From BF to GF

impostr101

Reaction score
I have been friends with this girl for years and we have both been attracted to each other. We dated once for a couple of months and broke u during the summer. Now, both her and I, are both single. I have tried to see if a spark is still there. She has sent mixed signals such as telling me she really would like me to come to an FCA meeting and telling me that it would mean the world to her if I could come to one of her track meets. I don't know what it all means. I want to find out how she feels without damaging what we already have.

Dragonemperor

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok the way i see it u cant hurt anything by fufilling her request....and if you want to get close to her tell her so...if ur friends she'll hear u out. She could just be trying to get u more into her life...first with recreational stuff then...who knows!

impostr101

Reaction score
So I went to the event with her and the whole time she was showing me to all her friends and instead of calling me over grabbing by my hand or ass to get me to come over.

mr1337

Reaction score
Since you two dated previously, I would take this one a bit slower.

Just chill and observe her. If she keeps flirting, flirt back. If she looks interested, show her you're interested. Spend more time with her, in and out of school. Pretty soon she'll get the idea. When she steps it up, you do the same. Smile, be friendly, and make her feel loved.

It's good that it seems the previous relationship ended on a good note. Right now she WANTS you to spend more time with her, and she's flirting, she WANTS you to flirt back.

animal crackers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me know how the sex change operation goes, and when you go "From BF to GF"

It sounds like you have the right idea.

GOOD LUCK

animal crackers

FreshAir1z

Reaction score
maybe she just wants to spend time with you, getting back with ex's is not a good idea at all. In my opinion if she likes you, let her do the chasing

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
there's nothing bad at all about spending time (esp if it's cuddling or something like that (i'm a sucker for that -_-))