From small thjngs big things one day come

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to all who were dissapointed in me not posting after me saying i would do so, if anyone was frustrated by this i apolagise. Hopefully this post will compensate for that problem. I have been working on something like this for a while and it is extremely simple so noone will have any trouble understanding it. But before i get started on the bulk of things, theres something i have been meaning to get out.

The body follows the mind, this i know to be true. When your mind starts to grow weak to emotion, your body starts to falter. It's as if your mind is losing control. If your mind is enthusiastic as well as energetic, the body will be to. If your mind is calculating and punctual, the body will be to. If the mind is focused and determined, the body will be to. So... it's all in your head.

Ultimately, it all comes down to what you spend your time doing, if you spend your time daydreaming, you will be come a daydreamer, if you spend your time using computers and playing video games, you will become a nerd, if you spend your time talking to other people, you will become a good conversationalist, if you spend your time at the gym, you will get big, if you spend your time eating food and sitting on the couch, you will become fat. It's as simple as that.

Who here is actually that ultimate DJ that everyone likes? Cooler then the naturals? Not many im guessing. Whats the secret, those super-pimp DJ's must have a secret, a thing that they do that noone else does. People want to know what it is, but it doesnt exist, it's just a whole lot of small things.

So, let me enlighten you on exactly what his "big secret" is.
----

He has a gym membership or his own set of weights.
He has a strict workout program which he follows punctually.
He keeps track of his workouts in a diary.
He has a diet plan and knows exactly what to eat and what not to.
He takes supplements which help him build muscle mass.
He has clothes that he likes and alot of them so he doesnt were the same thing twice very often.
He has two pairs of shoes that he likes.
He has hair that he likes and is fashionable.
He keeps his facial hair shaven unless he has a good thing going.
He keeps his teeth white with tooth gel.
He keeps his skin acne free and looking smooth.
He uses a solarium or another method of getting naturally tanned.
He keeps his body hair where its meant to be and doesnt let it grow out of control.
He trains his PC muscles to make him better in bed.
He jelqs to increase the size of his ****.
He has all the accesories he wants (tatoo, jewelrry, etc.)
He defines his jawline using by chewing gum.
He takes fishcod(or something?) tablets to help sustain normal growth.
He has a good cologne and uses it when he goes out.
He has a good deoderant and uses it every morning.
He wakes up early to have a good shower and a nice breakfast.
He goes for an early morning walk to make him feel refreshed.
He never daydreams and always lives in the moment.
He takes multi vitamins to give him more energy.
Every morning he shadow boxes in the mirror to give him more energy.
He is always friendly and energetic towards people, because when he gives out good vibes he recieves them back.
He has a good job(s).
He doesnt spend his money on ****, he saves it and spends it on things which contribute to his improvement (NOT his self destruction).
He has a list of the order of things hes going to buy.
He is saving for a car if he hasnt all ready got one.
He has his license.
His parents trust him to go out at night.
He can comfortably talk to people in public.
He has looked into seduction and knows exactly how to treat women.
He watches comedies and looks at how to be funny.
He has a good humour.
He knows how to use the art of eye contact.
He is friendly to people unless they give him a good reason not to be.
He meets new people when the oppurtunity arrises.
He is always there for his best friends and puts himself in their shoes.
He studies hard and gets good grades at school.
He takes glutamine to help his study.
He knows exactly where he wants to go career wise in his life and is on track to achieving it.
He reads books often to ensure he has a secure financial future.
He is always nice to his family.
He helps around the house to lessen the load of his parents.
He has a few hobbies (some which may be self destructing).
He has a passion in life and is very much involved with it.

----

So what's stopping you from being this guy? Copy the list off into a word document then add what you want and take away what you want and then print it off. Tick what you have all ready done and complete everything on the list, i mean its not like anything on the list is hard on its own. One step at a time.

Now tell me... What the **** is stopping you?

Oh yeah, and if you want help with anything on that list, PM me, ill be more then happy to help you out.

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how much of seduction is actually based on appereance? what about just how you present your self?

by the way here are a few of my goals:
go a week without tv/computer'
strengthen friendships
make new friends
meet new people
have more fun this summer than any other summer

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good post, Sammo

Gus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks are very important... but not how you may guess. Most guys can be "****able" to a girl - just present what your parents gave you as best you can... by putting in the work sammo detailed above.

Great post. That used to be my life.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, you are missing the point. You dont have to be gorgeous to get women... but you have to look YOUR best. If you are naive, if you are unrealistic and you think that all that pookish BS about inner strength will get you laid - you arent ready for the BOLD TRUTH articulated here by sammo - and you should take your lack of confidence (If you cant admit the obvious about attraction you are lying to yourself out of fear... that sounds unconfident to me) and desecrate some other thread.

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TonyTheTigerOI
No, you are missing the point. You dont have to be gorgeous to get women... but you have to look YOUR best. If you are naive, if you are unrealistic and you think that all that pookish BS about inner strength will get you laid - you arent ready for the BOLD TRUTH articulated here by sammo - and you should take your lack of confidence (If you cant admit the obvious about attraction you are lying to yourself out of fear... that sounds unconfident to me) and desecrate some other thread.
I'm not underestimating the value of physical attractiveness, but it's NOT 95% about that. I think Pook is overrated but you could do every damn thing on that list and still be useless with women. Therefor, don't tell me that's what the "ultimate DJ" does. Any douchebag could work out and look good and go for early morning walks and take multivitamins. That's not what gets vagina in your bed.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The post wasnt about laying women. It was about being a man women would want to lay. Reading it, no where did it provide advise on how to seduce women... the post was about being the kind of man women look at and HOPE he has game...

Limitless

Don Juan
Reaction score
This was an excellent post. I'm going to read it often. It looked at that list...and it wasn't me..you know who it was? Guys that I know , that get many more girls than I. This list is priceless. Im going to read it..maybe print it off and make it a checklist.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, well, well. I was just about to make a similar post. Sod's law isn't it?

In anycase, congratulations, you did a good job. I just want to add my twopence worth.

Kaizen. The japenese business concept of continual self-improvement, from small changes a big change comes.
It can be applied to everyday life, from walking to school, rather than getting the bus, you lose extra calories. Also, small regular conversations will make you a better conversationalist.

P.S: Interpol, could you elaborate? I'm interested in your veiwpoint.

Natt

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is great,

I encourage you all to

Re read this
each line one by one
realise how easy most of these can be done
invest $50 into starting yourself up with what you need
then
JUST DO IT.

You can start right now,
go brush your teeth
go get a hair cut
go stretch, do sit ups
eat big breakfast (start tomorrow morning)
join a gym (will cost you $20, takes you 5 minutes)
shadow box (5 minutes soon as you get your jocks on and out of the shower)
take 15 minutes to read about eye contact (ON THIS SIGHT!)
Drink some water and eat some fruit each day, thats your diet plan!

THESE ARE SIMPLE

DO IT