From Player to Pu$$Y: Who here can relate to this?

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro-heems,

I havent posted in ages, but a recent situation or circumstance reads as such..I dont think Im looking for advice per se, but rather an outlet.

My current sitch;

I'm a 26 year old dj/personal trainer living in MTL. As it stands right now, I am spinning 6 plates pretty routinely, and slam dancing (lol) 4 of these. I'm loving my sex life at the moment as I have any of these girls on tap basically whenever I want. Life is perfect, eh?

Not quite.

For the past 3 months, I have been dating one of these chciks, let's call her Eve. Believe it or not, I met her on Facebook, joined her at a club that same night, and slipped her Lejaby exactly 1 week later (which happened to be our 1st date)..

She is the one who is causing me problems right now..or should I say, I'm letting myself cause problems for myself with this chick. How? Because I feel myself slowly....arghhhh, I cant say 'falling'..but theres a part of me that really likes her/sets her apart from the rest of the group.

Physically, she is everything I want in a chcik. Sexually, I cant even begin to describe the amt. of pure satisfaction I get from fukking her 2-3 nights a week..if it was my choice, it would be every night as our chemistry we share when we fukk is unlike any of which I've ever shared (having banged many, many girls in my life)..i don't want to come across as melodramatic or sensationalize anything, but it really is that good! I bust on her face, hit it up the ass, she is a freak of nature in bed and i am f'n smitten!

Add to this the fact that she desperately wants to be my girlfriend. She likes me a lot, gave me an f'n new bike, cooks me dinner 3x a week and lends me her car whenever I want.

I hear u all crying: "Whats the problem? Just go for it! She sounds PERFECT"

Ughhh, she might fairly well be, except for notable red flags such as:

a)She is female player (work with me guys, I swear it can be differerent from a 'slut', although se may very well be this as well) she has amassed gifts (yes, even that aforementioned car she lends me lol) from here to the moon from her exs who became the latest victims of her seductively nefarious disposition)

b)she has the sluttiest history of any girl I know right now..Rampant sexual history to say the least, which, in itself, doesnt pose a real connundrum except for the fact that shes often candid/explicit with it..her 'younger years' she says. She fukks other guys too right now (at least one other), but of course, has tried repeatedly to hide/lie about it to me. Not that I berate her about it, since we arent exclusive afterall. But it does get somewhat fukking annoying when everytime we're together she asserts that she hasn't fukked anybody since she's known me AND that somehow she's 'blocked' from banging anybody else when I just found out she banged some freak of nature old ass doctor 5 days ago.

c)She has easily 95% guy friends, many, or all of whom I'm certain she has banged at some point in the past

d)She has a history of lying (to me as well as to others) and...'drumroll', CHEATING on ex boyfriends (on my end, its complete hearsay, but from a very credible source..she will never admit to it..see below on what happens when I have brought it up.

e)she's aggressive as all hell and has no qualms with shouting and screaming at the top of lungs at me when we fight. She yells like a man. Seriously.

be certain, gentlmen, that I can offer proofs of an ' f), g) and h)' easily but will stop.

In short, she can maybe be described as total non-girlfriend material. My problem is, everytime I see her, she tries to rope me in further and further into her realm through her 'niceties' (like..giving me whatever I want) complimenting me from here to the moon as welll as providing me with the best sex/bl0wjobs I could ever hope to experience. She is trying to break me down and god f'n dammit she is doing a fabulous job. The only thing preventing me from talking the plunge is my self respect and my sanity (you could just never trust this girl with your self esteem)

I'm telling you! She is a f'n player and knows how to play the game fellas!

How many of you out there can relate to my story? How many of u have let yourself start to have feelings for complete game playing, deepthroating, gift giving, homecookin' (but nevertheless) h0rs? lol

any feedback would be great

ps-yes I know I can just stop seeing her and that my 'problem' would be naturally taken care of, but..well

that would mean the end of so many lovely things that other chicks are just NOT providing me right now..namely: Passion...and the best sex ever. Fukk...holy shyt..does that make me officiallly puzzy whipped? llol

Reaction score
JB que pasa? This is PR_L - your nemesis from days gone by - no, wait a second, I'm referring to Cyrano de Bergerac, your buddy!!! Remember me?? The say "No" to hos" guy?

My advice, which Cyrano hated, still stands after all these years!!! Say "No" to hos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha, that is some 'classic' advice if ive ever heard it..good to see u dude

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My only advice to you is don't catch feelings fot this braud. Your only going to get fvcked over in the long run. Fvck her have fun with her... BUT NO FEELINGS. This is not the type of girl you would want anything serious with. END OF DISCUSSION.

Reaction score
Hors are for pimping and not for loving and cherishing!!! This hor has no respect nor values herself - are you to value her greater than she values herself?? HUH?

She is a Giga-hor --- treat her as such and make her happy!!!!

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Underage poster in the Mature Man Forum. Poster is 20 years old

Last edited by a moderator:

Zonder

Don Juan
Reaction score
A Master of Seduction?

You’re in a real bad position. Everything about you wants this girl. For her looks, personality, the way she smiles when she sees you… You’re seriously falling for her. From your description I can tell she is a master seducer. And we all know that we can’t compete with women when it comes to seduction.

There’s just one problem. Your JB Brain tells you she’s playing you like she played hundreds of others and will break you. The same thing has happened to just about every man alive. He falls for a girl. Girl leaves. He ends up broken hearted and goes through a depression that he never completely recovers from. I’ve never seen a man protect himself completely from that. What’s worse, it’s natural to have feelings like that, both for men and women. You’ll often see people preaching that one-itis is an abomination. Not so. It’s nature. And fighting nature is hard. But you have to fight it because your survival depends on it.

Think of the people you know. How many of them acted on their feelings and ended up miserable for life? Half the people who marry do it because of a one-itis and it destroys their lives eventually. How many people get used and emotionally broken for life from a bad relationship? Look at the people you know and you’ll see proofs of the devastating power of one-itis everywhere.

If it’s the right girl it might work out, but you know this is not it. You know that for a fact. On the contrary, you know once she has you she’ll take advantage of you the way she did with all her exes? A car? A fvcking car? How would you feel if a girl bought you a TV? I would feel uncomfortable because of the size of the present but maybe that’s just me. But a goddamn car?

Remember Gio Casanova? He used to post here. One of the most brilliant posters this board has ever seen. Great sense of humor too. His posts were a pleasure to read. Then he fell in love with a woman that knew how to play him. Everybody told him to leave her but it naturally didn’t work. She was the one playing him, not the posters. He wrote dozens of essays describing how right he was to continue dating her.

6 months later he came back here. He had completely lost his mind. No more brilliant Gio. No more witty remarks and funny posts. Just a cynical old man. All he did here was initiate flame wars and eventually lost even his mod status because of it.

Don’t become like that. Life is too good to give away for a few days of pleasure.

You know what the kicker is? Almost nobody can do what we are suggesting that you do. People ask for advice on how to keep the girl and retain their sanity at the same time. But it’s not going to happen. You either have your sanity or the girl. Better go with the sanity. Sanity is permanent; the girl will go away soon. She cheated on you, and has been cheating on plenty of other chumps. People like that get bored easily.

When faced with those alternatives people always choose the girl. Sanity be damned, even for the most brilliant of men. I’m afraid you will do the same. Let me give you a piece of parting advice.

Enjoy every second of it. Enjoy every time you see her, every time she tells one of her silly but oh-so-charning stories; her whole behavior has been designed to be enjoyable to men. A true master of seduction. A person worth admiring. Enjoy every second with her, for you might pay with your sanity for it.

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We need more details on this chick, and here are some questions.

Although chicks use the word “love” for superficial reasons, is she saying she loves you like every day?

Has she asked you to marry her, does she want to move in with you or you with her?

Is she planning a future with you, such as promising exclusivity, devoting herself to you?

On any of these you can easily call her bluff and you should do so.

Escalate on her simply to test her and if she is a ho, a sham, then your real-life tests will clear all that sh*t up in a minute.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From "Player" to pu$$y.

Here is the thing...that tends to be the outcome for "players" and "PUAs" over 80-90% of the time.

A true DJ (e.g. a person that works on his well being and gaining total control over his life - women will come as a by-product) RARELY becomes a pu$$y. And if he gives the IMPRESSION to having become one...you better believe it is just an "impression"...a smoke screen...a conningly approach to somethig bigger.

Wasting your life as a "player" and "PUA" (both in a way are appearances and "lies") and ignoring the DJ approach (which relays on reality and self-improvement)...get different outcomes in life.

Now...everybody should know how to PLAY the game. As that way we can identify who is trying to play us or play with us. But life success based solely in that is like building a home in paper foundation.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?

Looks, good sex, and free stuff...but what does she do for you that justifies a commitment?

She's giving you the odds you need to call a losing hand. To quote Dubya, "You just fell for the trap".

Take it one day at a time. If you're not comfortable committing, then don't. No matter HOW good the sex is. Sex will taper off in an LTR anyway.

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bet that old ass doctor she banged was the best sex shes ever had and put on top of her list ;)

LoneSilver

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will be 36 in a few weeks and had a woman play me in a similar fashion. Only difference was she was married and said she was separated and getting a divorce.

Let me tell you this: There is no amount of a$$ for the time being that is going to be worth the heartbreak/ ache you will receive from her. I am much better giving than taking advice. If you can just keep it simple, not fall in love you should be fine... But there is where the problem lies. In your mind you see her as almost perfect and you have started to fall. By best advice is stay clear or otherwise you will be like I have for several months asking more questions and getting no answers not to mention a messed up heart that seems unrepairable. So ask yourself is the fall going to be worth the fall you will get. I am here to tell you.. HELL NO!!!

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jbbrain said:
Bro-heems,

I havent posted in ages, but a recent situation or circumstance reads as such..I dont think Im looking for advice per se, but rather an outlet.

My current sitch;

I'm a 26 year old dj/personal trainer living in MTL. As it stands right now, I am spinning 6 plates pretty routinely, and slam dancing (lol) 4 of these. I'm loving my sex life at the moment as I have any of these girls on tap basically whenever I want. Life is perfect, eh?

Not quite.

For the past 3 months, I have been dating one of these chciks, let's call her Eve. Believe it or not, I met her on Facebook, joined her at a club that same night, and slipped her Lejaby exactly 1 week later (which happened to be our 1st date)..

She is the one who is causing me problems right now..or should I say, I'm letting myself cause problems for myself with this chick. How? Because I feel myself slowly....arghhhh, I cant say 'falling'..but theres a part of me that really likes her/sets her apart from the rest of the group.

Physically, she is everything I want in a chcik. Sexually, I cant even begin to describe the amt. of pure satisfaction I get from fukking her 2-3 nights a week..if it was my choice, it would be every night as our chemistry we share when we fukk is unlike any of which I've ever shared (having banged many, many girls in my life)..i don't want to come across as melodramatic or sensationalize anything, but it really is that good! I bust on her face, hit it up the ass, she is a freak of nature in bed and i am f'n smitten!

Add to this the fact that she desperately wants to be my girlfriend. She likes me a lot, gave me an f'n new bike, cooks me dinner 3x a week and lends me her car whenever I want.

I hear u all crying: "Whats the problem? Just go for it! She sounds PERFECT"

Ughhh, she might fairly well be, except for notable red flags such as:

a)She is female player (work with me guys, I swear it can be differerent from a 'slut', although se may very well be this as well) she has amassed gifts (yes, even that aforementioned car she lends me lol) from here to the moon from her exs who became the latest victims of her seductively nefarious disposition)

b)she has the sluttiest history of any girl I know right now..Rampant sexual history to say the least, which, in itself, doesnt pose a real connundrum except for the fact that shes often candid/explicit with it..her 'younger years' she says. She fukks other guys too right now (at least one other), but of course, has tried repeatedly to hide/lie about it to me. Not that I berate her about it, since we arent exclusive afterall. But it does get somewhat fukking annoying when everytime we're together she asserts that she hasn't fukked anybody since she's known me AND that somehow she's 'blocked' from banging anybody else when I just found out she banged some freak of nature old ass doctor 5 days ago.

c)She has easily 95% guy friends, many, or all of whom I'm certain she has banged at some point in the past

d)She has a history of lying (to me as well as to others) and...'drumroll', CHEATING on ex boyfriends (on my end, its complete hearsay, but from a very credible source..she will never admit to it..see below on what happens when I have brought it up.

e)she's aggressive as all hell and has no qualms with shouting and screaming at the top of lungs at me when we fight. She yells like a man. Seriously.

be certain, gentlmen, that I can offer proofs of an ' f), g) and h)' easily but will stop.

In short, she can maybe be described as total non-girlfriend material. My problem is, everytime I see her, she tries to rope me in further and further into her realm through her 'niceties' (like..giving me whatever I want) complimenting me from here to the moon as welll as providing me with the best sex/bl0wjobs I could ever hope to experience. She is trying to break me down and god f'n dammit she is doing a fabulous job. The only thing preventing me from talking the plunge is my self respect and my sanity (you could just never trust this girl with your self esteem)

I'm telling you! She is a f'n player and knows how to play the game fellas!

How many of you out there can relate to my story? How many of u have let yourself start to have feelings for complete game playing, deepthroating, gift giving, homecookin' (but nevertheless) h0rs? lol

any feedback would be great

ps-yes I know I can just stop seeing her and that my 'problem' would be naturally taken care of, but..well

that would mean the end of so many lovely things that other chicks are just NOT providing me right now..namely: Passion...and the best sex ever. Fukk...holy shyt..does that make me officiallly puzzy whipped? llol

How old is this woman?

Anyway…this woman is dangerous. A typical con woman. You might be getting gifts from her now…but rest assure, at the end…she will get much more from you than you are getting from her. A typical con person approach.

You should care about the past as it is the only barometer to measure how her future can be. As important, care about the present (lies).

When a woman gives a man gifts…great sex…and then have sex with other men (and LIES about it)…it is because that woman is looking for something. She is conning you.

And I must admit you are a DJ…because you are able to identify and logically analyze what’s going on. But like a normal man (DJ or not)…sex is what is getting you. It always does. It happens to you…can happen to me…can happen to ANYONE.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing you're guilty of is neglecting your other plates. If you kept your other options as active as you did this one, you'd never have started this thread. Enjoy this girl in the now, but remove your developing emotional attachement.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Enjoy this girl in the now, but remove your developing emotional attachement.
The only way he can do that is if he dates other women...in particular one that can "counter balance" her (e.g. a smart and "nice"). Get sex from one and the other use as Public Dating material. And then keep a couple for miscellaneous purposes (or to step to the plate).

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo: My other plates just arent comparing right now..but Im not so naive as to think there are not others who compare to this girl. As such, I guess its not pure 'oneitis' per se, but notions of infatuation.

Latino: She is 25. You might be right about her being a con woman. Regardless, I'm somewhat confused as to whether she plays the game she plays on a conscious or, alternatively, sub conscious level. In any case, it's cllear she DOES want something: My exclusivity. So she can do what with it, I haven't got the faintest clue.

Squirrels: Believe me dude, in no way do I feel obliged to settle with her. That's not what the post was about though really..I wrote this because I started to hand my nuts over to her and felt less like I had that choice. This girl is GRADE A Fukk Buddy material..i guess now whats important is just desensitizing myself to her want/need...and my want.

Grinder: Funny you asked. She just wrote me an email like at midnight last night where she was pleading with me to be with her and outlined the fact that, although she thinks its permissable for me to be banging other girls right now, that she isn't looking for that from me because she 'loves me' and wants either 'all' of me' or 'nothing' at all. No talks about marriage, moving in etc etc.So typical..these ultimatums mean nothing to me..

Zonder-Sage counsel bro..I've been on this forum long enough (banged enough chicks) to at least know where to look for an answer..who are we kidding: It's not rocket science. But reading your account just helped put things BACK in perspective for me.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regardless, I'm somewhat confused as to whether she plays the game she plays on a conscious or, alternatively, sub conscious level.
I will provide you a solution to that dilema...a very simple solution: In this particular case it does NOT matter the "why" or "how"...what matters is the "what".

"What" = She is playing a game

"Why" or "How" = Motivated by Conscious or sub-consious level

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Troops,

THESE types of situations always demonstrate that there is really no substitute for being YOUR OWN master.

As I have said before:

"Anything that you can't say NO to is your MASTER...and YOU are it's SLAVE."

Or, to put it in a more "IN YO' FACE" manner:

"Whoop that pusssy...don't let the pusssy whoop YOU."

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jbbrain said:
Latino: She is 25. You might be right about her being a con woman. Regardless, I'm somewhat confused as to whether she plays the game she plays on a conscious or, alternatively, sub conscious level. In any case, it's cllear she DOES want something: My exclusivity. So she can do what with it, I haven't got the faintest clue.
Male validation, duh. How many guys can she get to want to be with her and her alone?

Kind of like how a dad would always be there just for his daughter exclusively? Every girl is "supposed" to get a guy like that, right? But what happens when she didn't get one growing up?

YOU SEE, AWs will do anything to get what DADDY never gave them - because more than likely, this girl "didn't have one" (she has a single/divorced mom or distant dad, I'm guessing?). So, the more guys she can get to care about her more deeply to reassure her she's still worthy of agape, the better. It's like a game. But note that it's not a committed LTR that she really wants - but just to be WANTED for a committed LTR. Also note that any LTR would be ONE WAY as she would NOT reciprocate the monogamous loyalty.

So, until she ever fills her gaping, bottomless "daddyhole," she will NEVER stop lying, cheating and AWing with an endless parade of kawks.

As a general rule of thumb:
FATHERLESSNESS = CHEATING AW DAUGHTER