet forums...
I'm out...

BrokenPath

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's pretty messed up.

How would you feel if you took a girl on a vacation, and wanted to enjoy it and probably spent at least a grand to go there, and the whole time you're there some guy starts to really get it on with your girl.

Why would you even do that?

sexybeast

Don Juan
Reaction score
You didnt do anything wrong in my eyes. I really dont care if a girl has a bf it doesnt mean sh*t to me and doesnt useually mean sh*t to girls as you already found out. The trouble is its dangerous and its asking for trouble when her bf is standing right there.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was a hor, and you did this guy a favor by pointing that out before he got even more serious/chumpish over her.

And no, you are not special just because you stole a hor. You were just the next pimp in line.

Norisman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't post this to appear special, i was just trying to show how AFC some guys can be by accept ridiculous behaviors from hors ...
I know that i might just be another European statistics to this hor. She n her BF are also a beer time story...

IamMyownMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Or how AFC it is to take someone's sloppy seconds?

Did you think for a second that he might have filled her up before he went to the club and then you stuck your fingers up there? Hardly pimping...and I've been in your shoes before that's why I say that.

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like you stole his girl then got him bad by even saying things to him.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Norisman said:
. I started making out and fingering her. The idiot came tried to restrain me... I just smiled and said, "you wanna teach me how to dance?".
I dragged the Wh*ore to a corner for a full make out session.
You fingered her while she danced with you in front of her man and everyone else???

troll alert.