October

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump!

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
Girls like good looking guys, now go look good.
Isn't it somewhere in "the book" that looks aren't all that important? Or does that not apply to high school girls?

And what the hell that bump mean?

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: From the beginning to the very end.

Originally posted by bluelemond
Isn't it somewhere in "the book" that looks aren't all that important? Or does that not apply to high school girls?

And what the hell that bump mean?
bump means that it is purely a post in order to raise it to the top of the forum, so that more people will read it and think about it, ie the poster considers it to be a good post.

There is no "book", looks are not that important in the grand scheme of "seduction", but they help you get over other obstacles, such as shyness. If you improve your looks you will be more confident, since you will know that you are better looking. Its part of the overall package and an important factor in making a good first impression on most good looking (and extrememly shallow) girls.

Plus my complexion is still awful, and nothing works, and I am still overweight, yet I am considered to be good looking since that is the PERCEPTION of me. Improving your looks is one part of improving who you are.

October

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump.