From average player to pimp.

Reaction score
My names not important, plus I'm not interested in getting in any trouble.
I see that on this website there's alot of confusion on how to deal with girls. Well I have hooked up with 28 at 19 years old. Recently I decided to upgrade to start selling booty... listen closely:

To get a girl is easy, you have to observe the area you're around and eye contact is all important, you can tell by looking at a hoes face whether they will take you or not, no eye contact or if you don't get sublte slower body language means NO.

You just feed them, whether it's litterally food, or with your mouth, God gave you a mouth so use it. Focus is key, personally I stay focused all the time, if a hoe is gonna let me then she will.

I stay disciplined all the time, here's the main key to everything I'm saying:

Becoming a pimp was something I was destined for, see I snapped a few years ago, I realized everything for how it is.
I want girls, all of them, so it's a give and take relationship in that because I want them all, I can't have ANY male friends... they get in my way they player hate.

So I was going about my life recently and realized I had met a hoe and made out with her within 10 mins of meeting her. I decided to start taking advantage, ****s so easy and all you do is **** them and then charge them. This feels true to me, it's right, my hoe loves me, you ask her who I am and she'll tell you I'm her Daddy. It's easy to be that way, soon enough I will and am in progress of looking for another, thats where it gets interesting.

It's all about me, and people will hate, but they can't do what I do, boys just snap. It's an entirely different level.

There are more *statistics* to all of this, and it needs to be known but it's action that counts. I could tell you the stats but showing people is what really has an effect.

Just letting it be known there's hope.

Reaction score
I might add there are 12 million girls in Illinois, 1 million are hott. I have been rejected so many times it's not funny, but I picked me out 28 good ones, 26 white, 1 mexican, 1 black, and I'm a dark skinned mexican. I just comes to show you just how much presistance pays. Now one of those 26 white girls is my hoe. shes an 8.5 easily and I just need to keep her dressed sexy and get her a nice deep tan, it'd look good on my blonde, ****s easy, I could go on but there's no need.

Telos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ima str8 up pimp said:
I decided to start taking advantage, ****s so easy and all you do is **** them and then charge them.
Charge them? Like a Rhinoceros?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You cannot wake up one morning and say I'm gonna start pimpin. It don't work that way. Pimpin is a whole new can of worms from attracting women to getting them to sell their pvssy. Or you don't even have to get them to sell their body. You could just make a livin off a nice rich girl.

JahGlory

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the stuff of my fantasies, except its more like 2 minutes to make out because im inpatient - and fvcking in the washroom/staircase of wherever we are.

And recently I've been thinking there has to be a higher level of even basic operation than where I'm at. Girls always give me mad attention, even if I don't act it just makes them crazier. Especially hot ones.

Maybe this is thelife for me?

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
I knew a dude like you some years agoe.. I watched him go from college player to pimp in a suit and tie... He was a player , real smooth had the gab and the clothes... He would whisper in a girls ear for 3 mins the F her in a corner of a club it was amazing to see him work ..

See, he started becoming violent with his hos and anyone who blocked his pimping.. his conststnt fights started to get him negative attention,... Eventually some of his hos plotted against him and sitched to the cops who investigated and took him down one new years eve...

Well now he is in federal prison for pimping extortion fraud etc... I feel sorry for him cause he hated dudes cause they blocked him and hated but now he has to live with them for 25 years...

Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
I knew a dude like you some years agoe.. I watched him go from college player to pimp in a suit and tie... He was a player , real smooth had the gab and the clothes... He would whisper in a girls ear for 3 mins the F her in a corner of a club it was amazing to see him work ..

See, he started becoming violent with his hos and anyone who blocked his pimping.. his conststnt fights started to get him negative attention,... Eventually some of his hos plotted against him and sitched to the cops who investigated and took him down one new years eve...

Well now he is in federal prison for pimping extortion fraud etc... I feel sorry for him cause he hated dudes cause they blocked him and hated but now he has to live with them for 25 years...
The biggest part of getting girls to begin with is dealing with the player haters. I already snapped, I know better, I made my decision years ago. Places like this website almost make me nervous and I will say that because I am behind this computer. Your boy went crazy simply put. He was able to get those girls at the club because in the club it is okay to be sexual and express yourself and be fun, that's what that insitution is made for, so he fed his hoes sexually and took advantage, talk sweet for 3 mins and made that **** easy, after all who's in his way? Noone. Well that's all I have to say on this website, looks like not too many people paid attention.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
;)
ima str8 up pimp said:
My names not important, plus I'm not interested in getting in any trouble.
I see that on this website there's alot of confusion on how to deal with girls. Well I have hooked up with 28 at 19 years old. Recently I decided to upgrade to start selling booty... listen closely:

To get a girl is easy, you have to observe the area you're around and eye contact is all important, you can tell by looking at a hoes face whether they will take you or not, no eye contact or if you don't get sublte slower body language means NO.

You just feed them, whether it's litterally food, or with your mouth, God gave you a mouth so use it. Focus is key, personally I stay focused all the time, if a hoe is gonna let me then she will.

I stay disciplined all the time, here's the main key to everything I'm saying:

Becoming a pimp was something I was destined for, see I snapped a few years ago, I realized everything for how it is.
I want girls, all of them, so it's a give and take relationship in that because I want them all, I can't have ANY male friends... they get in my way they player hate.

So I was going about my life recently and realized I had met a hoe and made out with her within 10 mins of meeting her. I decided to start taking advantage, ****s so easy and all you do is **** them and then charge them. This feels true to me, it's right, my hoe loves me, you ask her who I am and she'll tell you I'm her Daddy. It's easy to be that way, soon enough I will and am in progress of looking for another, thats where it gets interesting.

It's all about me, and people will hate, but they can't do what I do, boys just snap. It's an entirely different level.

There are more *statistics* to all of this, and it needs to be known but it's action that counts. I could tell you the stats but showing people is what really has an effect.

Just letting it be known there's hope.
Lol. Fortunately for myself, I live in a middle class area and attend university. I will probably become a doctor or something else that is actually legal and allows me to have friends as well. :D

Seriously mate, this s.hit isn't impressing anyone. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
I once made out with a high class hoe, they're all the same to me, the educated hoes (like the one I made out with) the same, all girls have their own personalities so I adjust to their personalities.

When I say high class, I mean all A.P. classes, she attends a prominent Catholic private school, she's going to attend William & Mary University. She's a cute little russian girl, about 5'1 120, hazel eyes, shes got a cute face, light complexion, dirty blonde hair, made out with her the 2nd day I met her, and she still loves me, even if I fail to pay attention to her she blames it on herself. She's been to places like Greece, Italy, London, and recently Columbia.

Me I'm a high school drop out with a G.E.D. but I never let that stop me from enjoying life and having fun, especially from bagging hoes, because that **** just comes naturally and easily.

Yeah, I may only have one friend, people can have everything else I dont have. But you CAN'T do what I do, you CAN'T have my hoes, you HAVEN'T done what I have. It's a give and take relationship.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Respect.

One thing I've been doing too much of is breaking eye contact with girls/looking down. I need to work on holding it the whole time, until they break it.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ima str8 up pimp said:
Me I'm a high school drop out with a G.E.D. but I never let that stop me from enjoying life and having fun, especially from bagging hoes, because that **** just comes naturally and easily.
I'm glad your having fun in life. But, what are you gonna do with your life? Fvckn ho's aint gonna pay your bills. Not unless, your ho's are putting work in for you...

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm kinda curious to hear your stats. And FYI there's only 12.4 million TOTAL people in Illinois, 4.7 million of them female and over 18. And I'd have to agree with I.A.F.Y.B., even if this is all true, when do you plan to amount to something? These women would rather find guys to pay THEIR bills, instead of paying yours (which they will probably never do).

sherineo

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude

it sounds like you have psychological problems...

childhood insecurity or somethin...

my sympathies

sherineo

Don Juan
Reaction score
and no offence mate ...being a pimp and bragging about banging hoes ain't impressive at all...

but then whatever makes you happy...

sherineo

Reaction score
I just don't judge. Notice I stated websites like this make me nervous. The way I work for example: I would rather hangout completly alone than with guys, **** breaks my focus. It's called player hating, that's when another man's thought process and actions interrupt your point of view. And thats all I have to say. This website does just that. anyone with half a brain shouldn't be here rotting it.

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well your thought process and actions interrupt many people's point of view, so how does that define you? Bragging about your accomplishments and then telling people to "just go out and pimp" with no explanation or strategy does nothing but waste our time and energy. You're online right now doing the exact same thing you accuse others of.

Let me just grab that fur hat and pimp cane and get to business, by goodness it worked for you so it must work for everyone else too!