Fun Date and then...

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I go over to this girls place last night, watched a movie, things went well, arm around her all night....We've hooked up numerous times at the bar, then I suggested a hang out for the other night so we stayed in at her place, chilled, drank a bit.

Good rapport all night, I only suggested the hangout cause all of her friends were telling me she likes me, and she's an HB9.

Didn't kiss her during the movie, but teased her lots, even though we were basically snuggling the whole time, but on the way out gave her a hug and then we kissed at the door before I went, not a fullout make out but a decently long kiss as I left.

Whats the next step after date one? I am interested in actually dating this broad, not just messing around and chilling with her. I wanna ease into the whole dating thing.

Any suggestions from the guru's as to what I can do now to make her want me even more than before?

Thanks in advance

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats the next step after date one?
Your next step should have been YOUR LAST STEP. You should have escalated things when watching a movie with her. Women don't invite you to the comfort of their home for you to be a wimp and not give them the action they crave. This has led many down the path of the friend zone so be careful.

Reaction score
When do you think is a good time to go for date 2? within a few days? I was thinking of calling on Monday for a wednesday date?

I'm just also in a mixed up state right now, as my father is in the hospital back in my hometown, and neither of my parents will tell me whats going on so I'm confused and concerned:confused:

What is a good way to set up date two do you think so I can escalate more?

jtlancer

Don Juan
Reaction score
outofleftfield1987 said:
When do you think is a good time to go for date 2? within a few days? I was thinking of calling on Monday for a wednesday date?

I'm just also in a mixed up state right now, as my father is in the hospital back in my hometown, and neither of my parents will tell me whats going on so I'm confused and concerned:confused:

What is a good way to set up date two do you think so I can escalate more?
Seriously? Forget about this chick and go see your father.
Priorities dude.

Reaction score
I have my priorities straight man, I just live too far away now at school to just zip home. And the good news is I found out it isn't that serious. Phew.

If i hung out with her friday, when is a good time to call for a second date? mon/tues i would think?

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At this point, I don't think it matters WHEN you call. If for your first date, you were at HER place and watching a movie and you failed to make any moves... let alone, get laid... she probably won't pick up the phone anyway.

Next time you are at a woman's place... it really means she wants you inside her... or at least assume that she does.