From Player to Pu$$Y: Who here can relate to this?

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no...she has a dad who's around..he just bought her a car!

her parents did split up last year though..making up for lost time? lol

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy...

I'm living in a "later version" of the same scenario.

This chick of mine is a hustler. And, she's thrown every flag there is.

But, she's young.

Her only mistake was letting me know about the mistakes she's made.

There comes a time in people's lives where they remove themselves from the party mode and get real. Lucky for me, this chick was attempting that sooner than later.

Boy, I thought I had this chick pegged. Slvt, liar, stupid, game playing, manipulative, superficial, blah blah blah, not gf material.

Then it turns out she's a bartender. Well, big deal you say at first, but step back and realize that bartenders are professional fakers. Actors, comedians, and rockstars: they put on a show. Some people know to leave work at work, others become their job. Well, this chick was a phony.

She's all "bi-slut, tatoos and bad attitude" on the outside, soft and feminine on the inside. She's a charmer, she lavishes me with gifts, supplicates, yells when she's angry, wants me to f her in the a more, doesn't triffle, doesn't watch TV, loves the outdoors... the list of positive attributes goes on an on. However, her history is known, so I hold her suspect while enjoying her day-to-day.

She understands, and paraphrases back to me often: "I fux up, I'm gone."

The thing is, and I'll summarize, she just didn't know how to act. She didn't realize that, although it's popular to act like Paris Hilton, it's not lady-like nor attractive nor desirable to men. She never made that connection that it's hot for a bartender to seem to be a slvt, but not hot for a gf to seem to be a slvt. And so, her fuxups were overflow from her occupation, essentially.

Sure, I'm justifying, in a sense, my remaining with her. But the thing is, I get a lot from being with her. First and foremost, she's paying half the rent. Also, she buys sh!t for me. Then, of course, is the sex. And last but not least, a pal. She's cool as fux and we get along very well - the chemistry is excellent.

I'm "training her to be with me", in as many words. She tells me "I'm trying to catch on to your lifestyle" and shiz, and she is making the effort to "learn my ways".

I can't overlook her effort, and it's quite flattering.
But, ultimately, her name isn't on the lease.

She knows that she'll be out on her azz in a flash if I'm not pleased with her. I've walked once for her crap, and it blew her Barbie world apart:

"WTF? Where'd my puzzy power go?"

Since then, she's very managable, and very eager to please.

Women are lost, just as AFC's are lost. Typically, they are wrapped up in the "impress your friends and peers" lifestyle and just don't realize how retarded they act until they are shown, or made to see.

My advice, jbbrain, is to walk. If she's a barbie girl, in a barbie world, just leave. Break her heart - smash it to tiny bits - but be a DJ gentleman about it and leave. Make sure to tell her it's because she's shady. Make sure she understands that her behavior leaves her untrustworthy, and thus undesirable for anything substancial, and cut her azz loose.

Maybe she'll wonder, maybe she'll catch a glimpse of reality, or maybe she'll blow it off and continue her ways. The saying is true: "You can't turn a ho into a housewife." The ho must want to become the housewife, then actually make the change all on her own. So LMS's advice, "Just say no to hors", is sound.

Cut her loose and get on with your business. Perhaps she'll be a puntangerang: a puzzy you throw away but comes back again. And if she comes back again, (a couple months later after she's with someone else and that someone pales in comparison, and she devotes some serious thought to how/why she fuxed up with you) she'll likely leave her barbie world and try to get into your world.

It sux, leaving all that good stuff, but it has to be done.
If she wants to be shady, then she doesn't get to be with you, right? Don't be her dildo.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
You always have the choice, man. Don't forget that. Don't feel obligated to hang out with her just because she buys you stuff and makes nice with you. Would SHE feel obligated to hang out with you if you bought her drinks and candy and flowers and kissed HER ass? Nah, she'd tell you she loved you like a cousin and then go hump the next hot cawk that came along.

Don't stress about it, though. Just take it one day at a time. You don't need to make that decision and if she tries to force your hand, you can always say "no".

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jbbrain said:

So she has 2 cars - one from an ex and one from daddy? Daymmm...

Well, whatever her daddy relationship is, bottomline is she's a LYING CHEATER living in a well-furnished Barbie world with unlimited enablers.

So, why should she break out of that comfy WORKING pattern for YOUR SAKE?

And if you can't come up with a good reason - then why should she?

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
So, why should she break out of that comfy WORKING pattern for YOUR SAKE?

And if you can't come up with a good reason - then why should she?
She wouldn't need a reason, she has EMOTION.

She'd throw it all away if she FELT it was a good thing to do.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jbbrain said:

I don't think Wayword was talking in a literal sense...he was talking more on a figurative sense.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
Crazy...

I'm living in a "later version" of the same scenario.

This chick of mine is a hustler. And, she's thrown every flag there is.

But, she's young.

Her only mistake was letting me know about the mistakes she's made.

You are 31...imagine if that woman was 36+ (e.g. over 35 AND 5+ years older than you)? She would have been able to avoid making that mistake. In fact, she would have known how to cover her tracks much better.

Scary...don't you agree?

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
She wouldn't need a reason, she has EMOTION.

She'd throw it all away if she FELT it was a good thing to do.
Maybe what she is missing in her life is a man literally committing suicide for her.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Scary...don't you agree?
Indeed.

Lucky for jb his chick is 25. She's probably ripe for a dose of reality right about now.

Btw, the chick I'm talking about is 23.

...mold-able like play-doh.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
Indeed.

Lucky for jb his chick is 25. She's probably ripe for a dose of reality right about now.

Btw, the chick I'm talking about is 23.

...mold-able like play-doh.
BTW, I sense that you would also be a good moderator. Perhaps you should consider.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if I were to moderate, I'd delete that post and have you PM me instead.

Maybe slap your fingers with a ruler and tell you not to hijack threads. :down:

Nah, I'm not very mature about retards on the net: ban first, don't worry about it later. I'm far too heavy-handed.

Then again, maybe the HS forum or the General forum need some heavy-handing... hmm.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jbbrain said:
Rollo: My other plates just arent comparing right now..but Im not so naive as to think there are not others who compare to this girl.

Latino: ,..it's cllear she DOES want something: My exclusivity.
When you commit to someone or something, no matter how great a deal you think you're getting, you will ALWAYS lose options. I'm going to go all Zen on you, but the answer to your dillema is to do the opposite of what she expects. You are gradually becoming more dependent on this girl's attention - she's very attractive, has a high social value (guy's want her), she's sexually available and a good lay - but the same things that make her desirable are the same things that make you insecure about your standing with her. Like most attractive women, she feeds on male attention for affiramtion, you know she's good in bed - but how do you think she got that way?

Your problem isn't unique and neither is the most common outcome; your "good thing" will gradually turn into your "only thing" and this is when your attention becomes unearned, common and less valuable when compared with the many other men who's attention is a challenge. Most guys in your position are scared sh!tless to ratchet up their value even slightly with women like this for exactly the same reason - they don't want to upset the "best thing they've ever had going", but the problem is that what seems counterintuitive is really what will save you from establishing a dependency relationship with this girl. To keep this girl around, you have to be OK with losing her. And the best way to adopt this attitude is to Spin More Plates.

One thing most DJ/PUAs learn in the beginning is to make themselves a commodity. We make the girl at the end of the bar who's soakinging up all the free drinks from 10 different chumps buy us a drink. She gets the neg hits, our value increases due to real (or feigned) confidence and she becomes the one qualifying for us - we're the PRIZE. So tell me, why should any of that change with this girl? The moment you begin to qualify for her is the moment she's back to partying with all her guy-friends.

Use absence to increase respect and desire. Too much circulation makes the price go down: The more you are seen and heard from, the more common you appear. If you are already established in a relationship, temporary withdrawal from it will make your attention a commodity. You must learn when to leave. Create value through scarcity.

We only chase what runs from us. The frame of your relationship with this girl is slipping over to her control, bring it back with a tactical takeaway of your attention.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the relationship is doa. for you it only gets worse from here.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't say that I am in the exact same position you are in, but I can relate.

Chick I've been hanging with lately is the first woman I have really been attracted to in a LOOOOONG time. Pretty damn sweet most of the time, good sex, fun to hang with, but she's flaky, unreliable, somewhat psychotic, and has drug issues. Not quite wifey material, eh?

You would think I would know better than to play with fire, but sometimes it's just too hard to resist.

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Goddamnit, I just wrote a f'n massive post that somehow managed to get deleted..argh.

Anyways, the jist of my poignant post was to actually understand the psychology of a HOR/AW

How can a girl live with herself having deceived and played so many suckers? Subsequently, how can she then deceive herself into actually believing she deserves so much in return?

At the root of it all, how can anyone live with some much self loathing, insecurity and overall baggage?

I have trouble relating, when the value I place on my integrity and dignity is truly second to none. I guess I'm lucky to have emerged as a fairly optimistic, confident trustworthy guy.

Im writing this only because I got to talking to a couple friends of mine at the end of the night at a bar. They had both banged her rotten a few years back and they both completely related to my post here..They loved the sex so much and the way she sucked c0ck (in addition to her overall charming and relaxed demeanor) that they too almosy got roped into settling. They realized it was a massive mistake at the last minute and they hadn't looked back since (and were extremely glad to have done so). Then they told me some more sordid stories of her past infidelity and deceit with countless poor suckers..

Anyways, instead of feeling notions of disgust, I felt kind of sad instead. I know this sounds super lame, melodramatic and patronizing, but it all just got me thinking how/why she became this way and if she can ever change, and who will be the eventual main vehicle behind that strive for change if such a change is even desired in the 1st place.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can a girl live with herself having deceived and played so many suckers?
In a mansion surrounded by cars and cash? :)

it all just got me thinking how/why she became this way and if she can ever change, and who will be the eventual main vehicle behind that strive for change if such a change is even desired in the 1st place.
The same vehicle for every American womans Sudden Change! Her biological clock!

With luck, it might hit before her 1st child. But proably not.

I believe the biggest nympho in the world can ultimately change herself. Look at her recent behavior, not her slvtty college flings; the fact that she lies about her sex life is fine, since its ok to lie about stuff thats none of your business anyway.

The only real red flag I see here is her screaming fits over nothing. I remeber some chick trying to blow up my eardrums once . . . once! I couldnt possibly tolerate that sort of thing, but maybe Im just old fashioned;

wildinthenorth

Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW! I think you all dated the last women I did. HOWEVER: I let her, and her two kids move in with me:eek: It took me three months to get her out. She played games, accused me a cheating, and made my life suck! She has gone as far as, making friends with my ex. I just cut it off, and ignore her phone calls. She makes it a point to call about once a week, to have a conversation, and slip in the conversation, that she is seeing someone! It used to get to me. I finally stopped caring, looked at the hell she put me through, and thanked god it was not me anymore!