From friends to more, when...

PatrickWasHere

Don Juan
Reaction score
she has a boyfriend.
This girl and I have always had a strong attraction level to eachother[even while shes been with her bf] but he is the only thign standing in our way. Whenever I am around, she is always playing with her hair and all around good body language, we always find excuses to touch eachother n such.
Her and him been together for 3 months now, and I've respected that, because he was making her happy. But recently hes been pissy over the smallest things, and doesn't trust her[probly caus she kissed me 2 months ago] or anything. Shes been moping aroudn fro the past few days because he is mad at her[hes mad because she wouldn't leave a movietheater tot alk to him].
So now he is no longer bringing her joy, so I've decided i'd liek to put my foot down and step in. Only problem, I know few tricks that will boost me from the friends level though. I know she is interested in me, but she is infatuated by her bf[or was...i don't know].
So do you have any tips or tricks to increase her IL? So far I've pushed up the kino a tad...and had more flirtacious talks[always throwing in a neg-hit]. Anyone? they would be -greatly- appreciated.

-Peace n thanks.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Sounds like to me she'd make a great fVck buddy

Runna13=)

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're going for the whole shabang, take her out, go for the kiss, make out a little, and tell her wassup. You know, like in those r&b music videos. Something corny like: "I know you're hurting inside. You deserve someone better. You deserve me. I know you want it. Don't fight it." Then push her head down south, jk.

AmgineEX

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Either

a) Young girls dont want to break up with her bf because she needs to be "anchored."

or

b) She has higher IL in her bf than you.

Girls love drama, never forget that. Drama gives them attention.