From average player to pimp.

Savage01

Don Juan
Reaction score
This ima str8 up pimp is a joke. My first year of College I got 30 chicks. Helps when you are jock on the hockey team. But still you go swinging your c**k around you will take your lumps eventually bud. Everybody eventually does. And I.A.F.Y.B is right What are you gonna do when your 25?? These chicks aren't gonna want **** to do with you then!

Reaction score
Okay, talk about being a jock? Ha. I a few years back when I was still in school, had one class filled with mostly girls, it was a study hall. Those days I played starting halfback on the football team, placed at state in wrestling. ****s easy when you have sports backing you... Almost every girl in that class jocked my **** hard... it became a competition for me, and I dont know exactly how to put it, ah the hottest girl in my grade had her friend ask me to ask her out, I had *****es grabbing my ass, girls asking me to give them a list of the top ten girls I like.. lol talk about jiving a ***** when I say **** comes naturally.. It's like I was the pusssy and they had the ****s, I know what it's like to be a jock, ****s fun, but you burn out HARD when you do.

You see the thing with pimping, is it's all you and all your mind. I'm a grown ass man, I play hard like one... It's like, keep your hands off my crotch.

Reaction score
Notice I said:

Telling all the stats doesn't matter, because it's the action that counts..

Tell me... you see me bashing anyone on this thread or site in any way? I expect the same respect. Deal with how you feel by yourself, I do.

Eitherway this is my last post on this site I'm cancelling membership, all this ****ing site does is player hate hard, and break my focus and... the last thing I need is dudes I cant even see breaking my focus, I would rather never talk to anyone in real life again than read this garbage. Peaceout.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ima str8 up pimp said:
Yeah, I may only have one friend, people can have everything else I dont have. But you CAN'T do what I do, you CAN'T have my hoes, you HAVEN'T done what I have. It's a give and take relationship.

Yea but wherr I'm from pimps are (rightly) considered scum and are at the bottom of society.

By the same token you can't do what I do: Make a lot of money legally.

BUT I can still pull women...I have NO idea why you'd want to pimp them out, I know I don't, its s horrible, lonely existence.

And LOL at the hockey guy. :rolleyes: God you yanks and canadians have some s.hit sports.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
L777 said:
Yea but wherr I'm from pimps are (rightly) considered scum and are at the bottom of society..

Yeh feminism has made sure that "a PIMP" is as close to satan as a man could get.. While many women now pimp their husbands/ex-husbands long after the divorce...

I AM NOT SAYING PIMPING IS MORALLY CORRECT... But feminists have made many men much less than a pimp or player they have turned most men into "hos".. I think something could be learned from the attitude of pimps that could help the average law abiding man regain some masculinity..

PrinceKong

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't grasp the concept of cutting communication with guys because they ruin your game. If your game is that fragile, perhaps you need to work on it a tad bit more :up: .

And if you are a drop out, tell me how you could possible get playing time on the team if you're don't pass your damn classes? Sounds like the typical scrub who says he's on the team, but doesn't play. And don't say you did play and got good grades, because you would not have dropped out. Unless it was because the other jocks were "ruining your game" :rolleyes:

Reaction score
My names not important, plus I'm not interested in getting in any trouble.
I see that on this website there's alot of confusion on how to deal with girls. Well I have hooked up with 28 at 19 years old. Recently I decided to upgrade to start selling booty... listen closely:

To get a girl is easy, you have to observe the area you're around and eye contact is all important, you can tell by looking at a hoes face whether they will take you or not, no eye contact or if you don't get sublte slower body language means NO.

You just feed them, whether it's litterally food, or with your mouth, God gave you a mouth so use it. Focus is key, personally I stay focused all the time, if a hoe is gonna let me then she will.

I stay disciplined all the time, here's the main key to everything I'm saying:

Becoming a pimp was something I was destined for, see I snapped a few years ago, I realized everything for how it is.
I want girls, all of them, so it's a give and take relationship in that because I want them all, I can't have ANY male friends... they get in my way they player hate.

So I was going about my life recently and realized I had met a hoe and made out with her within 10 mins of meeting her. I decided to start taking advantage, ****s so easy and all you do is **** them and then charge them. This feels true to me, it's right, my hoe loves me, you ask her who I am and she'll tell you I'm her Daddy. It's easy to be that way, soon enough I will and am in progress of looking for another, thats where it gets interesting.

It's all about me, and people will hate, but they can't do what I do, boys just snap. It's an entirely different level.

There are more *statistics* to all of this, and it needs to be known but it's action that counts. I could tell you the stats but showing people is what really has an effect.

Just letting it be known there's hope.

Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Yeh feminism has made sure that "a PIMP" is as close to satan as a man could get.. While many women now pimp their husbands/ex-husbands long after the divorce...

I AM NOT SAYING PIMPING IS MORALLY CORRECT... But feminists have made many men much less than a pimp or player they have turned most men into "hos".. I think something could be learned from the attitude of pimps that could help the average law abiding man regain some masculinity..
;) :up:

Reaction score
PrinceKong said:
I can't grasp the concept of cutting communication with guys because they ruin your game. If your game is that fragile, perhaps you need to work on it a tad bit more :up: .

And if you are a drop out, tell me how you could possible get playing time on the team if you're don't pass your damn classes? Sounds like the typical scrub who says he's on the team, but doesn't play. And don't say you did play and got good grades, because you would not have dropped out. Unless it was because the other jocks were "ruining your game" :rolleyes:
grasp it ****s so easy

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly don't think the guys are hating. I think they're more concerned about what your future's going to be like, rather than the present. Because realistically it's going to be a lot easier to succeed in life and get girls if you have made something for yourself, because you won't be 19 forever.

Reaction score
So you sendin bytches now? What you have to say if this is true will go over most of these squares heads and they will just reject it. The game is to be sold not told. Shyt like what track you on won't mean a thing to these guys baby. This is sosymp remember.

And what are the hot tracks going on out there anyways and how you rollin in ya game? You indoors or outdoors?

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh we know exactly what he's talking about, but the whole part about dropping out of high school and only worrying about getting girls is not going to go over too well with any crowd. You do know it's possible to go to school, get a decent job and STILL get girls, right? Being a DJ is about increasing your personal worth, not pimping hoes and hooking up with a bunch of girls. All of that is merely a reward for improving yourself. I think I speak for most when I say I'd rather have a moderate amount of girls and a good career, instead of a ton of girls and working the drive-thru at McDonald's.

silkcru007

Banned
Reaction score
aint nuthin wrong trying to be a pimp.... but a REAL pimp tries to get money not Pu$$y.

Your NOT a pimp... your a wannabe player. HUGE DIFFERENCE.

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ima str8 up pimp said:
Places like this website almost make me nervous and I will say that because I am behind this computer. Well that's all I have to say on this website, looks like not too many people paid attention.
ima str8 up pimp said:
Notice I stated websites like this make me nervous. This website does just that. anyone with half a brain shouldn't be here rotting it.
ima str8 up pimp said:
Tell me... you see me bashing anyone on this thread or site in any way? I expect the same respect. Eitherway this is my last post on this site I'm cancelling membership, all this ****ing site does is player hate hard, and break my focus and... the last thing I need is dudes I cant even see breaking my focus, I would rather never talk to anyone in real life again than read this garbage. Peaceout.
ima str8 up pimp said:
grasp it ****s so easy
You're the one posting "pimping" tips...and you can't seem to go away.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol your myspace is well funny. I get nothing about your personality...just your mediocre sporting achievements. I'm not denying that you have hooked up with all those girls, I'm just wondering what sort of quality girls you are getting with.

I mean, the theme tune for your page just repeats "You a bad b.itch" about 100 times. But whatever, its two different worlds and I definitely couldn't do what you do....by the same token you couldn't do what I do; the girls I hook up with wouldn't look at you twice and would be seriously put off by your stupid pimp persona.