Frustrated beyond belief.

thegator39

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's almost like you have to have some kind of "catch" in order to have sex with a woman that isn't a fattie or warpig. I can't tell you how many plain, average looking women I"ve been harshly rejected by on dating sites, and I'm at least a 6 or 7 in looks (tall, slender, well dressed, not a butterface.)

I know what my problem used to be...I wanted women out of my league...AW, gucci girl types, snobby type of hotties or perfect 10s in general. That hasn't been the case for the past couple years. I dated a girl that was to me a 10 but probably a 7/8ish to most guys and was fine with that. The problem has been finding and attracting anymore like her.

One word of caution for you virgins under 25 who "want it to be special" or want your first time to be with a HB10...probably not going to happen, and you're better off taking any opportunity in front of you as long as she isn't a warpig.

Here I am, 27, a virgin and obsessed with the fact that I'm a virgin and bitter at women for ignoring me, and especially the 5s online that think they're too good fo me when I'm the one settling.

I feel like I'm going crazy. I go to sleep and I'm eating ass or munching on tits. If there were a way to be asexual, I'd do it.

blueline

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's worse is getting that "8" and having that first relationship at 24 (way too ****ing late) for 4 months, and then she just ditches you 2 days into the fall semester. I've been trying hopelessly to **** a girl with her looks to no avail. I'm getting rejected by a 6 right now, it's almost like a replay of when I first started working girls except I have no qualms about kissing them (neither do they apparently, haha). Girls will make out with you just for attention.

realtalk

Don Juan
Reaction score
You've actually touched on an important point, that alot of the guys on this forum want HB10's but you aren't on their level.

We can point and laugh at guys like Mystery who wear platform boots with goggles, but the reason these guys get the 10's is because they stand out, like how a HB10 stands out. HB10's almost always end up with flamboyant and outgoing guys. Muscle heads with tatts, rockstar looking types, or outgoing cool fat guys who are club DJ's.

If you're a 5, you're going to attract 5's, if you're a 7 you're going to date 7's.

For men, our scale is made up of a combination of our passive value (social status, financial status, looks, fashion etc) and our active value (approach, conversational skills, DHV stories). But you're not going to get 10's by being 'normal' or just the boring average dressed guy.

thegator39

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got my 8 at age 25...but I must say, as bad as things are right now, they were a lot worse before I got her. I thought day and night about what it would be like to feel a pair of breasts, or hang out with a girl at a coffeeshop, or walk around a mall or store with a girl. At least all of those are answered now. On top of it, I know that at least at one point, I attracted a girl of her caliber with my looks. She wasn't a friend of a friend, I didn't have money, or even my own car, so there was no "in" or luck involved...we were facebook friends that went to the same high school and just hit it off one day while chatting.

Right now, the struggle is being intensely curious about sex, and not willing to settle. The women I check out for the most part aren't any better than my ex, and in some cases aren't anywhere as good as her.

blueline

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex isn't that big of a deal. It's unfortunate that you didn't **** her, and really since you didn't **** her, you really have no idea if you actually attracted her. I made out with this 6 a bunch of times and now she's rejecting me. I'm probably gonna go back to having sex with anything that's interested in me and weighs 50lbs less than me (I'm 170lbs).

thegator39

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well by attract, I don't mean sexually attract, I mean that she found me good looking. On our first date, when she picked me up, she commented on how handsome I was and wondered if she was what I expected. That's enough for me...that a girl that's my type would find me attractive, date me, suck my **** and so on. We didn't have sex because she clearly wasn't over her ex boyfriend and her heart wasn't with me.

blueline

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh OK, if she sucked your ****, she was most definitely attracted, lol. Don't worry about what "her heart" is into next time, just seduce her and make her wet.

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen man, the more you think about just getting sex the more you are gonna screw things up. You have to get that crap out of you mind, beat your meat until the last thing you want to is **** if it helps, your making mistakes because your trying to hard to be perfect, you can't be perfect. You got to be you.

Look, i got this badass girl who is a nine and i would call myself a 7, i was just myself, she is rich im poor she drives i don't got a license tell me how it works. I'm working on improving things but i ain't doing it for her.

Just keep looking, eventually youll find a chick who will just want to be with you because you are you, there is always something about someone who makes them desirable to another person, even if your life is fvcked there will be a girl who will date you and fvck your brains because of that particular thing.

You guys need to look at the big picture, don't get discouraged in the slightest, keeping your motivation to try is the best thing you can do.

mikeyb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was into the online dating thing it took me 6 months to get 2 dates, one of which led to the loss of my v-card (she was easily a 7 btw so not warpig material). It would have taken far less time if I'd been willing to lower my standards. Since then I've never done the online thing again but it was good to get the sex crave out of my system and my "offline" game has been much better for it. So what I'm saying is keep trying and eventually it will work. If you want me to take a look at your profile and suggest improvements or something PM me, I'm not an expert but I'll give it a shot.

terran2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd go to las vegas and hit up a few hookers if I hadnt had any when I was 27. I dunno what your problem is, but it sure isnt going after girls that are "out of your league" bc if you believe someone is out of your league, then you're not where you need to be. They might not be the one for you, but certainly not because they're above you som how.

you are probably treating them too nicely, taking your time and all that jazz, waiting for her to give you permission.

thegator39

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've only realistically had a chance the past 2 years. Before then, I had suicidal type depression and it would show. I'd walk around with my head down and with massive social anxiety and this intense look to me. The bad self-esteem with the bad self-presentation, along with the belief that I could never attract anything above a 4 made it so even if I had got lucky and met a woman by chance, I was going to turn her off.

Things started to come together around late 08/early 09 and not surprisingly that's when I met my ex. I was already pretty happy before I met her. Then I went through the first heartbreak type thing, and since then, I'm still pretty happy. Have a lot of things I'd like to improve on, but since late 08ish, I haven't walked around with that depressed/intense look, or I at least have it under control to a degree, and I believe that I can attract women, I just believe that it's random and nothing consistent.

All I'm hoping is that when I lose the V card the sexual urgency isn't there and I'm able to relax and enjoy the game. What worries me is reading about people like Maxtro who lost the V-card and were worse after, craving sex like water.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thegator39 said:
All I'm hoping is that when I lose the V card the sexual urgency isn't there and I'm able to relax and enjoy the game. What worries me is reading about people like Maxtro who lost the V-card and were worse after, craving sex like water.
I was like this before I lost my virginity. And I was like that after, too.

The lack of sex was not the problem - I was.

I had to make changes in my life. Years and years later, I'm still making those changes.

This isn't a weekend retreat, or a five day seminar. It's your LIFE.

I know it's tough, and it can feel like the whole world is against you. If you have the same problem I had, you've got to stop thinking about all that stuff. Screw negativity, screw positivity, just do what you have to do.

You can do it, just keep fighting.

And, for your own sanity, do not project your problems onto any sexual context. This will not be helpful for you in the long run.

thegator39

Don Juan
Reaction score
I notice myself just getting angrier...not at anyone in particular, but the system...how it's built for the rich (or 10 percent) to get richer, and the rest of men left to date or marry UGs, fatties or 5s. I've studied this sh*t for years, and have overcome life threatening depression and rock bottom self-esteem, am tall, in shape, and not butt ugly...and what I do have to show for it...one girl that I didn't even have sex with and only met due to facebook, who left me because she wasn't over her ex who stole 4,000 dollars from her for his drug addiction.

My only hope is that I have sex and think "That was it? All of that obsession for that?"

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thegator39 said:
My only hope is that I have sex and think "That was it? All of that obsession for that?"
That's probably what will happen, to be honest. I remember feeling that way, and knowing that "its not a big deal" really helps. If I meet a girl and want to take her home, making us both able to feel that its really not a big deal is important. As soon as either of you start building it up into something bigger it gets a lot more difficult.

Maxtro is a special case, I wouldn't worry too much about his issues.

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up with you checking the girls online man ? I've never had success with online dating and it should be an outside project if your goal is to get laid. You gotta meet real girls. I mean if you are decently looking it's just a matter of time...

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
badboyjmm said:
What's up with you checking the girls online man ? I've never had success with online dating and it should be an outside project if your goal is to get laid. You gotta meet real girls. I mean if you are decently looking it's just a matter of time...
There's nothing wrong with online game I have banged a few chicks from the internet. It's not fake when your fvcking her pvssy. He just needs to step up and bone one allready

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
joe henny said:
There's nothing wrong with online game I have banged a few chicks from the internet. It's not fake when your fvcking her pvssy. He just needs to step up and bone one allready

Of course there's nothing wrong. But it seems like the OP is relying on online game to get girls. He has a better chance of banging girls that he met while going out than checking them online

thegator39

Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in a target poor area. It would be completely dependent on me approaching women at the mall and such. Only bars in the area are white trash bars.

thegator39

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had enough and am taking things into my own hands. I made a profile with a guy that's a better looking version of myself, wrote down the kind of things women want to hear, and will use my manipulation skills to seduce them via online, and meet a few of them in person and hope one doesn't care and likes "the real me." I can't help it that I was born a 6. Fat women do the same thing online.

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thegator39 said:
I've had enough and am taking things into my own hands. I made a profile with a guy that's a better looking version of myself, wrote down the kind of things women want to hear, and will use my manipulation skills to seduce them via online, and meet a few of them in person and hope one doesn't care and likes "the real me." I can't help it that I was born a 6. Fat women do the same thing online.
Thats the spirit...although i would love to hear how that goes once they see you arne't the same guy in the picture lol