From slutty to relationship

Reaction score
You are getting as lot of bad counsel in this thread!!! Read some of my posts and you will know the answer on how to handle - let me just say it without much typing...do not trust or love that which should not be loved or trusted!!!

illmatic1005

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wait wait...first of all i said she used to give blowj0bs and handj0bs and make out sessions out easily....shes a virgin tho

Reaction score
illmatic1005 said:
wait wait...first of all i said she used to give blowj0bs and handj0bs and make out sessions out easily....shes a virgin tho
Quit being a fool - a hor cannot be a virgin!!!

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
illmatic1005 said:
how do u handle a girl who used to be very sexual and slutty..who used to take slutty pictures with a lot of guys and her friends and only liked to randomly hook up and have fun...

but now is in a relationship(with me) and says shes done being slutty and just wants to be with one man and take things slow and writes DEEP notes and talks about how much i make her happy and changed her life for the better..but still lightly flirts with SOME guys..

how do u handle this type of women?

That's BS. How come the other guys turned her on so much? What changed her life? A Friends episode? I never believe such a drastic change can be possible. Sleep with 50 guys in 1 year and then the next day you found religion and don't want to do it anymore? You're not doing something right.

It's like when I was 17, I waited outside the movie theater until 12:01 am. I turned 18 that day because I wanted to see the things that I couldn't see the day before.

I hate to say it dude, but drop her. She ain't giving up the goods to you for a long time. There are plenty of other chicks out there for everyone. NEXT.

IceCream

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to say this illmatic, but you are a fool.

When this "relationship" is over, you will remember all the guys who told you the TRUTH about these kinds of girls, and you will finally realize what we all have before.

"Once a ****, always a ****."

She is NO virgin.

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"You are getting as lot of bad counsel in this thread!!! Read some of my posts and you will know the answer on how to handle - let me just say it without much typing...do not trust or love that which should not be loved or trusted!!!

-LMS"

couldnt agree more!

givin' out random *******s and handjobs on halloween? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! is that someone youd want to be in a relationship with? let alone KISS?!

any young girl doing random bjs and all that other stuff you said... you can put money on it that she is definately not a virgin. i wouldnt be suprised if shes been in a few groupsex situations already...

you can't turn a ho into a housewife. ever. some girls are just BROKEN!

-SLB

IceCream

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well... illmatic i know what everyone's said in here is definitly not what you wanted to hear, but i can tell you this. Soon enough, you will know what we mean.

Have fun, and safety first!