Fun Kiss Close

ZouWeiShangJi

Reaction score
Went out to a club with some buds last night to try and kill this case of oneitis that I can feel lurking just over the horizon, and I thought I'd share this kiss close (actually this post is misnamed, wasn't really a close it was only halfway through the night).

I snag a girl with a really lame 'hey where are you from' opener (not my finest, but pretty sure it was the smile and breaking up her and her girl-friend's dancing that clinched the approach). So after dancing for a little bit this girl and I are resting, she's on her stool, I'm standing in front of her, and no conversation, just heavy eye contact and I know it's the moment. So I lean in for the kiss, but she does the shy away thing and 'no, no, no'. She points at her cheek, like telling me that's all I can get. So I smile and kiss her there and she smiles, but then I point at the same spot on my face and she smiles even wider and then gives it to me. Then she points at herself again, I giver her another peck and when it's my turn I start point at different places and she keeps reciprocating. So we go for a couple rounds, cheeks, forehead, nose, throat, ears, etc, and then on one of my turns I 'miss', hit her lips, and we start going at it.

Don't know if any of that was necessary, we probably would have end up making out anyway, but I actually thought it was pretty fun. MAVEC the whole time too, actually was the first time i ever felt like my eye contact was a force unto itself. haha as if I were merely peripheral.

but you guys think that this was just one of those 'moment' techniques or is it a potential add to my inventory of moves?

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhh... it's odd... but hey, whatever works for you, buddy. :D

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a kiss move for you.

Whenever going in for the kiss, IF she turns, keep on going in. Kiss the cheek and work your way down the neck. Then continue gaming like nothing happened. Wash winse repeat and you'll eventually have her so hot n horny she'll be putting her tongue down your throat.

But yeah, nice improvisation on the kiss move. Other guys would have wussed out thinking negative thoughts "Oh she doesn't want me to kiss her!" You kept your cool and continued to escalate.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Keeper
Uhh... it's odd... but hey, whatever works for you, buddy. :D
ignore this fool. ZWSJ.

Great move.

You made it through a block.

and thats definently something that increases you one notch in comparison with every other guy she's been with..

be hard to replicate with outher girls, and could look pre planned in future. but situational awesome move.

thats something the textbooks can't teach, and only time in the field can. -congrats.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The important thing here is that you didnt go to pieces when you got knocked back or apologise, like some guys would. You took it in good fun and showed confidence.