Funniest/Most Entertaining Troll of 2006!

Best Troll of 2006?

• negativefcf

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • skiptomylou781

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • AngelusPUA

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • dreamx/henrydreamx/xdreamz/etc.

Votes: 11 32.4%

• Total voters

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip wasn't a troll.

He was just a very arrogant dude with too much time on his hands. I can get some pics he posted (elsewhere) to prove he really DID DO what he preached. He was an *******, but he did have some fine chicks.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
skip wasn't a troll.

He was just a very arrogant dude with too much time on his hands. I can get some pics he posted (elsewhere) to prove he really DID DO what he preached. He was an *******, but he did have some fine chicks.

Okay get the pics and show us....

I felt that skip popped a few girls, but he was more of a talker than he was a player. When he was skip I looked at his old threads and most of the sh1t he said was true. So I know he popped some girls. He was not what he said he was.

When he came back as absolute honesty is main purpose was too troll.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe skip got plenty of play, because I knew a guy just like him in Baltimore. Not too bright, kind of an arrogant jerk, and whenever we went out he would flirt hardcore with every woman on the sidewalk/bus/whatever to the point where they were giving him creeped out looks, and turning away to their girlfriends to shut him out.

In fact, he was kind of emberassing to be around . . . but he always had an 8 or 9 girlfriend. Like a different one every month. He just didn't give a shyt.

Does anyone else know a guy like this? They're rare, but they exist.